A wide open space in contrast to the dense Tengel jungle, the Sekudui Farmlands are open to all farmers and ranchers! There is much space available and plenty of resources to help raise some fine Tuskow or Roosken. (+3 Endurance, +2 Speed)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Sekudui Farmlands

Re: Let's Cross this New Divide [Self RP]

Postby Rebel_the_Proud » 12/30/2009 9:36 PM

Senka
{17 Posts; Level 4}

Take that!
Senka's eyes widened as he felt the brutes antlers rip from his hands, the Serraptor in somewhat of a state of shock that the brute had done so. Then, the Kasugas' hooves came crashing for Senkas' chest and he had no other option but to take the blow. With a grit of his teeth and a grunt, Senka felt the pain in his chest as his body rattled to the impact of the brutes hooves. Senka was forced backwards and had to take a moment to collect himself before he hissed and lunged at the Kasuga, claws and teeth aimed for his vulnerable neck.

Look into my eyes you'll see
A graveyard filled with dirt and defeat

The weight on my soul

Where the fallen angels sleep
The crooked hearts and the crossroads meet

Where the haters say my name
And carve it in stone

I'm gonna make a comeback
I'm gonna dig six feet up tonight

I'm gonna get it all back
I'm gonna make a comeback this time
Rebel_the_Proud
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 796
Donate

Postby Rebel_the_Proud » 03/29/2010 9:44 AM

Shikon
{21 Posts; Level 5}
Raimu
{6 Posts; Level 2}

The lime green Ttee couldn't help but hoot and holler at the rodeo he was witnessing. Never before had he seen such an exciting event. And even Raimu had to admit, the kid had guts to do what he was doing. Get her boy! Ride that thing! Yeah!

The Gyrraptor couldn't help but laugh to himself at Raimu's sudden interest in rodeos. He also couldn't help but grin at the fact that Ketsueki hadn't been able to get him off and he surely wasn't about to let her now. The wild Kasuga suddenly veered to the fence and threw her body towards it. Quickly, far quicker than that Kasuga, the brute spun his body around hers, grabbing whatever he could to stay on her and as she fell, he landed right on top of her, pinning her to the ground with no escape. Shikon held her hooves tight to her chest, with both knees on each side of her. With bared teeth, the Gyrraptor threatened to end her life right there. Ketsueki... you were warned and you didn't listen. I'm giving you one last chance to back down, or you're life will end here and now.

The weight on my soul

And carve it in stone

Rebel_the_Proud
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Rebel_the_Proud » 03/29/2010 9:55 AM

Ketsueki
{10 Posts; Level 3}
Dokuro
{4 Posts; Level 1}

A sickly grin crossed the features of Dokuro as his hooves hit his mark, drawing sweet, sweet blood. But it had come at a price. Dokuro had left himself vulnerable as his hooves hit the ground and he suddenly felt an intense pain in his neck. Had he been alive, the pain would have included the crushing weight of no oxygen in his lungs, but Kasugas were already dead... which meant this was far trickier for the Serraptor. Still, Dokuro could die with a snap of the neck or blood loss and this brute had him at the worst point. Dokuro had no choice but to stand absolutely still. Hollow eyes glanced over to his comrade and saw she as well was not doing good in this fight. Clearly, both of them were well outmatched.

Ketsueki was clearly surprised by the speed and skill of this brute and before she knew it, the Kasuga was pinned to the ground with no hope of getting up... unless she gave up. Sure enough, this Gyrraptor had proved his worth to play her game, and not only that, he had one. Ketsueki would not deny that he had earned at least a bit of her respect. Brute, off with you. Done this battle is. Winner are you. Good fighter you are. Ketsueki snorted and made a nod of her head to prove that she meant it.

Dokuro stood stock still as he listened to Ketsueki's words and then he snorted, saying to the brute that had him at the mercy of his claws. Remove yourself, brute. This battle is over and you are the winner. Dokuro waited for the teeth and claws to be removed before he snatched his head away and shook his rack. He still stood with pride no matter if he had won or lost and he stared at the brute with those empty eyes for a long quiet moment and then simply gave a nod of his head in respect.

The weight on my soul

And carve it in stone

Rebel_the_Proud
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Rebel_the_Proud » 03/29/2010 12:31 PM

Senka
{18 Posts; Level 4}

Remove yourself, brute. This battle is over and you are the winner The Serraptor brute couldn't believe what he heard; Doroku had stepped down and not only that, the Kasuga had beseeched him the winner. Senka released his grip from the thick neck of the brute and stepped back, eyes penetrating through that thick skull of the proud brute but that nod of the head told Senka he had established respect here and there should be no further problems. Senka looked to Shikon and saw that he was clearly handling himself and gave a soft smile. He was glad to know the Gyrraptor could handle himself, and shouldn’t have doubted him before. Without worry of Dokuro, the Serraptor slipped by him to see his friend and be sure the Gyrraptor was alright.

