A wide open space in contrast to the dense Tengel jungle, the Sekudui Farmlands are open to all farmers and ranchers! There is much space available and plenty of resources to help raise some fine Tuskow or Roosken. (+3 Endurance, +2 Speed)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Sekudui Farmlands

Re: Let's Cross this New Divide [Self RP]

Postby Rebel_the_Proud » 04/04/2010 9:06 PM

Shikon
{26 Posts; Level 6}
Raimu
{11 Posts; Level 3}

Shikon gritted his teeth as he took one last glare at the now disappeared Raimu before following after Senka. He had to pick up his pace a bit to catch up with the brute, but once done he slowed to a steady walk, shaking off his feathered head to rid himself of the pounding headache Raimu had given him. After a moment of silence, Shikon noticed the very early morning mist was starting to draw in. It was just now that the Gyrraptor realized he had been up all night, and it seemed Senka had been too. He wondered if the brute was as tired as he, cause if so, he was sure there was a place around here the two could catch some Z's in peace. But he wouldn't say anything unless Senka did, not wanting to seem weak.

The Ttee peeked out from behind his hiding place in the post to see the two raptors disappearing into the night. With a sigh of relief, the lime green dot made his way across the farm to the barn where he would sleep, muttering under his breath. Stupid raptors....

After a moment of silence, Shikon finally admitted, I can't stand that Ttee... Raimu knows just how to get on my last nerve... and I can't stand it. The brute ended with a snort and kicked a rock off the path they were taking, watching it bounce until it hit a rather thick clump of grass and disappeared.

Look into my eyes you'll see
A graveyard filled with dirt and defeat

The weight on my soul

Where the fallen angels sleep
The crooked hearts and the crossroads meet

Where the haters say my name
And carve it in stone

I'm gonna make a comeback
I'm gonna dig six feet up tonight

I'm gonna get it all back
I'm gonna make a comeback this time
Rebel_the_Proud
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 796
Donate

Postby Rebel_the_Proud » 04/07/2010 8:17 PM

Senka
{23 Posts; Level 5}

I can't stand that Ttee... Raimu knows just how to get on my last nerve... and I can't stand it. Senka chuckled at the Gyrraptors complaint. The boy had a temper, but Senka could sense that if he used it as a weapon, Shikon could be a skilled fighter. It's alright to have a little pest to annoy you every now and again. Keeps you on your toes. The Serraptor grinned at the comment, showing his humor at life's unpleasant times. He knew Shikon needed to look at things from a different perspective.

After a moment of walking, the brute asked, Well, why don't we get some rest? Perhaps tomorrow, if you'd like, you can allow me to meet some of Chishio's friends. I'd like to see what kind of characters call this place their home.

The weight on my soul

And carve it in stone

Rebel_the_Proud
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Rebel_the_Proud » 04/08/2010 8:08 PM

Shikon
{27 Posts; Level 6}

It's alright to have a little pest to annoy you every now and again. Keeps you on your toes The Gyrraptor grinned at this thought. Raimu surely did do a great job at keeping Shikon on his toes. Perhaps one day, Shikon would be able to withstand Raimu's picking and maybe even get witty enough to snap back at him.

Well, why don't we get some rest? Perhaps tomorrow, if you'd like, you can allow me to meet some of Chishio's friends. I'd like to see what kind of characters call this place their home. Shikon smiled, nodding his head in agreement. That sounds like a great idea. I'd be more than happy to let you meet the local SP Ranchers. We're quite a bunch. Heh-heh. Looking to a small lean-to type building, which looked to be an old horse stable, perhaps for a Penticorn or a Cavallion, but for tonight it would work well for two raptors. We can rest there for the night. Come on. The brute took to a run for the shed and came to a steady stop at its entrance. Shikon looked in, studying the small space for a bit before deciding it was safe and empty. There was a bit of hay lying along the backside of the stall; perfect for sleeping in. Without wasting any time, the Gyrraptor bedded down in one corner of the shed, stretching his feathery body over the hay in a very tired fashion. With a yawn, he said, G'night, Senka. And with that, he drifted off to sleep.

