A wide open space in contrast to the dense Tengel jungle, the Sekudui Farmlands are open to all farmers and ranchers! There is much space available and plenty of resources to help raise some fine Tuskow or Roosken. (+3 Endurance, +2 Speed)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Sekudui Farmlands

Re: S1: Rebel & Toxxic [ Sekudui Farmlands ]

Postby Rebel_the_Proud » 05/13/2012 9:52 PM

Souretsu
[ 15 || 73 ]

Souretsu began to giggle at the realization of what was going on. There was nothing to fear after all! He quickly put his paw over his mouth to try and muffle his giggles, so as not to scare the poor thing. "Well, I certainly wasn't expecting that," he whispered quietly, being mindful of the bird now. But, as Lyssaneth suggested, they were in a bit of a bind. Certainly, they didn't want to scare the poor bird. It was just a Matches! But, there was no way it was going to be able to hatch those Easter eggs. "Hm... I'm not really sure," he whispered back, thoughtfully. But, after a moment, he struck an idea, though a simple one. "What if we just keep slowly walking towards it? Maybe it will see us ahead of time, and fly away, so we don't startle it..?"

Look into my eyes you'll see
A graveyard filled with dirt and defeat

Look into my eyes you'll see
The weight on my soul

Where the fallen angels sleep
The crooked hearts and the crossroads meet

Where the haters say my name
And carve it in stone

I'm gonna make a comeback
I'm gonna dig six feet up tonight

I'm gonna get it all back
I'm gonna make a comeback this time
Rebel_the_Proud
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 796
Donate

Re: S1: Rebel & Toxxic [ Sekudui Farmlands ]

Postby ToxxicRenegadeAngel » 05/14/2012 8:00 PM

"I would think it has already seen me... It doesn't seem to be flying away, though... It seems to be...chirping happily? And bouncing up and down on the egg?" Lyssaneth looked perplexed; did matches generally react like that to strange paragon?

"I don't think it's afraid of us..." She looked at the little bird, and giggled. It really did look like a tiny, bouncing cherry on a cake... And it seemed so happy to see them. "It looks too small to be an adult...maybe it's a baby? Do you think maybe it's lost, and thinks the eggs are its brothers and sisters?" She asked Souretsu, looking worried. "What shall we do? We can't just leave the little thing here."
"I remember who I was, who I've always been. Sometimes I forget I'm not that person any more."

ToxxicRenegadeAngel
Well-Traveled Tamer
Well-Traveled Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 2591
Donate

Previous