A wide open space in contrast to the dense Tengel jungle, the Sekudui Farmlands are open to all farmers and ranchers! There is much space available and plenty of resources to help raise some fine Tuskow or Roosken. (+3 Endurance, +2 Speed)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Sekudui Farmlands

}][{~A Place to Call Home~}][{ (Open)

Postby sectoid12 » 08/12/2010 5:43 PM

Igneous looked around at the land he had just bought. It was perfect! Rocks, grain, sugar deposits on the nearby mountains, It had everything he needed... "Except for a house. Good thing I brought some bricks.", he said to himself. So he took out his trowel, bricks, and mortar, and got to work building his new home. He even brought along glass for the windows and wood for the frame. No need to go to the store, because he brought his old furniture, doors, paint, and wallpapers with him! Igneous was always known for being almost annoyingly efficient, and today was no exception. In just a few weeks, he was finished. Igneous stepped outside to admire his handiwork.
SoulStar wrote:"My character can fly, never die, kill anyone, get any girl, has laser vision, and do anything. Oh yeah, and he can cook."

And worst of all, he could be in this very comment-box, he could be the top comment, he could be my comment, he could even be - *0 characters remaining*
sectoid12
Novice Explorer
Novice Explorer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 39
Donate