A wide open space in contrast to the dense Tengel jungle, the Sekudui Farmlands are open to all farmers and ranchers! There is much space available and plenty of resources to help raise some fine Tuskow or Roosken. (+3 Endurance, +2 Speed)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Sekudui Farmlands

Wanderer [Training, cont. P]

Postby MillietheWarrior » 07/19/2010 8:31 PM

Now she was farther form home. She was beginning to panic. Where was she now? it was green grasslands,. A place where she was unsure, and alone. Where to now?
[1]

I love adventurous tales like that. That uplifting feeling that comes from seeing unknown lands and the knowledge that you came across—nothing can replace it! It opens a path from which self-confidence, experience, and important friendships—from the sharing of life or death situations—are born! But hearing it just isn’t the same. I want to create my own magnificent story!

A great adventure!

+Imp. Documents+ +Menagerie+ +Wishlist+ +Journal+
MillietheWarrior
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Keystones: 10
Donate

Re: Wanderer [Training, cont. P]

The fields went on for miles. She could hardly see the ends of them. It was much like the desert. An endless, vast field of green.
[2]

I love adventurous tales like that. That uplifting feeling that comes from seeing unknown lands and the knowledge that you came across—nothing can replace it! It opens a path from which self-confidence, experience, and important friendships—from the sharing of life or death situations—are born! But hearing it just isn’t the same. I want to create my own magnificent story!

A great adventure!

MillietheWarrior
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

The grass felt good against her paws. Was that what it truly felt like? She’d never been free to travel this far alone. But she knew if she did not return soon, she would pay a terrible price.
[3]

A great adventure!

MillietheWarrior
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby MillietheWarrior » 07/19/2010 8:32 PM

Her body glistened in the sunshine. She looked like a sapphire, moving through a field of emerald. It was a very strange sight indeed.
[4]

A great adventure!

MillietheWarrior
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

The Hunter stopped beneath the shade of a tree. She lifted her head and looked up. The elaves swayed in the breeze, and she imagined she could feel it for a brief moment.
[5/45]
(Level up x1)

A great adventure!

MillietheWarrior
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Her eyes narrowed in confusion. Was that what a leaf looked like? It was a strange thing. Pretty. Simple.
[1]

A great adventure!

MillietheWarrior
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby MillietheWarrior » 07/19/2010 8:33 PM

Her tail swished behind her. Her paws dug into the soft grass as she slowly moved along. She wanted to take her time here.
[2]

A great adventure!

MillietheWarrior
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby MillietheWarrior » 07/19/2010 8:33 PM

It was peaceful. Quiet. It was not dark and lonely, even if it was empty. It was a far cry from the Shrine. Was this how everyone lived?
[3]

A great adventure!

MillietheWarrior
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby MillietheWarrior » 07/19/2010 8:34 PM

The breeze swayed the trees. She walked past then, marveling at the simplicity. The beauty. It was so…different.
[4]

A great adventure!

MillietheWarrior
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

No snow. No cold. No lonesome dark places. She wished she could stay here. She wished this was where she lived.
[5/50]
(Level up x2)

A great adventure!

MillietheWarrior
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Why wasn’t she one of the lucky ones? Why was she still alone? Why couldn’t the cursed shrine be here, instead of Bansatha? So many questions. No answers.
[1]

A great adventure!

MillietheWarrior
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby MillietheWarrior » 07/19/2010 8:35 PM

A bush rustled beside her. Out hopped a small Cuniflare. It stared up at her in surprise, and then quickly scampered off. The Hunter tilted her head.
[2]

A great adventure!

MillietheWarrior
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Was it afraid? Was she so scary? Certainly, she might’ve been pondering eating those Lucain…but she liked to think she wasn’t that bad.
[3]

A great adventure!

MillietheWarrior
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Maybe she was a frightening thing. Were there other in Evelon? Was she one of a kind, and thus, so fearsome? Was she scary?
[4]

A great adventure!

MillietheWarrior
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby MillietheWarrior » 07/19/2010 8:36 PM

Interesting. Maybe she should hurry through here. She did not wish to scare anyone else. She was ashamed of their fear; she should leave now, before she disturbed the fragile peace.
[5/55]
(Level up x3, +3, +9 Endurance, +6 speed)

A great adventure!

MillietheWarrior
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate