Most of the southern region of Baa'sek is cut off from the rest of the continent by the dense, dangerous Tengel Rainforest. Much of what isn't forest is swamp lands, with the Baian Swamp covering the majority of the coast. Most cities exist along the edges of the rain forests, particularly in a divide just on the eastern limits of Baa'sek. Lamenolai lies to the north while the Slums lie to the south.

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Baa'sek

Re: You Could Be the Corpse [E] [Private]

Postby Mojave » 10/21/2018 2:58 PM

She listened as he continued to wipe the pepper residue from her face, remaining as still as possible for him. She was a little surprised she was in a stranger's home, that he hadn't automatically taken her to the hospital, but he seemed to know what he was doing. "Are you a doctor?" She asked in response. If he was, a hospital wouldn't be necessary if he could care for her on his own. But if he wasn't... well, then it was just a little weird. "Um. No, I'm not hurt anywhere else." She replied, aware of what 'any more serious' could have meant for her. "Thank you..." She replied, realizing she hadn't been able to see him properly in the dark street. She tried to open her eyes now, but only moved the lids a small amount before she changed her mind. The pain medication kept it from hurting enough to cause her to cry out, but she still had an idea of how much it was going to hurt to open her eyes completely. And she also knew she was going to have to shortly to get the rest of the spray out of her eyes.

"Who are you?" She asked instead with a resigned sigh. If she couldn't see who she was talking to, maybe telling her would be good enough for now.
Pen . Docs . Sales . Wishes . About . RP Records . Journal . DA . FR
Mojave
Well-Traveled Explorer
Well-Traveled Explorer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 584
Donate

Re: You Could Be the Corpse [E] [Private]

Postby ToxicShadow » 01/24/2019 2:43 AM

Hearing her question, "Are you a doctor?" made a grin creep onto Rayzer's face inadvertently. "Something like that," he answered, keeping the response vague, all while he still dabbed at her face as gently as he could manage. Not aware of what he was in the past life, for all he knew, he was a doctor, but, regardless, the fact remained that he used an array of drugs to deal with his victims, and he was especially good at... amputations. He'd just let her assume whatever she wanted, a medical student, an emergency medical technician or other first responder, nurse practitioner, whatever she wanted to dream up to make herself comfortable.

When she confirmed she wasn't harmed in any other way, he nodded his head, although it wasn't as if she could see the gesture. "Thank goodness," the man actually sounded relieved. "I'm glad to hear that I made it in time." By his standards, he still hadn't been fast enough, since someone else had laid hands on her, but it was fortunate that it wasn't anything more serious than it had been, and those that attacked her had already been dealt with as a result.

The following question was found to be more difficult to answer, given that hearing her ask it tempted him into dropping his artificial voice and uttering his name once more, and he had to resist it. Not yet. Rayzer didn't want to scare her just yet.  "Just someone that came running when I heard your screaming. Who would I be, if I ignored your distress?"

ImageImageImageImage
ToxicShadow
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Keystones: 2854
Donate

Previous