A wide open space in contrast to the dense Tengel jungle, the Sekudui Farmlands are open to all farmers and ranchers! There is much space available and plenty of resources to help raise some fine Tuskow or Roosken. (+3 Endurance, +2 Speed)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Sekudui Farmlands

~:~Akida's Hidden Acres Farm~:~ {RPing welcomed here}

Postby Akida » 03/19/2010 7:43 PM

Welcome to Akida's Hidden Acres Farm! AHA for short! Below you shall see a list of all animals kept on these grounds. Each species has their own pen or house. Feel free to brows for your own entertainment. Though I cannot guarantee much of that right now for I have just restarted my farm!

~*Roosken*~
Treasure Roosken x2

~*Gyraptor*~
Venom Gyraptor
Temple Gyraptor
Chaos Gyraptor

~*Hollowheart*~
Blood Hollowheart
Void Hollowheart
Imperial Hollowheart
Temple Hollowheart

~*Battleheart*~
Common Battleheart
Hollow Battleheart
Void Battleheart
Dreamsnare Battleheart

Feel free to roleplay with me  here. ^_^

"Christmas?! I'm starting preparations for the new year celebrations thank you very much!"

Wishlist : Breeding : Sale/Trade : Housing
Akida
Master Veteran
Master Veteran
Pets | Items
Keystones: 299
Donate

Re: ~:~Akida's Hidden Acres Farm~:~

Postby Akida » 03/19/2010 7:52 PM

-:- The : Roosken : House -:-

Level: 1
Treasure Roosken (S)
Name: Hie
Treasure Roosken (S)
Name: Loe

The two gleaming rooskens pecked at the ground in search of the food Akida tossed for them. Hie ruffled her feathers a little before continuing her routine task of getting more food than Loe before sun-down. Loe didn't really compete with Hie. After all, Hie was the elder and larger of them both.

"Christmas?! I'm starting preparations for the new year celebrations thank you very much!"

Akida
Master Veteran
Master Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Akida » 03/19/2010 8:01 PM

-:- The : Gyrraptor : Pens -:-

Venom Gyrraptor (M)
Name: Unnamed
Temple Gyrraptor (M)

Chaos Gyrraptor (M)

Akida came around the corner with a rather large pail in her arms. The temple gyrraptor seeing her approach with this item emitted his usual call. A pair made up of a venom and chaos of his same species came racing toward the boundary of their pen. Both playfully nipped at each other as the male stood waiting for their prize. Akida reached into the pail and tossed out a large slice of meat toward the hungry gyrraptors. The male lept for that large piece and ran off to his corner of the pen to eat it in peace. The part-time farmer tossed another large piece of meat into the pen. Both females grabbed it and started a tug-of-war game to get the meat for themselves.
"Aye! Come on now! You both know there's enough for everyone.. Yes all three of you. Now stop that."
Having said this, she tossed another slice into the pen. The chaos gyrraptor releasing the first piece to catch it in her mouth.
She dumped the rest of the meat into three separate containers inside the pen. A black and blue for the temple boy. A red and black for the chaos girl, and a green and black for the venom girl. She knew it would be first come first served, but that's how their pecking order is retained.
"On to larger mouths.... oi."

Akida
Master Veteran
Master Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Akida » 03/19/2010 9:16 PM

-:- The : Battlehearts -:-

Common Battleheart (H)
Hollow Battleheart
Name: Tuisech (tOO-EE-sek)

Name: Ishuzuya (EE-shOO-zOO-yah)
Level: 2
Dreamsnare Battleheart (H)

"Alright you four!" Akida said loudly so the giants could hear her. "It's about time y'all had something to eat! You know my rules! Tuisech you're in charge today. You know the ropes. Ishuzuya help the others understand I want nothing like the last time happening again! Go get some food!"
The four battlehearts bowed slightly and each slowly made their way out of the huge building where they resided. Soon they were all in the air flying in a line led by the Hollowed one.

