Nice and peaceful, Nabias offers a great place to start your journey or stock up on supplies before heading out to brave the rest of the wilderness out there. They also have Barakka's largest hospital facility to treat all sorts of injuries you could get out there. (+2 Precision)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Town of Nabias

Darkness or light? Bad or good?

Postby Kyrit » 10/12/2007 7:17 PM

http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g3/Ba ... Idzuna.gif
(Image too big to just show. Baal's art, my charrie.)

He was still weak, very weak. The work from the doctors at the clinic had managed to save his life, even if he had possibly wanted to die. Still... he had to keep going. Even if she now hated him Idzuna could still serve her from in the shadows. He'd just have to keep his distance from her...

The fox demon, once in the form of a fellox, let his body roughly come down into the chair of a small cafe. His chest looked aweful, and yet a lot better then it had only hours ago. The stitches were very visible due to his shirt having been cut up back at the clinic. Without these his life surely would have ended. Now it was time for him to rest until he could continue on his journey. This time he'd have to go find Draiz... He had to make it up to her.
// Pen || Wishes || Trades || Breeders \\
Kyrit
Elie's Trashcan
Elie's Trashcan
Pets | Items
Keystones: 1625
Donate

Postby SirMax » 10/12/2007 9:00 PM

Oh. A new person. Oooh. Human, or semi-human form. Oooh, bare chested. Ewww, stitched chest. Well, his posture was simply awful and he didn't seem violent or cruel to the servers, so he couldn't be that bad. From Satar's experience of patrons, the only people not worth talking to either mistreated the cafe staff or sat far too straight with perfect posture and everything. Satar sauntered over towards the stranger's table, exchanging greetings with people he passed- he knew everyone that went here except the new guy. Sitting across from Idzuna, Satar smiled widely. "Helloooo, stranger." he said grinning at the demon.

[[1]]
SirMax
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Pets | Items

Ida: 135

Postby Kyrit » 10/12/2007 9:06 PM

At first he was silent as his eyes fell on the kuhna. There was no use in ignoring the creature though, seeing as how he hadn't done anything at all to him. "Hi...." he muttered, seeming a good bit tired. After all, he may have had a blood transplant, but that hadn't given him all of the blood that he needed. He was still exhausted and was in a sense resting. The kuhna would just have to pardon him for not being very talkitive at the moment. At least he was trying.
Kyrit
Elie's Trashcan
Elie's Trashcan
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby SirMax » 10/13/2007 7:50 AM

Satar cocked his head at the new person. He didn't seem friendly, but he didn't seem unfriendly either. Maybe he just needed a coffee. "So, like, do you want be to order you an espresso? You sound soooo tired. Have been up all night studying? I did that for my last midterm, it was like, being half dead or something. Is that why you're tired? What subject?" Satar was, as always full of questions and talking almost constantly.

[[2]]
SirMax
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Pets | Items

Postby Kyrit » 10/13/2007 10:10 AM

Idzuna shook his head. "I don't have midterms... Can't you tell that I'm fully grown?" Not to meantion the fact that being a demon he never went to school. By the time there were real schools he was already stuck in the form of a fellox, not the easiest form to manage to get into a school in. "I'm just taking a rest from my journey..." Journey to where? Why didn't he say?
Kyrit
Elie's Trashcan
Elie's Trashcan
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby SirMax » 10/13/2007 10:17 AM

Satar blinked, more or less ignoring the journey comment. "You're fully grown? Really? You don't look a day over eighteen, you simply must tell me your secret." he gushed, distracted from the visible stitches in Idzuna's chest by, well, the rest of Idzuna's chest. "Oooh, do you work out, or are you a mercenary or something?" he inquired eagerly. "I tell you, I have a cousin who's a fighter, really rough type, and your abs make him look like Michael Moore!"

[[3]]
SirMax
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Pets | Items

Postby Kyrit » 10/13/2007 10:21 AM

His eyes widened a bit and his ears lowered against his head. Mercenary... that word just had to be brought up.... Idzuna looked away from him, closing his eyes. "Once upon a time... yeah... I've given that up though..." It hurt to think about the aweful things he had done... If he never hurt her then he'd think nothing of it... but he had taken her life at one point... "To kill is a terrible sin...."
Kyrit
Elie's Trashcan
Elie's Trashcan
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby SirMax » 10/13/2007 10:50 AM

Ohhh. Sore spot. Whoops. "I-I'm sure you were like, the good kind, right, with the whole only taking good clients and stuff, right, right?" Satar said desperately. He'd just guessed at random, and he seemed to have upset this strange new patron.

[[4]]
SirMax
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Pets | Items

Postby Kyrit » 10/13/2007 11:02 AM

Idzuna let out a low growl. "It was a long time ago... so what does it matter anyways?" Why did the kuhna need to pester him about past events? If he wished to talk about killing the one that he loved then he would! As it were, he didn't though. "It's a subject best left behind. I don't care for myactions back then..."
Kyrit
Elie's Trashcan
Elie's Trashcan
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby SirMax » 10/13/2007 11:21 AM

"Okay, okay!" squeaked Satar, raising his hands defensively. "So, um, you want that espresso?" he asked, looking over to one of the waiters. "Or like a sandwich? On me, of course." he added hastily. It wouldn't do to have the guy hate him more than he already seemed to.

[[5]]
SirMax
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Pets | Items

Postby Kyrit » 10/14/2007 10:55 PM

"Just a soda..." He muttered, bangs falling down over his deathly blue eyes. "A Dr. Pepper would be best..." Idzuna didn't want to try drinking anything too hot least he spill it on himself and hurt himself more. As for food he just didn't feel like eating at all.
Kyrit
Elie's Trashcan
Elie's Trashcan
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby SirMax » 10/15/2007 6:21 AM

"Are you sure you don't want something with more caffiene? You look really really tired." Satar blinked, tilting his head at... wait, what was his name? Oh well, he could just ask and hope it wasn't another sore spot. "Um, I don't actually know your name. My name's Satar, like the mythological creature."

[[6]]
SirMax
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Pets | Items

Postby Kyrit » 10/15/2007 8:15 AM

"I don't need anything with a ton of caffinee. A soda is fine." Why didn't the feline just get it already? He didn't want coffee. "My name is Idzuna... Or at least it is now.." Yes.. he did have another name a long time ago, didn't he? When he became Draiz's 'pet' he was given the name of Idzuna.
Kyrit
Elie's Trashcan
Elie's Trashcan
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby SirMax » 10/15/2007 8:25 AM

"Okay, one Dr.Pepper it is, Idzuna!" Satar said cheerfully, waving to one of the waiters- as with all of the waiters, one of Satar's close friends, this one by the name of Paul. "Paul, could I get a Dr.Pepper and a Chai tea, please?" he asked. Paul nodded. "Okay, Satar. By the way, have you seen Danielle?" Satar grinned. "Not since you were staring at her yesterday." Paul turned red and scuttled off.

[[7]]
SirMax
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Pets | Items

Postby Kyrit » 10/15/2007 8:29 AM

Idzuna turned his face, staring out the window that was by them. What was he still doing here...? There was an upcoming war, and even though Draiz hated him he had still made a vow to protect her. He knew she'd be in the war.. and he had to be there incase anything happened to her.
Kyrit
Elie's Trashcan
Elie's Trashcan
Pets | Items
Donate

Next