A wide open space in contrast to the dense Tengel jungle, the Sekudui Farmlands are open to all farmers and ranchers! There is much space available and plenty of resources to help raise some fine Tuskow or Roosken. (+3 Endurance, +2 Speed)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Sekudui Farmlands

.:: Identity Crisis ::. [Self]

Postby Rebel_the_Proud » 08/27/2012 2:36 PM

Chishio
[ Battleheart ] [ Paragon ] [ Lucain ]
[ 13 || 62 ]

The old farmhouse still stood on its own amidst the Sekudui Farmlands. Aside from several small barns, and a large one nearest to the house, there were no other houses near it. The entire house held of a nearly lost, simpler time, when family was important, and they sustained themselves. Within one of the large, open pastures that lined the dirt road leading to the house were a herd of Tuskows. On the opposite pasture, a herd of Cavallion grazed on the tall, summer grasses. The sounds of Taosigs, Yingshees, and Rooskens came together like a chorus, singing of all the animals on the farm. There was a small garden, filled with various lush, green plants, nearing the time of harvest. It was obvious that, despite its run-down, forgotten look, this farm was still alive.

Inside, it felt dead.
Watching the outside from the darkness of her room, the young woman stared at the mid-morning air longingly. Chishio felt as though she had been locked away in a jail cell. A cell, in fact, that she had put herself in, all due to her plan. She was aware that this was all necessary, and had already told herself that she was going to do it, no matter what, but it still took its toll on her. Chishio had never spent longer than a couple of days inside, usually when she fell sick. Even then, though, she would steal away for a few minutes to just breath the fresh air and allow the sun to energize her. During this time, however, Chishio couldn’t risk being seen during the day. If she were to be seen, her entire plan would fall apart. Chishio sighed. It was going to be another long day.

The one good thing was that she wasn’t going to be alone.
Lifting her eyes to follow the road, Chishio stopped her gaze on the young man making his way up the long dirt road. She already knew that it was Masurao, as he was unmistakable to her, and she smiled softly. He was carrying a sack over his back, and Chishio knew that it had to be the supplies that he had gone into town to get. For the past week, since their escape from the swamp, Masurao and Chishio had been discussing their plan, trying to work out all the kinks and problems. A plan had formed, and it appeared to be solid. Now, a week from the day that Tandokuno claimed Chishio to be dead, it was time to put things in further motion. With determination glinting in her eyes, Chishio turned and began to make her way downstairs, wanting to meet Masurao as he came in.

Masurao
[ Paragon ] [ Lucain ]
[ 13 || 62 ]

Look into my eyes you'll see
A graveyard filled with dirt and defeat

Look into my eyes you'll see
The weight on my soul

Where the fallen angels sleep
The crooked hearts and the crossroads meet

Where the haters say my name
And carve it in stone

I'm gonna make a comeback
I'm gonna dig six feet up tonight

I'm gonna get it all back
I'm gonna make a comeback this time
Rebel_the_Proud
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 796
Donate

Postby Rebel_the_Proud » 08/27/2012 8:34 PM

Chishio & Masurao
[ 13 || 63 ] [ 13 || 63 ]

Masurao walked down the long, dusty dirt road, carrying a sack over his back, holding it in place with one hand. He looked up to the sun hanging midway up the sky, glad that he’d worn his hat today. It was going to be a rather warm summer day, to say the least. The sound of a familiar nicker called Masurao’s attention to the pasture he was walking beside. Standing at the far corner of the pasture, with his fellow Cavallions, was none other than Chisoku. Masurao smiled, sending Chisoku a wave in response. After all that had happened in the swamp, Masurao had taken it very easy on Chisoku. His wound from Kiku was healing nicely, but Masurao didn’t want to push him. Besides, he enjoyed walking about. It offered a perfect time for him to think.

