A wide open space in contrast to the dense Tengel jungle, the Sekudui Farmlands are open to all farmers and ranchers! There is much space available and plenty of resources to help raise some fine Tuskow or Roosken. (+3 Endurance, +2 Speed)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Sekudui Farmlands

Re: Let's Cross this New Divide [Self RP]

Postby Rebel_the_Proud » 12/19/2009 1:21 AM

Senka
{11 Posts; Level 3}

Well, if we run we can make there in just a few minutes. Come on! Before Senka could say a word, Shikon took off running across the dirt road. Senka hesitated for a moment, eyes glancing around for danger, but the distance was short to the farm. They could make it safely. Taking to a sprint, the Serraptor caught up with Gyrraptor, senses still alert as he ran. He kept at a slower pace than he could run, so he could better sense his surroundings. Following swiftly and quietly, he kept up with Shikon at a steady pace, ready to spring into action if the need arose.

Look into my eyes you'll see
A graveyard filled with dirt and defeat

The weight on my soul

Where the fallen angels sleep
The crooked hearts and the crossroads meet

Where the haters say my name
And carve it in stone

I'm gonna make a comeback
I'm gonna dig six feet up tonight

I'm gonna get it all back
I'm gonna make a comeback this time
Rebel_the_Proud
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 796
Donate

Postby Rebel_the_Proud » 12/19/2009 9:21 PM

Shikon
{15 Posts; Level 4}

Shikon grinned as Senka followed behind, seeming to keep a slower pace than he. The Gyrraptor couldn't help but wonder why, but he pushed the thought aside and ran onward into the old, crooked gates of the Southern Pride Farm. Coming to a stop by the front porch of the old farm house, Shikon looked back to Senka for a brief moment before looking at the old, rikity house. It was beat down and broken, but somehow still livable. Shikon knew the time was around midnight, but even then Chishio was most of the time awake. In fact, most people thought she was noctornal. But no lights were on in the house, which was commonly lit with a candle or a latern. Humming to himself in concentration, the Gyrraptor hissed as he bounded over to the barn, glancing inside the door.

Inside, he could hear the sound of soft snores from several beings that found their home here. Sharp eyes searched each corner from the door, looking for any sign of that girl. As he opened the door wider, stepping in a bit farther, he saw her. Laying on a haystack with a baseball cap over her head, soft snores coming from her direction; she was asleep. Shikon smiled, having to hold back a laugh, and quietly shut the door. Walking back to Senka, Shikon told the news. Well, I hate to say that you came all this way for nothing but it seems Chishio is asleep. I'm sorry to have bothered you to come all this way for nothing.

The weight on my soul

And carve it in stone

Rebel_the_Proud
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Rebel_the_Proud » 12/20/2009 4:27 PM

Senka
{12 Posts; Level 3}

Well, I hate to say that you came all this way for nothing but it seems Chishio is asleep. I'm sorry to have bothered you to come all this way for nothing. Senka smiled, letting out a light chuckle. It's fine. I'm in no rush. Looking over the farm, Senka noted how run down it was. He wondered how anyone could live here, not that he would ever know about a home. This place is quite run down... What happened here? If I may ask, of course.

The weight on my soul

And carve it in stone

Rebel_the_Proud
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Rebel_the_Proud » 12/20/2009 4:58 PM

Shikon
{16 Posts; Level 4}
Raimu
{1 Posts; Level 1}

It's fine. I'm in no rush. Shikon was a bit relieved to hear that, but he couldn't help but wonder why this brute seemed to have nothing to do. Before he could ask anything of the sort, the Serraptor spoke up again, eyeing the old house. This place is quite run down... What happened here? If I may ask, of course. Shikon looked around at the seemingly deserted farm, eyes stopping on every crack and broken piece of wood. That's how this place was when we arrived... Chishio just hasn't had time to give the place the TLC it needs...

As if getting sidetracked, the Gyrraptor trotted over to a broken part of the fence, looking it over with interest. Then, again as if sidetracked, the brute lifted his head looking out into the darkness. It was as if he was expecting something or someone to show up. Hm...

Hm, yourself.

Shikon nearly jumped out of his skin when a voice came from the broken fence. Fur raised in defense and teeth bared, Shikon was ready to fight, until he saw the little lime green beast crawl up to the top of the post, looking at Shikon with those big white eyes. Shikon snorted in annoyance. Ah, stupid Ttee... why do you always do that?! He only received a smile as an answer.