The weight on my soul

And carve it in stone

Rebel_the_Proud
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Rebel_the_Proud » 04/09/2010 9:48 AM

Senka
{24 Posts; Level 5}

That sounds like a great idea. I'd be more than happy to let you meet the local SP Ranchers. We're quite a bunch. Heh-heh. Senka smiled, a bit excited to be seeing and meeting new faces. It was rare that Senka spent time meeting new people, mainly because he was a drifter, going where ever fate took him. It always seemed to work for him before, but the idea of settling somewhere with familiar faces was quite comforting. We can rest there for the night. Come on. Senka watched as Shikon took off to a small lean to, and he followed at a slower pace. The lean to was nothing fancy but it would work for the night. He watched as a Shikon bedded down quite easily on the hay and Senka couldn't help but smirk to himself. G'night, Senka. Senka walked to his own corner, looking back to Shikon with a smile. He couldn't help but think he had finally found a friend that would stick. Senka wasn't a bad raptor, just a drifter. Friends left him and he left friends all the time, but he couldn't help but hope this would not happen to him and Shikon. As he settled down on the hay, the raptor bid a 'Goodnight' to Shikon and drifted into a light slumber, ever alert for any dangers.

The weight on my soul

And carve it in stone

Rebel_the_Proud
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Rebel_the_Proud » 04/09/2010 10:57 AM

Shikon
{28 Posts; Level 6}

~*~*~*~

The mid-morning sun filled the farm with a warm, vibrant glow. Shikon could feel the warm sun on his red feathers, the soothing feeling drawing him out of his deep sleep. Eyes blinked open in the bright sunlight, squinting for a moment to get adjusted to the new light. The Chaos Gyrraptor yawned sleepily as he lifted his head, stretching the rest of his body from its sleep. Looking around lazily, he remembered the happenings of the night before and realized Senka should be here. He looked over to the opposite corner but did not see his friend. It wasn't until he looked outside the shed did he see the Serraptor standing alone, looking over the farm. Shikon stood up and, after shaking his feathers out, approached Senka.

Er, you haven't been waiting on me have ya? Heh, I'm kinda a heavy sleeper. Heh-heh... The Gyrraptor looked over the farm, wondering where Chishio was. He could see several beings he knew but not Chishio.

The weight on my soul

And carve it in stone

Rebel_the_Proud
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Rebel_the_Proud » 04/10/2010 4:53 PM

Senka
{25 Posts; Level 6}

The red sky of early morning woke to a Serraptor standing alone at the opening of the shed. The Battlefield raptor could never sleep longer than the sun did, no matter how little sleep he got the night before. But the brute looked well rested and ready for a new day. Glancing over his shoulder, Senka could still see that Shikon was fast asleep. It did not bother Senka, as he was sure the raptor needed his rest from the happenings the day before. Aside from that, it would give Senka a chance to look around himself.

The farm seemed much like a ghost town in the early, early morning. It was quiet, aside from a few birds chirping busily. Senka made his way through the tall grass that seemed to once be a pasture. Yes, this place needed work, indeed. He wondered why no one else thought of working on this place if Chishio could not. Shrugging it off, Senka made his way around the farm alone. It didn't seem that there were many here today. Perhaps he and Shikon would have to go elsewhere to meet others. Senka didn't mind. It gave him something to do rather than just wander around aimlessly.

As the sun rose higher, so did the activity. Senka returned to the pasture above the farm, deciding to stay out of sight until Shikon was with him. There were several large Battlehearts walking around, as well as the familiar face of Ketsueki. It surprised Senka to see her here, but he couldn't help but wonder if she was as well under Chishio's care. Senka wondered if Dokuro was as well...

