A wide open space in contrast to the dense Tengel jungle, the Sekudui Farmlands are open to all farmers and ranchers! There is much space available and plenty of resources to help raise some fine Tuskow or Roosken. (+3 Endurance, +2 Speed)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Sekudui Farmlands

Re: Freedom [Training, P.]

Postby MillietheWarrior » 11/03/2010 10:13 PM

Laroo turned her head. She regarded Naasade with a long look. “This is where I take my leave of you, for now. We will meet again soon.” She nodded. “During the tournament. We must all enter, and win glory for our masters.” Naasade dipped her head in agreement. “Yes. We will see you there. Take care, my friend.” With a smile, Laroo veered off and went her separate way.
[1]
[Laroo, 61, end]

I love adventurous tales like that. That uplifting feeling that comes from seeing unknown lands and the knowledge that you came across—nothing can replace it! It opens a path from which self-confidence, experience, and important friendships—from the sharing of life or death situations—are born! But hearing it just isn’t the same. I want to create my own magnificent story!

A great adventure!

+Imp. Documents+ +Menagerie+ +Wishlist+ +Journal+
MillietheWarrior
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Keystones: 10
Donate

Postby MillietheWarrior » 11/03/2010 10:15 PM

Naasade continued on. The wind whipped at her face as she ran. The grass and dirt churned beneath her paws. She felt free here, happy. Perhaps she’d return one day, when she had a larger family. She wondered if Eyes ever missed things like this, and then wished she could show him the beauty of the world. What she wouldn’t give for him to be here now.
[1]

I love adventurous tales like that. That uplifting feeling that comes from seeing unknown lands and the knowledge that you came across—nothing can replace it! It opens a path from which self-confidence, experience, and important friendships—from the sharing of life or death situations—are born! But hearing it just isn’t the same. I want to create my own magnificent story!

A great adventure!

MillietheWarrior
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby MillietheWarrior » 11/03/2010 10:15 PM

Perhaps one day they’d find a way to fix Eyes. Maybe he’d be able to see. Naasade promised herself this would be what she would show him. She sighed happily into the wind. The scents of the plains rushed back at her, bringing with it, the smell of Charge. She turned, veering to the left, in his direction. It was time to move on to a new spot. Time to go.
[2]
[Naasade, 63, end]

A great adventure!

MillietheWarrior
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Previous