The weight on my soul

And carve it in stone

Rebel_the_Proud
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Rebel_the_Proud » 12/20/2009 5:18 PM

Senka
{13 Posts; Level 3}

That's how this place was when we arrived... Chishio just hasn't had time to give the place the TLC it needs... It made since to Senka; someone in charge of so many would have a difficult time getting their home in order. Perhaps Senka could find some work here... While looking the house over once more, he failed to notice Shikon take off somewhere until he turned to ask a question, realizing the gyrraptor was gone. Turning around, Senka saw the smaller raptor looking around, as if looking for something. And then, the brute jumped as if scared by something. Quickly, instinctively, Senka burst to a run for the Gyrraptor, sliding to a stop beside his new comrade, ready to fight... only to realize it was nothing to worry about!

Ah, stupid Ttee... why do you always do that?! Cocking his head in curiosity, if not a bit of suspicion, Senka asked, Is everything okay?

The weight on my soul

And carve it in stone

Rebel_the_Proud
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Rebel_the_Proud » 12/21/2009 8:11 PM

Shikon
{17 Posts; Level 4}
Raimu
{2 Posts; Level 1}

Is everything okay? Shikon looked to Senka, who had come up rather quickly as if ready to defend the Gyrraptor. The Gyrraptor could see curiosity and suspicion in the eyes of the brute, so he eased his worries. Ah, it's just Raimu the Ttee... I had a feeling someone was around, I just didn't realize it was you. Shikon finished with a snort at the lime green lizard.

The small Ttee stuck his sticky tongue out at the much larger Gyrraptor, tail swishing in irritation. He was currently upside down on the post, looking at the two with wide, curious eyes, and a certain sense of irritation. You don't seem to happy to see me, Shikon... needless to say, of course I'm not happy to see you either. Looking to the larger raptor, the Ttee tilted his head and hissed, And who are you?

The weight on my soul

And carve it in stone

Rebel_the_Proud
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Rebel_the_Proud » 12/22/2009 9:58 AM

Senka
{14 Posts; Level 3}

Ah, it's just Raimu the Ttee... I had a feeling someone was around, I just didn't realize it was you. Senka noticed the tension between the two. He couldn't help but wonder what had happened to make these two dislike each other so much. He didn't have much time to think on it, however, as the small Ttee was suddenly barking at him for a name. And who are you? Cocking his head at the nature of the Ttee, Senka's eyes narrowed, but he did reply. I am Senka. I was traveling with your.. friend here. After a pause, Senka asked, It seems you two aren't very fond of one another... Any reason why?

The weight on my soul

And carve it in stone

Rebel_the_Proud
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Rebel_the_Proud » 12/23/2009 6:52 PM

Shikon
{18 Posts; Level 4}
Raimu
{3 Posts; Level 1}

I am Senka. I was traveling with your.. friend here The Ttee scoffed at the Serraptors words, getting the feeling that Senka was using the word friend with sarcasm. It seems you two aren't very fond of one another... Any reason why? Raimu looked to Shikon for the answer. You care to answer this one?

Shikon snarled at the Ttee, eyes rolling in annoyance. Without looking to Senka, he replied, It's because Raimu here doesn't know how to stay out of places he doesn't belong.

The Ttee huffed, climbing to the top of the post and glaring at Shikon. Don't blame me! I'm so small most people don't notice me until its too late. Most who find me actually have done just that. They came to where I was without knowing I was there. Of course, someone like you couldn't see a Kasuga in the darkness.

The Gyrraptor froze, looking the Ttee over. How had he known about Ketsuekei? Or did he even know... Then, he noticed the Ttee was looking directly past Shikon and he suddenly got a cold feeling on his neck. Slowly he turned his head to look behind him...

The weight on my soul

And carve it in stone

Rebel_the_Proud
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Rebel_the_Proud » 12/23/2009 7:45 PM

Ketsueki
{7 Posts; Level 2}
Dokuro
{1 Posts; Level 1}

True to her word, Ketsueki had returned. Hidden among the trees, the Kasuga had managed to stay out of sight for now... but that blasted Ttee had spotted her, somehow. Now her cover was blown and it was time to attack. With a wild snort, the Kasuga leaped from her hiding place as the Gyrraptor was turning around. Landing swiftly on her hooves, she was followed by the shadow of another form, this one larger than she... Ketsueki laughed madly as she charged for the Gyrraptor; had there been eyes in her sockets, they would have been wild and crazed for sure.

