A wide open space in contrast to the dense Tengel jungle, the Sekudui Farmlands are open to all farmers and ranchers! There is much space available and plenty of resources to help raise some fine Tuskow or Roosken. (+3 Endurance, +2 Speed)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Sekudui Farmlands

Freedom [Training, P.]

Postby MillietheWarrior » 10/06/2010 10:48 PM

ImageImageImage

The three felines moved gracefully across the wide expanse of lands. They were all of varying sizes. The male, large and powerful. The sleek, a streamlined female beside him. And then a wonder of wonders, a crystalline feline running at their heels. They moved with boundless energy, each a look of reveling joy on their cat-like faces. They seemed happy.
[1]

I love adventurous tales like that. That uplifting feeling that comes from seeing unknown lands and the knowledge that you came across—nothing can replace it! It opens a path from which self-confidence, experience, and important friendships—from the sharing of life or death situations—are born! But hearing it just isn’t the same. I want to create my own magnificent story!

A great adventure!

+Imp. Documents+ +Menagerie+ +Wishlist+ +Journal+
MillietheWarrior
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Keystones: 10
Donate

Re: Freedom [Training, P.]

Postby MillietheWarrior » 10/06/2010 10:48 PM

‘Stop here,’ the blue female said, muscles rippling as she skidded to a halt. The white male at her side imitated her, looking less sure of himself and his raw power. The Lion-like female simply slowed to a halt, holding her head regally above the others. She yawned loudly, revealing huge canines. With a wave of her tail, she looked to the blue female in question.
[2]

I love adventurous tales like that. That uplifting feeling that comes from seeing unknown lands and the knowledge that you came across—nothing can replace it! It opens a path from which self-confidence, experience, and important friendships—from the sharing of life or death situations—are born! But hearing it just isn’t the same. I want to create my own magnificent story!

A great adventure!

MillietheWarrior
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby MillietheWarrior » 10/06/2010 10:49 PM

Naasade eyed the other female. They had decided to take her for a run. She was unaware of her full potential as a cat of power. The other two were quite happy to show her how to live. Of course, Naasade reflected, she was more of a teacher than Charge.
[3]

A great adventure!

MillietheWarrior
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Charge was still coming into his own. He was unaware of his ability to be free. He still thought of himself as a weapon. He was a soldier, in all respects. Naasade understood that. Her master was a soldier as well. Eyes, though, was different.
[4]

A great adventure!

MillietheWarrior
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

He was a Clone. Not a real person, in the eyes of most people. Naasade did not understand the hatred humans had towards one another. Why could humans not accept those who were different? Why must they be so angry all the time? Naasade shook her massive head as Charge and Laroo watched her silently.
[5]

A great adventure!

MillietheWarrior
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby MillietheWarrior » 11/02/2010 9:28 PM

Charge seemed to grow bored. He slowly settled on his stomach, then rolled over on his back. Laroo wrinkled her nose, looking faintly amused. Charge wiggled in the grass. Naasade gave a deep, rumbling purr.
[1]

A great adventure!

MillietheWarrior
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby MillietheWarrior » 11/02/2010 9:29 PM

Naasade bent her head. She nuzzled her prospective mate. Laroo only smiled at their affection. Would she ever find someone for her? She honestly doubted it. There were, after all, no more hunters, right? How sad.
[2]

A great adventure!

MillietheWarrior
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby MillietheWarrior » 11/02/2010 9:29 PM

Charge tried to purr. His purr was rusty, broken. He almost seemed as though he’d never done it before. He ducked his head as both females regarded him quietly. He seemed embarrassed. Naasade knew she had her work cut out or her.
[3]

A great adventure!

MillietheWarrior
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby MillietheWarrior » 11/02/2010 9:30 PM

Naasade rolled Charge to his feet. He lifted himself up with a bit of good natured grumbling. Naasade turned towards Laroo. The crystalline feline only regarded her silently. “Much to learn,” she said at last.
[4]

A great adventure!

MillietheWarrior
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby MillietheWarrior » 11/02/2010 9:30 PM

Laroo dipped her head in agreement. Yes, she certainly did have much to learn. “Yes, I suppose so.” Naasade dipped her head slowly, nodding. “Yes. Tell me, are there more of you?” Laroo fidgeted uncomfortably.
[5]

[10, 10, 10]

A great adventure!

MillietheWarrior
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby MillietheWarrior » 11/02/2010 9:36 PM

“No,” Laroo said at last. Her tail twitched slightly as she stared down a the Khimera. How was she to tell this creature, this man made machine, that she was alone? This Khimera, who had so many brethren of her own, that Laroo was the one and only? Not that she knew for sure. She’d never met another Hunter, so she assumed she was the last and only one of her kind left.
[1]

A great adventure!

MillietheWarrior
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby MillietheWarrior » 11/02/2010 9:37 PM

It was a disheartening thought; a sad reality she had to face every time she woke up. Naasade twitched her whiskers, her blue gaze brightening and boring into Laroo’s. At her side, Charge let his eyes wander from one feline to antihero, curious about the tension that suddenly filled the air.
[2]

A great adventure!

MillietheWarrior
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

“No,” Laroo continued. I am the one and only. I have never met another hunter. Unlike you, there are few, if any of us left.” She shifted uncomfortably as Naasade absorbed the information. The Khimera’s gaze flickered as she processed it.
[3]

A great adventure!

MillietheWarrior
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

“I see,” she said at last. “One of your kind. So you are alone.” She lowered her head, the frills on the back of her neck standing up. Charge shifted conscientiously. His claws dug into the dirt as he processed his own assessment of the situation.
[4]

A great adventure!

MillietheWarrior
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby MillietheWarrior » 11/02/2010 9:45 PM

“Yes,” Laroo continued. “I can’t explain it. Our race is unlike your own. We were not created; we were born. But we were cursed long ago, and now…we are few. I do not know if any more of my kind exist. I have never met another Hunter.”
[5]

[15,15,15]

A great adventure!

MillietheWarrior
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Next