Walking up the steps to the house, Masurao glanced around, trying his best not to look too conspicuous that he was looking out for any followers. He knew that he couldn’t be too careful. Without stopping to take a thorough scan, for he didn’t want to draw attention to himself, Masurao continued into the house. Setting his sack on the kitchen counter, Masurao asked aloud, “Hello? Anyone here?” He made sure not to say Chishio’s name, just in case someone else happened to be around. They had both been painstakingly careful not to show any hints that Chishio was still alive, and Masurao wasn’t about to chance anything.

Chishio came walking into the kitchen, replying, “Only me.” Masurao smiled at her answer, chuckling softly. “I’m glad of that,” he replied as he pulled Chishio into him, hugging her tightly. Chishio laughed lightly, hugging Masurao back. Masurao had noticed that, since she had finally opened up to him, things were a lot lighter between them. They were becoming a whole lot closer.
Rebel_the_Proud
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Rebel_the_Proud » 08/28/2012 2:12 PM

Chishio & Masurao
[ 13 || 64 ] [ 13 || 64 ]

Looking down at the sack that Masurao brought in, Chishio leaned up against the counter. She knew that today would be a very… interesting day, if there was no better word for it. Looking back up to Masurao, she asked, “Well… How was things in the city?” Masurao shrugged slightly. All week he had been sticking to their plan. He’d put out word that Chishio was dead, making sure to show his heartache. Amazingly, it wasn’t difficult for Masurao to feign his sorrow. He knew just what he felt like when he nearly lost Chishio. He didn’t want to imagine what hell his life would be if she had perished. “Same as usual. It seems that word has definitely gotten around that you’re dead,” Masurao replied, his voice a bit stressed on the end. Chishio’s smile faded. She knew that things were going to be hard coming up. She only hoped that Masurao didn’t blame her. “I had a couple of merchants give me some items as a condolence gift. Not sure how they’re gonna feel when it’s time to say you’re alive, heh.” Masurao did as he always tried to; lighten the mood when things felt heavy or dark. Chishio lowered her eyes, feeling that a lot of this weight had come down on Masurao. “I’m sorry, Masu.” Masurao appeared surprised by this comment, especially with how sincere Chishio had said it, and he smiled, shaking his head. “Chishio, there isn’t anything for you to be sorry for. It's just difficult for me to be really think of losing you. That's something hard to have to think about, but it works two-fold in that it keeps pushing me forward through this. This is going to be hard for both of us, but we can do it. We can get through this together. All of this is necessary for our plan.” Chishio sighed, replying, “I know. I just.. I hate the feeling of helplessness.” Chishio’s voice was on the edge of anger, something Masurao was used to when she didn’t want to go any deeper with her emotions. Masurao reached out and placed his hand on Chishio’s shoulder, getting her to look at him. “This past week has been tough on you, I know. Today, we’re gonna change that. By tomorrow, you’ll be able to be out again. I promise.” Masurao finished with a wink, giving Chishio all the assurance she needed to know that Masurao understood. Chishio smiled. “Alright. Well, let’s see what you got so we can get started,” she said as she stood straight while Masurao grabbed the sack, opening it.
Rebel_the_Proud
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Rebel_the_Proud » 08/28/2012 8:10 PM

Chishio & Masurao
[ 14 || 65 ] [ 14 || 65 ]

Masurao and Chishio had spent the last week discussing all the fine details of Chishio’s death. They had been sure to play up that Tandokuno had killed her, hoping to make Tandokuno an enemy in the eyes of the city. Without Chishio’s knowledge, Masurao went to the authorities, hoping they could all end this quickly if they found out a murder had taken place. But, without a body, they would not open a case. The fact that Masurao had no proof that Tandokuno had killed anyone meant that Tandokuno couldn’t be pursued by the authorities, much to Masurao’s dismay. Nonetheless, by going to the authorities, it helped get word out that Chishio was dead. There were those that knew of her – her battleheart form was unmistakable, as well as her dislike of the overbearing government. Masurao was now certain that Tandokuno had gotten word of Chishio’s certain death.
Now, there was the matter of coming up with a disguise and a story for Chishio so that she may come out in public. Not as Chishio, of course.

