A wide open space in contrast to the dense Tengel jungle, the Sekudui Farmlands are open to all farmers and ranchers! There is much space available and plenty of resources to help raise some fine Tuskow or Roosken. (+3 Endurance, +2 Speed)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Sekudui Farmlands

Penny for Your Thoughts [P, Training]

Postby MillietheWarrior » 04/16/2012 3:00 AM

ImageImage

The grass was cool beneath his feet. Beside him, the Luxard was seemingly asleep. Her ten or so eyes were closed, and she looked peaceful. He wondered at the chain of events that led them to be companions. She looked much better than when he’d first found her.

I love adventurous tales like that. That uplifting feeling that comes from seeing unknown lands and the knowledge that you came across—nothing can replace it! It opens a path from which self-confidence, experience, and important friendships—from the sharing of life or death situations—are born! But hearing it just isn’t the same. I want to create my own magnificent story!

A great adventure!

+Imp. Documents+ +Menagerie+ +Wishlist+ +Journal+
MillietheWarrior
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Keystones: 10
Donate

Re: Penny for Your Thoughts [P, Training]

Postby MillietheWarrior » 04/16/2012 3:01 AM

She’d taken only a day or so to fully heal. He’d marveled at her abilities and commented on them. She’d said it was nothing. He had a feeling she was better at healing than she gave her credit for. He’d asked if she could heal others once.

I love adventurous tales like that. That uplifting feeling that comes from seeing unknown lands and the knowledge that you came across—nothing can replace it! It opens a path from which self-confidence, experience, and important friendships—from the sharing of life or death situations—are born! But hearing it just isn’t the same. I want to create my own magnificent story!

A great adventure!

MillietheWarrior
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby MillietheWarrior » 04/16/2012 3:01 AM

She’d said she didn’t know. She’d never tried, after all. He’d asked if she could try and help him. No, she’d said. She couldn’t put souls back together. She wasn’t that kind of healer. He’d remembered feeling sad.

A great adventure!

MillietheWarrior
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby MillietheWarrior » 04/16/2012 3:02 AM

He remembered a lot of things. Like the feel of grass and water. Cold and hot. He also remembered love. He could feel none of those things now. He was a mimicry of a living being. He had been reborn countless times, yet this time, he was not complete. He knew he should feel sad, but he couldn’t quite remember how. Beside him, the Luxard shifted.

A great adventure!

MillietheWarrior
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby MillietheWarrior » 04/16/2012 3:02 AM

“You are getting introversive again.” Max glanced up at her, surprise written on his face. “And you are being perceptive again,” he commented with a bark of laughter. It sounded hollow even to his own ears. The Luxard huffed, looking amused. She opened a single eye and gazed down at him.
[5/5, level up x2]

A great adventure!

MillietheWarrior
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby MillietheWarrior » 04/16/2012 3:03 AM

“Care to share?” Yes, too perceptive. He’d learned long ago that she was relatively empathic. It should’ve frightened him. He didn’t remember fear, though. He remembered panic and surprise, but not fear. Maybe he had never found anything to fear. Not when he thought of…her.

A great adventure!

MillietheWarrior
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

The Luxard watched the memories he tried to recall play across his face. He remembered her eyes and voice. He remembered her smile. He wished he remembered her name. it would’ve made things much easier. But he could not.

A great adventure!

MillietheWarrior
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

They had gone over this multiple times. She was beginning to grow exasperated with his lack of ability to remember. She had hoped Reiko could help his spirit. But she was unable to do so completely. He still managed to suffer in silence. There was nothing she could do.

A great adventure!

MillietheWarrior
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby MillietheWarrior » 04/16/2012 3:04 AM

She wished she could help. He would not always share his thoughts with her. She often had to force him to do so. It rubbed her the wrong way. Why could he not just trust her? “Well?” she inquired. “I’m waiting.”

A great adventure!

MillietheWarrior
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby MillietheWarrior » 04/16/2012 3:04 AM

“Yes, yes.” He dipped his head, a grin breaking out over his somewhat transparent faces. She’d gotten used to his disappearing act. He was here one moment, gone the next. She found it intriguing. She knew he found it annoying.
[5/10, level up x2]

A great adventure!

MillietheWarrior
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby MillietheWarrior » 04/16/2012 3:13 AM

“I was remembering.” The Luxard looked intrigued by this. “Not really though.” Her face fell. “Sort of. I don’t suppose I remember enough for it to matter.”

A great adventure!

MillietheWarrior
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby MillietheWarrior » 04/16/2012 3:16 AM

“Oh? So no new memories? And the old ones?” The Mekka shook his head. “Nothing still. I’m afraid they’re still disjointed. It bothers me.” The Luxard nodded.

A great adventure!

MillietheWarrior
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby MillietheWarrior » 04/16/2012 3:22 AM

“I imagine it would. To be unable to remember. But you should not dwell. Tell me.” The Mekka glanced up. “Do you ever dream?”

A great adventure!

MillietheWarrior
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby MillietheWarrior » 04/16/2012 3:24 AM

“Dream?” He looked confused. “Well. Maybe. I don’t know. I don’t actually sleep if I can help it. I don’t need it much. I don’t…”

A great adventure!

MillietheWarrior
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby MillietheWarrior » 04/16/2012 3:24 AM

“You don’t sleep?” The Mekka shook his head. “I’m a spirit. Well, kind of. I do still require food and sleep sometimes. I don’t know if I’ve dreamed. Maybe they were memories?”
[5/15, level up x2]

A great adventure!

MillietheWarrior
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Next