Er, you haven't been waiting on me have ya? Heh, I'm kinda a heavy sleeper. Heh-heh... Senka looked over his shoulder to see Shikon walking up to the Serraptor, with sleepy eyes. The Serraptor smiled, chuckling a bit at the words of the raptor. No, I've just been watching the place. Seeing what I could see. I haven't been up that long. Looking back to the scene before him, his eyes feel on Ketsueki, who was standing with another Kasuga, only he was a Battlefield, such as Senka. Nodding his head to her, he asked, What is she doing here? Is she in alliance with Chishio?

The weight on my soul

And carve it in stone

Rebel_the_Proud
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Rebel_the_Proud » 04/10/2010 5:35 PM

} { Daishou } {
{31 posts; Level 7}
} { Souretsu } {
{31 posts; Level 7}

It was a curious thing to him. He couldn't help but watch. The Battlefield Serraptor seemed to be knowledgeable but at the same time, craving to learn more and also teach. The Kuchi Nagi sat alone on an old tractor, watching from a distance as the Serraptor made his way through the empty farm, studying everything his eyes laid on. Daishou found interest in the Serraptor, in that, it seemed he had the same type of learning Daishou had for battle. It would be interesting to speak with the creature.

Daishou saw his chance to approach the brute when he saw him standing away from the old farm, overlooking it. The Kuchi Nagi dropped down from the tractor and approached the Serraptor, indeed intrigued to learn about this stranger. As he came closer, Daishou noticed Shikon, a Gyrraptor, standing beside the Serraptor. It seemed the two were friends, which made the situation a bit more comfortable for Daishou, as the last thing he wanted right now was a fight. He could hear the two talking, and as he neared he realized who they were talking about: Ketsueki. The Serraptor seemed interested to learn about her, and Daishou couldn't blame him. He had heard about the scrap that had happened the night before... from a well known source: Raimu. "What is she doing here? Is she in alliance with Chishio?" Daishou knew the answer to this.

No, not really. The Kuchi Nagi stopped beside the two raptors, looking over to Ketsueki with a rather blank expression. Ketsueki just needs a place to stay. So long as she stays out of Chishio's way, there isn't a problem. But as soon as she steps out of line for Chishio, it'll be all over with for her. After a moments' pause, the Kuchi Nagi looked to the Serraptor and held out a hand in offer for a handshake, saying, The names' Daishou. I'm a resident here, much like Shikon.

As Daishou was talking, in the distance the grass parted and shook in a snake like pattern, heading toward the group. At first it was unnoticed, but Daishou heard it and as he looked over his shoulder, a small Taigra leaped out in the open and in front of Daishou, teeth bared at the two much larger raptors. Not a trace of fear showed in the small brutes eyes, ready to rip anyone to shreds who dared messed with his friend.

Daishou had come to accept this part of his friend. Souretsu was far too valuable as a friend for Daishou to have left when he had wanted to. It was funny to him how Daishou never wanted anything to do with the runt, but now, it felt that he couldn't live without him. It's alright, Souretsu. I'm in no danger. Looking to the others, Daishou smiled and introduced his friend. This is my friend, Souretsu. He's like my guardian.

The weight on my soul

And carve it in stone

Rebel_the_Proud
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Rebel_the_Proud » 04/10/2010 11:50 PM

Shikon
{29 Posts; Level 6}

No, I've just been watching the place. Seeing what I could see. I haven't been up that long. Shikon smiled, looking over the farm as Senka was. He as well noticed Ketsueki here, and he couldn't help but wonder why. And it seemed Senka himself was wondering why. What is she doing here? Is she in alliance with Chishio? In all honesty, Shikon didn't know and he just shrugged his shoulders in a reply, staring at the Kasuga with distrust. He was so intently staring at her, he did not realize they were no longer alone until a voice alerted him.

No, not really. Shikon tilted his head as he looked upon the Kuchi Nagi, recognizing the voice: Daishou. He smiled lightly, not really knowing the Kuchi Nagi very well, but considering him an acquaintance to say the least. Looking back to the Kasuga, he listened to the brute talk. Ketsueki just needs a place to stay. So long as she stays out of Chishio's way, there isn't a problem. But as soon as she steps out of line for Chishio, it'll be all over with for her. Shikon sneered at this remark, knowing all too well it was true. Yeah, I'd like to see Ketsueki try to go against Chishio... that would be a sight to see. Heh-heh...

As Daishou introduced himself to Senka, Shikon just watched the farm, still trying to wake up. He was actually a bit hungry for some breakfast and thinking about how good an egg would be right now when he suddenly heard a familiar growl. Turning to look beyond Senka, Shikon saw the familiar face of Souretsu. He hadn't met the Taigra before but he knew of him through Daishou. The two were almost always seen together. At Daishou's words of ease to to the Taigra, Shikon smiled and nodded his head, adding, No worries, Souretsu. We're all friends here.

The weight on my soul

And carve it in stone

Rebel_the_Proud
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Rebel_the_Proud » 04/11/2010 12:01 AM

Senka
{26 Posts; Level 6}

No, not really. Although expecting an answer from Shikon, Senka had received it from a different voice and turned to see who had spoke. The Kuchi Nagi that stood before him seemed knowledgeable of this place and its people, and so Senka listened as he spoke of Ketsueki. Ketsueki just needs a place to stay. So long as she stays out of Chishio's way, there isn't a problem. But as soon as she steps out of line for Chishio, it'll be all over with for her. Senka couldn't help but smile on the inside about the thought. He hadn't even met Chishio yet and she seemed as tough as nails. Most everyone he'd met so far seemed to have high regards for her which made her want to meet her even more. Senka turned to see the Kuchi Nagi offering a hand for a shake, and with a smile, the Serraptor gladly shook a hearty hand shake. The names' Daishou. I'm a resident here, much like Shikon. Pleasure to meet you, Daishou. I'm Senka, a newcomer to these parts, but I hope to stick around.

Yeah, I'd like to see Ketsueki try to go against Chishio... that would be a sight to see. Heh-heh... Senka smiled at the Gyrraptors words, taking in the fact that it seemed Chishio was a force to be reckoned with. At that moment, it seemed another came forward, only this one seemed a bit more hostile... although, Senka wasn't the least bit worried about a fight with this one. The Taigra seemed to be protecting the Kuchi Nagi, and Senka could see in the brutes eyes that this Taigra meant business. Daishou, however, called Souretsu off and introduced him, in which Senka bowed his head in greeting to the little guy. Nice to meet you Souretsu. It seems you have a true bond with your friend here, but you needn't worry about us.

Looking to the Shikon, Senka decided it was perhaps time to get moving through the farm. Perhaps he could meet the elusive Chishio today, as well as others. Well, now, are you ready to show me what exists in this run down place?

The weight on my soul

And carve it in stone

Rebel_the_Proud
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Rebel_the_Proud » 04/11/2010 8:38 PM

} { Daishou } {
{32 posts; Level 7}
} { Souretsu } {
{32 posts; Level 7}

No worries, Souretsu. We're all friends here. Nice to meet you Souretsu. It seems you have a true bond with your friend here, but you needn't worry about us. The wood Taigra seemed to be unfazed by their words, but when Daishou spoke, Souretsu lowered his guard and sat down beside his companion, tail swishing in a bit of irritation. Just making sure, Daishou.

Daishou smiled reassuringly to the Taigra, saying, I know, Souretsu. Thank you. Looking to the others, he heard the Serraptor mention something to the Gyrraptor about looking around the farm. That seemed interesting but Daishou didn't want to invite himself. Today would be a good day for it. I saw Chishio this morning, so I would suggest to visit her as soon as you can. Diashou gave a nod and a smile with these words, offering up his best advice.