Akida
Master Veteran
Master Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Akida » 03/20/2010 2:01 PM

-:- The : Hollowhearts -:-

Name: Gershou (gur-show)
Name: K'iilik

Name: Persephone
Level: 3
Name: (Questing)

Akida took a special-made harness just for hollowhearts from the supply shed. She marched toward where the hollowhearts were kept.
"Persephone! Come here my dear! It's about that time!"
A beautiful Imperial Hollowheart came toward the calling voice.
Yes my lady? It is feeding time already? I shall call the others.
"Alright, but before you domight I have the pleasure of putting your harness on first? I know I don't need one for you, but it is to see if this harness maker is as good as he claims. I want to know if it is absolutely comfortable for you and any other hollowheart that may wear this."
The huge female lowered her head and let Akida put the harness on. She then raised her head and let out a rather loud roar distinct to each hollowheart.
It is as the maker says so far. I called with no problems.
Just then three others walked out toward Persephone. The Temple one still unlucky in his quest for his own name unique to him and only him.
"My darling wise fool have you still not found a name for yourself?"
No I have not my lady. My search is still fruitless, but I feel I am getting closer.
"That is good news! Let us be on our way we have much daylight to use. K'iilik, Gershou. You two please stay within my sight or at least within earshot not mind."
The blood and void both nodded their understanding.
Akida climbed onto Persephone's back and she took of into the air immediately, followed by the others. Each lifting off one-by-one.

Akida
Master Veteran
Master Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Re: ~:~Akida's Hidden Acres Farm~:~ {RPing welcomed here}

Postby Akida » 03/23/2010 12:59 PM

-:- The : Kasugas -:-

They can't be kept in one place by simple fences! So I just keep close eyes, with help, on them :)

Common Kasuga
Cursed Kasuga

Blood Kasuga
Jewel Kasuga

Akida
Master Veteran
Master Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Akida » 03/23/2010 1:00 PM

-:- The : Aries : Pen -:-

Common Aries
Candy Aries

Glacial Aries
Jewel Aries

Akida
Master Veteran
Master Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Akida » 03/23/2010 1:01 PM

-:- The : Chimerantula : Keep -:-

Be careful! They're venomous! *le gasp*

Common Chimerantula
Hollow Chimerantula

Wood Chimerantula
Organic Chimerantula

Akida
Master Veteran
Master Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Akida » 03/23/2010 1:02 PM

Hie and Loe

As soon as the hollowhearts flew off, Hie got a mischievous look in her eye. She flapped her wings for the fun of it before rushing after Loe. Poor Loe had just found a small piece of bread and was picking at it, though she wasn't picking fast enough. Hie rushed in and stole what was left of the bread. Loe ran away flapping to try to find a place out of Hie's sight so she might enjoy a new piece of bread or a seed.

Loe know just where to go. A small hole just big enough for her to fit through and just small enough for Hie to not fit through was hidden by quite a few fallen leaves. She squeezed through and pecked at the dirt. She managed to find some seeds and a few small bread crumbs. Hie only sat in the coop and slept happily. She considered laying eggs to be hard work, but Loe thought that was the easy prat. In her case, getting enough food was hard work. She was saddened at the fact that Akida did notice the weight difference. She squeezed back through the hole and went into the coop to rest from the heat of the afternoon sun.

{Treasure Roosken Posts: 2}

Akida
Master Veteran
Master Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Akida » 03/25/2010 1:06 PM

-Everyone has returned for the night-

Akida strolled into the Battlehearts' nighttime bunk. All were in and accounted for. She stood infront of the void battleheart's area.
"I take it that all went well with feeding today. Right Ishuzuya?"

At the sound of Akida's voice Tuisech roused and look out of his area. The whole bunk was somewhat like a stable but without all the instruments and tack and it was far bigger. He watched as she spoke to the void one.
She simply nodded and replied in Akida's mind.
"The young ones followed orders today."

The faint glow of the dreamsnare's body illuminated his area as he moved about. He looked across toward his gray neighbor's stall. He had already fallen asleep. He stretched his wings and lay on his side. He listened to his master speak to one of the others. The gray one yawned lazily before rolling over and settling into his sleep again.
"This is good. I need to work on those guys' loyalty.. ALOT. How did Tuisech do?"
"He did fine."
She still wasn't much for a big conversation, but her point was clear.

Akida pat the battleheart and left. She had a far better connection with Ish than the others. Especially since it was she whom guarded the plot of their zoo while it was being built. She considered Ish a success, but she had to work on the others.

{Battlehearts: 2(x3) and 8}

Akida
Master Veteran
Master Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate