Nice and peaceful, Nabias offers a great place to start your journey or stock up on supplies before heading out to brave the rest of the wilderness out there. They also have Barakka's largest hospital facility to treat all sorts of injuries you could get out there. (+2 Precision)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Town of Nabias

Here goes nothing...(Open :))

Postby ShadowStitches » 11/17/2015 4:11 PM

Feri
Keya

The small, white and orange creature stood in the middle of the townsquare, turning around his own achsis
from time to time, and growing increasingly distressed,. "no...nononono, this isn't right" Feri mumbled to himself. The small Everlight seemed to look for something important. Or maybe someone? either way,
he was glad that there where not too many people around at this hour. It would make everything even worse."we where wrong. It has to be in a bigger town, there is no way it would be..." he seemed to cut his own almost mental mumbling short, and huffed in frustration. "damnit Keya. where are you?"

A soft jingle let him turn around once more, and almost fall over his feet. His bodylanguage seemed to indicate relief when he saw his siter, but his voice was despereate as ever. "and?" Keya turned her head slightly, and pointed down a road "well, its not in that bookshop, thats for sure" she looked at her brother.
"how about the library?" Feri groaned "nothing. And people kept staring at me" "oh thats new..."
His sister realized that now was not the time to tease. "hey. there is still a couple of stores and the second library. surely someone would have noticed it." she said in what she hoped to be a optimistic voice. "lets ask around for now"
Cannot say, I'm breaking the rules
If I can glue em back together.

Zoo Pen Wishlist
ShadowStitches
Celebrity Veteran
Celebrity Veteran
Pets | Items
Keystones: 672
Donate

Re: Here goes nothing...(Open :))

Postby ShadowStitches » 12/08/2015 6:31 PM

The tail of Feri flicked nervously behind him, causingthe bell on its tip to jingle softly.
The sound starteled him slightly, as it did every so often. By now one would assumed the Everlight to have adjusted to his new Form and all its...well...quirks. However, The guy still got baffeled by his new body, and seemed even more awkward and clumsy nowadays then he was before.

His sister mived with much more grace. Not that it did any good for her, to be honest. people where just too busy with all theyr christmas errands and busy lifestyles to care much for the two small creatures desperately fighting for attention.

"Okay, thats it." Keya seemed to have lost what  she had left of her patience (which had been very little to begin with) and finally decidet that it was time for a more direct tactic. Locking her eyes on her target, she made her way towards a very specific person. The Evercold left nothing untried to get her desired persons attention, jumping and waving frantically at them "Hey! Hey you! yeah you! do you have a moment?"

Zoo Pen Wishlist
ShadowStitches
Celebrity Veteran
Celebrity Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Re: Here goes nothing...(Open :))

Postby ShadowStitches » 12/24/2015 5:46 AM

It was always astonishing on just how few people would admit that they had no cluo where certain things where. The poor duo had been send all the way through town, and back again, by several strangers. Finally, Feri now huffing slightly, the two stood in front of the second library. "Finally" Keya growled lowly.
Feri looked at the building, tilting his head slightly to the left. "what...exactly is the plan if we indeed find it?"
:what do you mean? we...err..." Keya stopped and looked at her brother "we try to contain it? or just report back to aura? and then contain it together with her?" her voice got lower the further she progressed with her train of thought, and in the end she just shrugged defeated. "lets check if there Lybra is even there. then we still have time o figure things out on the go"

Zoo Pen Wishlist
ShadowStitches
Celebrity Veteran
Celebrity Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate