A wide open space in contrast to the dense Tengel jungle, the Sekudui Farmlands are open to all farmers and ranchers! There is much space available and plenty of resources to help raise some fine Tuskow or Roosken. (+3 Endurance, +2 Speed)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Sekudui Farmlands

Re: Penny for Your Thoughts [P, Training]

Postby MillietheWarrior » 04/16/2012 3:25 AM

“Perhaps they were. Have you tried to recall these dreams? If, of course, they really were that.” The Mekka sighed. “No. I have never tried. But what is the use?”

I love adventurous tales like that. That uplifting feeling that comes from seeing unknown lands and the knowledge that you came across—nothing can replace it! It opens a path from which self-confidence, experience, and important friendships—from the sharing of life or death situations—are born! But hearing it just isn’t the same. I want to create my own magnificent story!

A great adventure!

+Imp. Documents+ +Menagerie+ +Wishlist+ +Journal+
MillietheWarrior
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Keystones: 10
Donate

Postby MillietheWarrior » 04/16/2012 3:25 AM

“It’s like everything else. I try to remember, but I can’t. it’s ridiculously frustrating.  I want to claw my own head off sometimes. I just want to remember one thing. Just one.”

I love adventurous tales like that. That uplifting feeling that comes from seeing unknown lands and the knowledge that you came across—nothing can replace it! It opens a path from which self-confidence, experience, and important friendships—from the sharing of life or death situations—are born! But hearing it just isn’t the same. I want to create my own magnificent story!

A great adventure!

MillietheWarrior
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby MillietheWarrior » 04/16/2012 3:26 AM

“Her, I imagine,” the Luxard replied. She had heard of this mysterious ‘her’ who’s name was unknown. The Mekka often spoke of her in a wistful tone. He was, quite obviously, deeply in love with this girl. Not in a lover kind of way, but the love one has for a parent.

A great adventure!

MillietheWarrior
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby MillietheWarrior » 04/16/2012 3:26 AM

Perhaps she was his mother. Perhaps that was where he’d originally come from. He said he was reborn from a wish in this life. He could not remember how he was reborn in the past lives. She imagined it wasn’t in any conventional way. Most likely magical means.

A great adventure!

MillietheWarrior
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby MillietheWarrior » 04/16/2012 3:27 AM

Even if she asked him, he wouldn’t remember. “Yes, her,” he said at last. “It’s always her. If only…” The Luxard understood. If only he could understand. Life would not seem so bleak.
[5/20

A great adventure!

MillietheWarrior
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Previous