The weight on my soul

And carve it in stone

Rebel_the_Proud
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Rebel_the_Proud » 03/29/2010 12:42 PM

Shikon
{22 Posts; Level 5}
Raimu
{7 Posts; Level 2}

Brute, off with you. Done this battle is. Winner are you. Good fighter you are. Shikon couldn’t help but grin at the faes words and with a nod of his head, the Gyrraptor stood up and stepped away from her, allowing the Kasuga to stand. As Senka approached, Shikon grinned, glad to see his new found friend also faired well in the fight. The Gyrraptor took his place beside the Serraptor and looked upon the two Kasugas. So, it seems we were a fair match, weren’t we? You underestimated the both of us and you pa-

Oh, shut it, you big gloater.

Shikon turned his head to see Raimu climbing his way up a still standing post to look upon the four. The Gyrraptor growled and was about to utter a response when the tiny lizard spoke.

That fight was mighty impressive from both sides. Now what come of it? Huh? Are you all gonna part ways or what? The Ttee snorted, ready to get some peace and quiet around here once more.

The weight on my soul

And carve it in stone

Rebel_the_Proud
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Rebel_the_Proud » 03/31/2010 9:23 AM

Ketsueki
{11 Posts; Level 3}
Dokuro
{5 Posts; Level 2}

The Kasuga tilted her head at the Ttee's words as her ally came and stood beside her. Ketsueki remained silent for a long moment, thinking on what Raimu had said. Then, she looked to the two raptors, head still high with pride. It couldn't be helped. Both Kasugas were used to showing pride. After another moment of silence, the Blood Kasuga nodded her head once, saying, Impress me, you have. Enemies no more. Behind us, the fight we put? Allies we shall be.

Dokuro snorted in response, giving a stiff nod of his head in agreement. Aye. Shall we forget all of this? His dark voice was unchanged, even now, so it was hard to tell if he meant it or not, but he did.

The weight on my soul

And carve it in stone

Rebel_the_Proud
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Rebel_the_Proud » 03/31/2010 11:33 AM

Senka
{19 Posts; Level 4}

Impress me, you have. Enemies no more. Behind us, the fight we put? Allies we shall be. Senka raised a brow in interest at her words, but did not doubt them. It appeared that Ketsueki needed to have proof someone was worthy of her time and it seemed both raptors had proved themselves. Aye. Shall we forget all of this? Although Senka did not like the tone of the brute, he had to admit it was time for them to all move on and forget it all.

Aye. We'll leave this behind, so long as it does not happen again. As for being allies... we'll have to see how well you prove yourselves to us. No offense intended, but you have to understand that the circumstances make it hard for us to... trust either of you.

The weight on my soul

And carve it in stone

Rebel_the_Proud
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Rebel_the_Proud » 04/01/2010 10:50 AM

Shikon
{23 Posts; Level 5}
Raimu
{8 Posts; Level 2}

The Ttee had successfully hurried along this conversation and now it seemed things were in motion to settle down. Raimu watched in silence from his post, wondering how things would end between the four of them. It seemed things would settle down cooly.

Impress me, you have. Enemies no more. Behind us, the fight we put? Allies we shall be.Shikon gritted his teeth and nearly let a growl loose but Senka spoke ahead of him. The Gyrraptor looked at the Serraptor with surprise at his words. Aye. We'll leave this behind, so long as it does not happen again. As for being allies... we'll have to see how well you prove yourselves to us. No offense intended, but you have to understand that the circumstances make it hard for us to... trust either of you. Hmph. Shikon nodded his head, looking back to the two Kasugas. He could tell that Senka was very level headed; had Senka not been here, Shikon would have surely got himself into far more trouble.

The weight on my soul

And carve it in stone

Rebel_the_Proud
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Rebel_the_Proud » 04/01/2010 10:56 AM

Ketsueki
{12 Posts; Level 3}
Dokuro
{6 Posts; Level 2}

Aye. We'll leave this behind, so long as it does not happen again. As for being allies... we'll have to see how well you prove yourselves to us. No offense intended, but you have to understand that the circumstances make it hard for us to... trust either of you. With a nod of her head, Ketsueki replied, Understand we do. But allies we are. Worthy you are to us. Enemies never more. Our worth in time will prove. See, you will. The Blood Kasuga snorted and nodded her head hard to prove her point.

Dokoru tilted his head upward in agreement, but said not a word. Instead, he wheeled around on his hind legs, turning his back to them all and waited for Ketsueki to depart, watching them over his shoulder through the flames that billowed off his rump.

The weight on my soul

And carve it in stone

Rebel_the_Proud
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Rebel_the_Proud » 04/04/2010 8:53 AM

Senka
{20 Posts; Level 5}

Understand we do. But allies we are. Worthy you are to us. Enemies never more. Our worth in time will prove. See, you will. The Serraptor gave an understanding nod of his head, accepting the fact that they would prove themselves. For some reason, Senka actually believed her. It seemed she was indeed hollow at heart, but if you earned her respect, she would more or less leave you alone. Very well, Ketsueki. Dokuro. We will see you. Senka gave a nod of his head in goodbye to the two and waited for them to take their leave.