Ketsueki was not stupid. She wouldn't dare go against two raptors in their prime alone. No... the shadow that had followed her belonged to none other than Dokuro, a truly evil Kasuga by far. He landed near his comrade with a heavier thud than she and charged after the larger Serraptor without a sound, except for his thundering hooves. A truly evil essence came with the Kasuga, a dark, sinister feel that couldn't be rid of. He was more powerfully muscled than the fae Kasuga, on the count that he was a male. His shoulders bulged, as did his rump, with every move he made. Charging at the Serraptor, the Kasuga lowered his head and drove his hooves harder into the ground to blow right through that raptor.

The weight on my soul

And carve it in stone

Rebel_the_Proud
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Rebel_the_Proud » 12/23/2009 11:06 PM

Senka
{15 Posts; Level 4}

Senka's eyes narrowed at the scoff of the Ttee. Surely that Ttee acted as though he were the size of a Garagnir. Didn't he realize most creatures could easily snap him into their jaws or stomp him into the dust? The Serraptor pushed the thought aside as Shikon explained the situation, more so to Raimu than to him. It's because Raimu here doesn't know how to stay out of places he doesn't belong. Senka raised a brow at the words, glancing to the Ttee, who proceeded to explain. Don't blame me! I'm so small most people don't notice me until its too late. Most who find me actually have done just that. They came to where I was without knowing I was there. Of course, someone like you couldn't see a Kasuga in the darkness.

Senka's eyes widened as he suddenly realized the crawling feeling along his neck. The Serraptor spun around, teeth bared and met the hollow eyes of the Kasuga, now accompanied by another. Her cackling laughter could send chills down any soul, and Senka was no exception, but he couldn't worry about her now. He had a bigger Kasuga coming for him. With teeth bared and killing claws raised, Senka waited for the Common Kasuga to meet him. With a snarl, Senka grabbed the antlers of the brute, only to be slid back by the force of the blow right through the old fence, it cracking under his weight. But Senka stayed standing, and did not let go of the Kasuga's horns, instead forcing all his weight against the Kasuga to hold him back, while issuing a fair, but strained, warning. Like I told your friend... stand down, else you regret it...

The weight on my soul

And carve it in stone

Rebel_the_Proud
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Rebel_the_Proud » 12/23/2009 11:28 PM

Shikon
{19 Posts; Level 4}
Raimu
{4 Posts; Level 1}

The limegreen Ttee's eyes widened as the two Kasuga's charged at furious speeds. With a quiet Meep!, the Ttee scurried down the post and curled up at the base of it, his body hiding behind the post on the ground, while his head peered around watching onward.

Shikon's eyes grew wide as he leaped around to face the attacker. Of course it was Ketsueki but now she had brought a reinforcement, and he was focused on Senka. Typcial, she got a bigger Kasuga to attack the bigger raptor. Eyes focusing on the advancing Blood Kasuga, Shikon realized there was no help this time. Now it was Shikons turn to fight... Senka was busy with another and this was between Ketsueki and himself. With a growl, Shikon prepared for the mad Kasuga as she ran for him, claws ready to grab what he could. He braced himself and at the last second of her approach, the Gyrraptor dodged by her, grabbing one antler with his claws. By the force of her dead run and Shikon's jump, he managed to leap up and land square on Ketsueki's back, like a cowboy would his horse! Haha! Shikon couldn't help but let out a laugh as he held on to both her antlers now, ready for the ride of his life.

The weight on my soul

And carve it in stone

Rebel_the_Proud
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Rebel_the_Proud » 12/24/2009 11:31 PM

Ketsueki
{8 Posts; Level 2}
Dokuro
{2 Posts; Level 1}

As Ketsueki advanced on the Gyrraptor she had no idea the brute was so quick. Instead, she had thought he would stand there like he had done the last time, but that certainly wasn't the case. The brute dodged her attack at the last minute and Ketsueki cursed inside that she had missed, but that was the last of her worries. Her head suddenly snapped to the side from added weight and then she felt a heavy load land hard on her back. Ketsueki slid to a stop at the surprising weight and stood there just for a short moment in surprise. Then, upon realizing what had happened, she let out a wild snort  and bucked straight up in the air, hoping to throw that brute right off. As soon as her hooves hit the ground, the fae went into a mad bucking spree in large and small circles, twisting and turning her body and letting her hooves fly anywhere they please. The flames on her back would do no good to keep the brute off; they were cold to the touch, not hot. Therefore they really served no purpose to keep anyone off. Ketsueki however had other ways to get this brute off, and it would be her own strength.

