A wide open space in contrast to the dense Tengel jungle, the Sekudui Farmlands are open to all farmers and ranchers! There is much space available and plenty of resources to help raise some fine Tuskow or Roosken. (+3 Endurance, +2 Speed)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Sekudui Farmlands

Re: Freedom [Training, P.]

Postby MillietheWarrior » 11/03/2010 7:59 PM

But Tihaar, with his tinkering genius, had programmed them in. For all intents and purposes, Charge was real. He was not a machine, as most thought he was. He lived, he breathed, he felt, he thought. He wasn’t just a weapon of war.
[1]

I love adventurous tales like that. That uplifting feeling that comes from seeing unknown lands and the knowledge that you came across—nothing can replace it! It opens a path from which self-confidence, experience, and important friendships—from the sharing of life or death situations—are born! But hearing it just isn’t the same. I want to create my own magnificent story!

A great adventure!

+Imp. Documents+ +Menagerie+ +Wishlist+ +Journal+
MillietheWarrior
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Keystones: 10
Donate

Postby MillietheWarrior » 11/03/2010 7:59 PM

Neither was Tihaar, and his master tried to make sure he understood that every step of the way. When they fought together, Tihaar watched his back, and vice versa. Tihaar was his family. Just as Naasade was now. He rumbled a raspy, strangled purr, and nudged the blue Khimera female under the chin. Naasade stopped her grumbling.
[2]

I love adventurous tales like that. That uplifting feeling that comes from seeing unknown lands and the knowledge that you came across—nothing can replace it! It opens a path from which self-confidence, experience, and important friendships—from the sharing of life or death situations—are born! But hearing it just isn’t the same. I want to create my own magnificent story!

A great adventure!

MillietheWarrior
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby MillietheWarrior » 11/03/2010 8:00 PM

Laroo stepped back slightly to allow them room to speak privately to one another. The crystalline lion knew how much privacy could mean. She was glad the two had one another. It was just another painful reminder as to how much she didn’t have. Naasade purred and smiled at Charge.
[3]

A great adventure!

MillietheWarrior
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Laroo wondered if she’d ever have something like that. Considering she’d already established in her mind that she was the last of her kind…Well, she decided she probably wouldn’t. It was a depressing thought. Naasade and Charge had one another, but who did she have?
[4]

A great adventure!

MillietheWarrior
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

No one, that was who. She glanced over her shoulder. Charge was speaking to Naasade in a hushed voice, and the other cat was smiling fondly. The two seemed like a perfect match for one another. Now, she knew, they had come here to train. They would fight together. They would die together.
[5]
[50,50,50]

A great adventure!

MillietheWarrior
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby MillietheWarrior » 11/03/2010 8:05 PM

They would die for one another. Who would do that for her? Dusty? Perhaps. She loved him with all her heart, but they were too different. Besides, he was her master. Laroo sighed heavily, and grumbled under her breath.
[1]

A great adventure!

MillietheWarrior
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby MillietheWarrior » 11/03/2010 8:06 PM

Besides, Dusty had a girl. Well, Laroo was pretty sure he did. She wasn’t jealous. She loved Dusty, and she wanted him to be happy. They were incompatible anyways. At least, as long as she was a Hunter.
[2]

A great adventure!

MillietheWarrior
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby MillietheWarrior » 11/03/2010 8:08 PM

Laroo had learned a fancy little trick that many creatures of her caliber knew. She could turn into a human. She’d kept this information from everyone. Dusty didn’t know, and neither did the Khimera. She wondered if anyone would ever know.
[3]

A great adventure!

MillietheWarrior
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby MillietheWarrior » 11/03/2010 8:14 PM

She’d decided it was best to keep it to herself. If Dusty wanted to know, he could ask. She sighed again. Maybe…well, maybe she could tell him. It wasn’t that bad, was it? She knew most pets might alienate her if she tried it in their presence. Not always a good idea.
[4]

A great adventure!

MillietheWarrior
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby MillietheWarrior » 11/03/2010 8:14 PM

“Laroo?” Laroo turned to see Naasade watching her quizzically. “You seem troubled. I can smell it.” She chuckled, sounding amused, but sobered immediately. “What’s wrong?” Laroo feigned a smile, and gave a feline like shrug. “Nothing,” she said lightly, her tone airy. “Nothing.”
[5]
[55,55,55]

A great adventure!

MillietheWarrior
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby MillietheWarrior » 11/03/2010 10:10 PM

Naasade squinted her eyes. They flashed a bright blue. her armor glinted in the sunlight. She didn’t believe Laroo for a second. “Very well,” she said at last. She turned away, paws crushing the grass beneath her. The wind was rustling the plains.
[1]

A great adventure!

MillietheWarrior
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby MillietheWarrior » 11/03/2010 10:10 PM

The long expanse of endless green seemed to stretch on forever. It was a good place, these farmlands. She had heard the proprietor of her masters army had a farm somewhere near here. Naasade thought that a bit of friendly Aries or Kasuga chasing would be enough to lighten the mood here. She glanced back over her shoulder at Laroo.
[2]

A great adventure!

MillietheWarrior
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby MillietheWarrior » 11/03/2010 10:11 PM

The lioness was staring at the ground quietly, her face thoughtful. But Naasade didn’t push it. Let Laroo keep her secrets. That was best. Naasade had no desire to pry. Charge neither, apparently, as he weaseled his way over. He touched Naasade’s shoulder with his chin. She smiled, and the three exchanged glances. Charge was the first to leave, and loped off, expecting the others to follow.
[3]
[Charge, 58, end]

A great adventure!

MillietheWarrior
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby MillietheWarrior » 11/03/2010 10:12 PM

Laroo dipped her head to Naasade. Both females started off at a slow, but brisk pace. The wind blew through Naasade’s thick fur. She felt it deep within her skin. It was lovely here. Laroo felt the same way. Both wore identical smiles. This place was a happy one. And it would be remembered.
[4]

A great adventure!

MillietheWarrior
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby MillietheWarrior » 11/03/2010 10:13 PM

Their paws crushed the grass. They left large footprints in their wake. Charge was already long gone, out of sight, but not scent. Both knew exactly where he was. Probably off exploring the local wildlife. He was so carefree and happy.
[5]
[60,60]

A great adventure!

MillietheWarrior
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

PreviousNext