A wide open space in contrast to the dense Tengel jungle, the Sekudui Farmlands are open to all farmers and ranchers! There is much space available and plenty of resources to help raise some fine Tuskow or Roosken. (+3 Endurance, +2 Speed)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Sekudui Farmlands

Re: Let's Cross this New Divide [Self RP]

Postby Rebel_the_Proud » 04/21/2010 11:01 PM

} { Daishou } {
{34 posts; Level 7}
} { Souretsu } {
{34 posts; Level 7}

So, Souretsu. Been on any adventures recently? Souretsu rolled his eyes at the mention of what the Gyrraptor said, still prancing along at a fast pace. Of course I've been adventuring. That's what I am! I go with Daishou everywhere! We went on a Akail hunt last time... but I kinda broke my paw... but it's better now and I want to go on another hunt someday.

Daishou smiled at the enthusiasm of the young Taigra. It was almost in a father-like way that Daishou looked to him. Souretsu was always eager to go new places, sometimes too eager but still he had his heart in the right place. As soon as he learned to control himself, Souretsu would mature one day and grow up. But until then, Daishou would enjoy his playful attitude. Maybe someday, Souretsu. Maybe someday.

Look into my eyes you'll see
A graveyard filled with dirt and defeat

The weight on my soul

Where the fallen angels sleep
The crooked hearts and the crossroads meet

Where the haters say my name
And carve it in stone

I'm gonna make a comeback
I'm gonna dig six feet up tonight

I'm gonna get it all back
I'm gonna make a comeback this time
Rebel_the_Proud
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 796
Donate

Postby Rebel_the_Proud » 04/23/2010 7:46 PM

Shikon
{32 Posts; Level 7}
Okashii
{1 Posts; Level 1}

Of course I've been adventuring. That's what I am! I go with Daishou everywhere! We went on a Akail hunt last time... but I kinda broke my paw... but it's better now and I want to go on another hunt someday. Shikon laughed lightly to himself, knowing that nothing could stop that Taigra at any day or time. He had a feeling he and Daishou would be going on more than one more adventure in their days. They would surely adventure the world and beyond.

"Yo! Watch it!"

Shikon snapped his head to the left to see a Mossdog Gyrraptor running straight for him. The Chaos Gyrraptor hissed in surprise and quickly thrust his claws out to stop that brute from slamming into him, holding him to a halt. "Hey, man, what's the hurry?"

Okashii snorted as he was forced to a stop by the red Gyrraptor, snatching his arms away and shaking his dusty body off. He looked over the strange group in front of him and snarled. "It ain't none of your business, but I was just trying to get to breakfast. That is, before you all got in my way. What are ya'll doing here anyway? Some group you got here. Odd."

The weight on my soul

And carve it in stone

Rebel_the_Proud
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Rebel_the_Proud » 04/28/2010 1:09 PM

Senka
{29 Posts; Level 6}

Senka smiled at the Taigra's enthusiasm. It seemed the young thing was eager to go places. He'd make a fine fighter one day. Suddenly, Senka was forced to a halt at the sound of a strange voice and a commotion. The Serraptor looked to see Shikon having halted a Mossdog Gyrraptor from plowing into the group. It seemed the stranger was after something in a hurry. He didn't seem all there... actually, he just seemed a bit strange. Senka tilted his head in curiosity to the new brute but did not want to seem rude so he straightened himself up and spoke for the group.

I was being introduced to those who reside here. These kind beings have offered to show me around, perhaps to stay. The name is Senka. Perhaps I could get your name?

The weight on my soul

And carve it in stone

Rebel_the_Proud
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Rebel_the_Proud » 04/28/2010 1:15 PM

} { Daishou } {
{35 posts; Level 8}
} { Souretsu } {
{35 posts; Level 8}

Upon instinct at the newcomer, Souretsu leaped into defense mode. Teeth bared and fur raised, the young Taigra was ready to rip through the new, pushy Gyrraptor if he dared make any wrong move. Although, it seemed that Shikon had things under control, Souretsu never trusted anyone but himself when it came to protection.

Daishou gave Souretsu a stern look, and shook his head as a sign for the cub to relax. After a moments' hesitation, Souretsu sat back at Daishou's feet and remained quiet, hard eyes on the new Gyrraptor. My apologies, Okashii. Souretsu is just being him. Hearing Senka speak, Daishou introduced the Serraptor to the Mossdog. This is Okashii, Senka. He's a regular here at the farm, much to some's regret... Daishou gave him a look that said how annoying Okashii could be sometimes.

The weight on my soul

And carve it in stone

Rebel_the_Proud
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Rebel_the_Proud » 04/28/2010 7:54 PM

Shikon
{33 Posts; Level 7}
Okashii
{2 Posts; Level 1}

The Mossdog looked to the Serraptor as he spoke, an eye cocked in a peculiar manner. Before he could answer Senka, Daishou did, and Okashii looked at the Kuchi Nagi in confusion. "Ah, you're just a bunch a talk."

Shikon grinned as Daishou clearly put down the Mossdog for his odd behavior. He was a strange one for sure, no one could deny that, but Okashii never seemed to understand. It was all just what he was and what he was used to.

"So, eh, ya showin him around eh? Nice, nice. Good things yaw do... good things. Yeah, I'd be helpin too if ah weren't so busy with, you know, breakfast and stuff. But, hey, you met me. That counts for somethin from me... I guess..."