Dokuro himself was surprised at the strength of this one, but even this raptor hadn't been able to hold Dokuro back enough to prevent him from plowing through the fence. Now, though the brute had him at a stand still, forcing with all his might against that brute. His hooves even came off the ground, Dokuro was pushing so hard with his hind legs. What could be called a growl actually came from the Kasuga, but one might mistake it coming from the Serraptor it was so menacing. Hooves touching the ground again, the Kasuga pawed, sharp hooves aiming for the raptor's feet, hoping to make him lose his grip. At the words of the Serraptor, Dokuro replied with a dark and sinister voice. We'll see who regrets this fight...

The weight on my soul

And carve it in stone

Rebel_the_Proud
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Rebel_the_Proud » 12/25/2009 9:22 PM

Senka
{16 Posts; Level 4}

We'll see who regrets this fight... Senka's eyes narrowed at the brutes' words, a growl rising in his throat. Both brutes were using all their might against on another, their muscles tensed, veins popping out. Then, Dokuro started to paw at Senka's legs. Senka hissed as he felt several sharp kicks from the hooves, gritting his teeth against the pain, but Senka did not release his grip, nor did he move his legs. Instead, he took the brunt of the attack and held on. When there was finally a break in the onslaught of kicks, Senka saw his chance. Alright... let's see how you like it. Still holding onto the antlers of the brute, Senka kicked one leg up, killing claw slashing as it met skin. As soon as his first attack was over, Senka stationed his leg once more to anchor himself against Dokuro, unwilling to move.

The weight on my soul

And carve it in stone

Rebel_the_Proud
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Rebel_the_Proud » 12/26/2009 1:52 PM

Shikon
{20 Posts; Level 5}
Raimu
{5 Posts; Level 2}

Raimu watched from his hiding place, having to be incredibly careful after one pair of raptor and deer came crashing through the fence. Now he was hiding under the ruins of the fence, eyes wide with both fear and interest at this fight. He couldn't tell who was stronger.. but now his attention was drawn to the rodeo. Shikon was actually on the back of the Kasuga! Even Raimu couldn't help but grin at the sight, rooting for Shikon on the inside to ride it out.

Like a bull getting ready to break loose from the gate, there was a split second of no movement; a pause slowed down by time, or perhaps the adrenaline rush rising. Either way, Shikon felt the world stop as the fae stood stock still for a split second... and then, the earth shattered beneath him. Ketsueki went into a wild buck, turning in tight circles, spinning and throwing her hooves every which way. Her head low, her haunches high, it rattle Shikon to the bone! But it held fast her antlers, gripping with all his might. He wasn't letting go that easily! To make matters worse for her, Shikon used his killing claws to grip into her skin! His teeth bared in triumph as he felt his blades nick her and catch on her sides. He was stuck fast to her now, and he wasn't gonna let go.

The weight on my soul

And carve it in stone

Rebel_the_Proud
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Rebel_the_Proud » 12/29/2009 8:48 PM

Ketsueki
{9 Posts; Level 2}
Dokuro
{3 Posts; Level 1}

The Kasuga fae snorted as she felt the brutes' body crash on her every time she bucked, but she refused to stop. Spinning hard left and then turning back to the right, Ketsueki would not give up. Grunts and snorts came from her as she bucked across the farm, gritting her teeth as she went, mostly from the pain that was now inflicting her sides. The brute was stabbing her with those killing claws! She could feel blood starting to trickle down her legs as she continued her ceaseless bucking. Finally, she caught sight of the fence near by and veered her bucking body to it. As she neared the fence, Ketsueki reared and threw her back into the fence, aiming to take the brute with her as she fell to the ground.  

Dokuro's eyes would have narrowed at Senkas' words, unsure of what they exactly meant, but he soon found out. The Kasuga felt his own power gain as if the Serraptor had released part of his grip, but then a sharp pain slashed across his chest and the Kasuga grunted as he tried to leap back from the pain, only to be held in place by the Serraptors' grip. With a growl, feeling the blood run down his chest and drip off his legs, the Kasuga reared, snatching his head away from the Serraptor and aiming his hooves for his chest. Take that!

The weight on my soul

And carve it in stone