The weight on my soul

And carve it in stone

Rebel_the_Proud
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Rebel_the_Proud » 04/04/2010 9:04 AM

Shikon
{24 Posts; Level 5}
Raimu
{9 Posts; Level 2}

Shikon couldn't believe what had just happened and how things had fell into place. In all honesty, he didn't like the whole fact that Ketsueki had started and ended all this mess on her own terms. Even though Shikon and Senka had won the fight, that wasn't the point. It was what Ketsueki was after and now they were considered 'allies'? It made no sense to Shikon and he didn't trust either of them. He didn't see either of those two trying to help them in the future and he doubted he would ever see them again.

Raimu's tail twitched as he listened and watched. He was waiting to see what would happen between these four but it seemed the issue had been resolved. Raimu wouldn't get anymore action today out of these guys. At least, it seemed.

The weight on my soul

And carve it in stone

Rebel_the_Proud
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Rebel_the_Proud » 04/04/2010 9:18 AM

Ketsueki
{13 Posts; Level 3}
Dokuro
{7 Posts; Level 2}

With a nod of her head, the blood Kasuga wheeled around and reared up, leaping into a gallop out of the farm lands. Ketsueki did not bother to look back in her leaving and she did not slow down. Soon, the blue flames off her body disappeared into the darkness.

As soon as the Blood Kasuga had passed the Common, Dokuro reared and galloped after her, head held high and proud. One couldn't help but wonder about hit proud nature and why... but such questions would not be answered. Dokuro kept to himself and this soon proved so as he veered away from Ketsueki and disappeared down a differed path.

The weight on my soul

And carve it in stone

Rebel_the_Proud
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Rebel_the_Proud » 04/04/2010 8:38 PM

Senka
{21 Posts; Level 5}

Senka gave a sigh of relief as the two headed off, noticing that Dokuro took his own leave in a different direction. It seemed that he and Ketsueki were not very close friends. Although he had a feeling Ketsueki would remain true to her word, he couldn't help but feel an eerie feeling about that Common Kasuga, Dokuro. Senka had become a great judge of character over his experiences and he could tell that Dokuro would be the least trustworthy of the two. Pushing those thoughts aside, the Serraptor looked to his new friend to make sure he had faired well in battle. Well now that that's over, are you alright, Shikon? I wasn't able to see much of what was going on between you and Ketsueki but it seemed you are who brought this fight to an end.

The weight on my soul

And carve it in stone

Rebel_the_Proud
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Rebel_the_Proud » 04/04/2010 8:47 PM

Shikon
{25 Posts; Level 6}
Raimu
{10 Posts; Level 3}

Shikon watched as the two left, burning eyes never leaving the disappearing figure of Ketsueki. Even after she was well out of sight, the brute stayed focused on where she was last seen, almost as if expecting her to come back, but of course she didn't. It was only Senka's voice that pulled him out of his trance, forcing him to turn away and look upon his comrade. With a grin, the Gyrraptor replied, I'm fine, Senka. I'm pretty sure Ketsueki suffered more than I. I had her pretty good. Haha! What a ride! I'll have to remember that little trick next time... Heheh...

Oh, indeed, there cowboy. Raimu replied with a hint of sarcasm, sitting rather cozily on his post. He licked his lips with that sticky tongue before continuing on. That was quite a rodeo... although you could have made it just a bit more interesting...

Shikon growled, baring his teeth at the little brute threateningly. I didn't see you doing anything, Raimu! So don't be telling me how to fight! The Gyrraptor snorted, spitting in Raimu's direction in irritation.

Oh, boo-hoo. The mean old Gyrraptor throws a hissy-fit over criticism. How surprising. Raimu stuck his tongue out in a derogatory fashion, rolling his eyes at the young brute.

Why you...! Shikon lost control and nearly leaped at the Ttee, who cringed and fled down the post to hide, but the Gyrraptor was suddenly stopped by a clawed hand on his forearm, and the brute turned to see Senka holding him back.

The weight on my soul

And carve it in stone

Rebel_the_Proud
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Rebel_the_Proud » 04/04/2010 8:58 PM

Senka
{22 Posts; Level 5}

Senka was glad to hear Shikon was okay. In fact, the older brute could tell that Shikon was clearly happy with himself in the battle and Senka couldn't blame him. The boy had done well. His tactics were a bit wild but that made him all the more unpredictable for any enemy. This boy would be fine and well on his own... if no one provokes him.

Senka listened to the Ttee's taunting words and softly snorted at them, disagreeing with the small brutes' opinion. Just as expected, Raimu's words provoked the Gyrraptor brute enough to send him into a rage to fight, so Senka acted quickly and caught him just in time. Once he had Shikon's attention, the Serraptor smiled gently and said, Come on, Shikon. Let's take a walk. And without waiting for a response, Senka turned and started to walk down the path through the farm. He knew Shikon would follow without question and it would get his mind clear of Raimu's pestering.

The weight on my soul

And carve it in stone