The weight on my soul

And carve it in stone

Rebel_the_Proud
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Rebel_the_Proud » 04/12/2010 1:29 PM

Shikon
{30 Posts; Level 7}

Well, now, are you ready to show me what exists in this run down place? The Gyrraptor smiled as he remembered that he was to show the place to Senka, properly, today. Oh yeah... almost forgot. Yeah, let's get moving. As he started to move off towards the farm, he heard Daishou speak. Today would be a good day for it. I saw Chishio this morning, so I would suggest to visit her as soon as you can. Shikon turned to look at the Kuchi Nagi, a bit surprised to hear that Chishio was out and about, but all the same still glad.

Alright. Now, we're talking. As he turned to leave, yet again, he thought of asking Daishou and Souretsu to join them. After all, Daishou was quite a bit more knowledgeable of the workings on this place. Say, Daishou. Souretsu... care to join us? The Gyrraptor gave a toothy smile with his offer, allowing Daishou to give an answer.

The weight on my soul

And carve it in stone

Rebel_the_Proud
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Rebel_the_Proud » 04/14/2010 6:44 PM

Senka
{27 Posts; Level 6}

Oh yeah... almost forgot. Yeah, let's get moving. Though he really didn't look it, Senka felt eager to get moving and met some new faces. Then, Shikon paused for a moment, and Senka followed as well. It was at that moment Shikon invited Daishou and Souretsu to join their adventure and Senka smiled, nodding his head in agreement. The more, the merrier. We'd be delighted to have you both along. The Serraptor gave a reassuring smile to the two, especially to Souretsu, as it seemed the Taigra did not trust many.

The weight on my soul

And carve it in stone

Rebel_the_Proud
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Rebel_the_Proud » 04/16/2010 12:34 PM

} { Daishou } {
{33 posts; Level 7}
} { Souretsu } {
{33 posts; Level 7}

At the offer to go with them, Souretsu looked up to Daishou for an answer, hiding the eagerness to go along. Although, little to the Taigra's knowledge, Daishou could feel the eagerness of the small cat. Not to mention, Souretsu couldn't stop his tail from wagging in a happy-like fashion. Are we going?

With a soft smile, both to Souretsu and the others, Daishou nodded his head. We'd be honored to join you. I can introduce several of my acquaintances here. The Kuchi Nagi followed behind the raptors, with Souretsu hot on his heels, bounding happily beside his companion.

The weight on my soul

And carve it in stone

Rebel_the_Proud
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Rebel_the_Proud » 04/18/2010 7:21 PM

Shikon
{31 Posts; Level 7}

We'd be honored to join you. I can introduce several of my acquaintances here. Shikon grinned as he started his walk down the path into the farm, saying Sounds like a plan to me. Looking down at the bounding Souretsu, Shikon couldn't help but grin further, knowing that the little Taigra had a big heart for Daishou. Everyone who saw them knew it; it was unmistakable bond.

So, Souretsu. Been on any adventures recently?

The weight on my soul

And carve it in stone

Rebel_the_Proud
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Rebel_the_Proud » 04/21/2010 10:58 PM

Senka
{28 Posts; Level 6}

Senka walked quietly, listening to the others talk. That was generally what he did in these kinds of situations. It was smart to listen rather than talk out of turn. Senka learned that you can learn a lot just by listening to what others had to say, or even what they didn't have to say. He'd already made his own conclusions about Daishou and Souretsu. It was obvious the two had an unbreakable bond, one which had grown on Daishou and had been a very beginning thing for Souretsu. Souretsu was fun and outgoing once he realized there was no danger, and he was probably a handful to keep around, but well worth it when push came to shove. Daishou was proud and smart, as well as a seasoned warrior. Senka could tell by the way the brute walked he would do well in battle. Very well. So far, all he had met had been good and would serve as great friends one day.

The weight on my soul

And carve it in stone