The weight on my soul

And carve it in stone

Rebel_the_Proud
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Rebel_the_Proud » 04/28/2010 9:20 PM

Senka
{30 Posts; Level 7}

Senka thought it interesting on how this brute acted and talked. He seemed funny to be around indeed. But before the Serraptor could comment on anything he said, he heard a distinct call in the distance; it was a call for him. With surprised eyes, the brute looked to the others apologetically.

I'm afraid our adventure must end for now. I need to go, quickly. Thank you all for such kind behaviors. I have enjoyed my stay. Good day all.

And with that Senka burst into a run for the direction of the call, his powerful legs carrying him over the land at a rapid and impressive speed.

The weight on my soul

And carve it in stone

Rebel_the_Proud
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Rebel_the_Proud » 04/28/2010 9:33 PM

Daishou
{36 posts; Level 8}
Souretsu
{36 posts; Level 8}

Upon hearing of Senka's departure, he bid his farewell to the Serraptor. Nice meeting you, Senka. Hope we can meet again one day. Daishou nodded his head to the brute as he ran off. Thinking on leaving himself, he looked to Souretsu and gave a nod of his head. Well, it appears we should be heading out too. Me and Souretsu are likely to go adventuring today. See you all later.

Woohoo! Souretsu leaped up in the air in excitement and went to bounding around Daishou as they walked away. Souretsu was hammering Daishou with many questions such as where they were going and why, and Daishou only smiled. Soon, both of them had disappeared out of view.

The weight on my soul

And carve it in stone

Rebel_the_Proud
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Rebel_the_Proud » 05/03/2010 11:00 AM

Shikon
{34 Posts; Level 7}

Shikon frowned at the thought of everyone leaving, but it seemed that Senka had somewhere important to be. The Gyrraptor politely nodded his head in farewell, saying, "See ya later, Senka. Come back when you get a chance!"

Shikon had come to like the Serraptor as a friend and hoped he would see him again one day. Bidding his farewells to Daishou and Souretsu as well, Shikon waved goodbye, wishing them luck on their journey. Finally, it was just Shikon and Okashii. He looked to the brute and chuckled. "Looks like you can really scare some people off."

The weight on my soul

And carve it in stone

Rebel_the_Proud
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Rebel_the_Proud » 05/03/2010 11:06 AM

Okashii
{3 Posts; Level 1}

The Gyrraptor tilted his head as everyone disappeared, seeming to have better things to do than speak with him. "Ah, you guys are no fun. See you 'round though!" Okashii was a strange one to be around but all the same he still had that funny quality that made him somewhat likable. "Looks like you can really scare some people off." The Mossdog snorted in response, saying "I dun know what yor talkin about. 'though it does seem strange they all left..." He looked to the Chaos Gyrraptor beside him having forgot what he had been doing earlier. "Say, why ain't you left yet?"

The weight on my soul

And carve it in stone

Rebel_the_Proud
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Rebel_the_Proud » 05/03/2010 11:35 AM

Shikon
{35 Posts; Level 8}

"I dun know what yor talkin about. 'though it does seem strange they all left..." Shikon lightly chuckled at this and grinned. Okashii was surely one of a kind, there was no doubt about that. Funny looking and funny acting. "Say, why ain't you left yet?" The Chaos Gyrraptor laughed at this, punching the opposite in the shoulder as a friendly gesture. "Cause you don't scare me like you did them, Okashii." He paused for a moment before adding, "Say, weren't you doing something? Isn't that why you were running so fast?"

The weight on my soul

And carve it in stone

Rebel_the_Proud
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Rebel_the_Proud » 05/03/2010 11:39 AM

Okashii
{4 Posts; Level 1}

Okashii flinched as Shikon punched him, hissing a laugh at the brute. "Cause you don't scare me like you did them, Okashii." "Well, good. Don't wanna scare another un away, that's for sure." Okashii constantly joked about scaring people away, although most of the time it was just his bad timing that he always seemed to have. If anyone could count on anyone for showing up at a bad time, it's Okashii who'd do it. "Say, weren't you doing something? Isn't that why you were running so fast?" "Dern... I forgot about breakfast. Say, wanna join me? Friend a mine's cookin. Good food." The raptor tilted his head in an odd way, grinning lightly as he waited an answer.

The weight on my soul

And carve it in stone

Rebel_the_Proud
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Rebel_the_Proud » 05/03/2010 11:43 AM

Shikon
{36 Posts; Level 8}

Shikon leaves...

"Well, good. Don't wanna scare another un away, that's for sure." Shikon chuckled at the Gyrraptor's remark, grinning and then he looked surprised at the offer to join the Gyrraptor. "Dern... I forgot about breakfast. Say, wanna join me? Friend a mine's cookin. Good food." After a moment of thought, Shikon nodded his head. "Why not. Sounds like it'd be good. Yeah, let's go." With a light raptor shriek, Shikon took to a run in the direction Okashii had been heading.

The weight on my soul

And carve it in stone

Rebel_the_Proud
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Rebel_the_Proud » 05/11/2010 9:00 AM

Okashii
{5 Posts; Level 2}

Okashii Leaves

"Why not. Sounds like it'd be good. Yeah, let's go." The raptor shrieked in contentment at the acception to his offer. Nodding his head in agreement, the raptor took off after Shikon. He was a step or two behind the raptor, but it seemed that Shikon knew where he was going and so Okoashii just decided to follow.

Thread Finished & Closed.

The weight on my soul

And carve it in stone