Pulling the contents out of the bag, Masurao began, “So, have you decided on an alias, yet?” Chishio nodded her head slowly as she watched Masurao pulling out a couple boxes of hair dye, a small black pouch with a fancy name on it, a sheathed knife, and a few food items, no doubt items that they had run low on. “How does ‘Raiden’ sound?” Masurao’s brows raised. They had discussed several male-sounding names during the week. It was up to Chishio, however, as to which one she wanted. “Raiden? Hm.” Masurao stood thoughtfully for a moment, thinking the name over in his head. “Sound okay?” Chishio asked, her voice a bit hopeful. Masurao could already tell that she liked the name. He smiled, nodding his head. “Yep. Raiden sounds like a good name for you,” he said with a grin. "It really fits you," he added with a wink. Chishio couldn’t help but grin back at him, nodding her head in approval. “It does, doesn’t it?” Masurao chuckled as Chishio started going through the items he’d picked up.
Rebel_the_Proud
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Rebel_the_Proud » 08/28/2012 9:06 PM

Chishio & Masurao
[ 14 || 66 ] [ 14 || 66 ]

Chishio picked up one of the boxes of hair dye. They had agreed that part of her disguise would involve her hair. She would need a new hairstyle, as well as a different hair color. Her red hair, obviously, stood out. They hadn’t discussed which colors, however. Chishio was thinking black, perhaps. She started to scan her eyes over the box, and she quickly realized it was the color blonde! Chishio looked up to Masurao quickly, holding the box to him threateningly. “Blonde hair?! Are you serious?!” Masurao could not hide a broad smile, though he did prevent himself from laughing. Barely. “Look, we gotta make this believable, don’t we?” “But, blonde hair?! For me?! Have you lost your mind?!” Again, Masurao was nearly ready to go into a fit of laughter at Chishio’s anger over the blonde hair. He was mainly laughing because he’d known all along she would hate it, but that was the precise reason he’d purchased it. “Look, Chi. Everyone knows you as that ‘fiery red-haired woman.’ No one could ever see you as a blonde. No one ever has. That’s why I chose it. It will make it all that more difficult to tell that Raiden is actually you.” Chishio eyes were still seething, but Masurao was still grinning. But, Chishio finally did settle a bit, though she clearly wasn’t happy about it. “You make a point, but still… blonde!” Chishio scowled at the thought as she tossed the box back on the counter. “Hehe, sorry, but I do think it’ll be the best choice.” Chishio shrugged, shaking her head at the situation. She didn’t have much of a choice. Still smiling, Masurao walked over to her and gave her a playful hug. She didn’t appear to be very amused by it, but after some playful persuading, Masurao managed to poke a smile out of her, though her eyes were still hazed with red. That would be another obstacle to climb.

What’s first to do, then?” Chishio asked as she pushed Masurao away from her, playfully. If they didn’t play around, the heaviness of what they were having to go through would certainly bare down on them more. Chishio constantly had to fend off the thoughts of what weighed over them. Masurao picked up the box of blonde hair dye. “Well, might as well get this over with, hm?” He glanced to Chishio for an answer. She glared at the box, and looked to Masurao. With a sigh, she answered, “I guess so.” Masurao smirked, and he received a sharp punch to his shoulder in retaliation. “Hey!” He exclaimed, still grinning. Chishio glared at him with a mischievous glint in her eyes. “If you want me to do this, I’d suggest you wipe that grin off your face before I do it for you.” She ended her sentence with a warning smile. Masurao appeared to straighten up quickly, and said, in a military fashion, “Yes ma’am!” Chishio grabbed the box out of Masurao’s hand, and went towards the bathroom to apply the dye. “Need any help?” Masurao called, his grin reappearing. “Do you need help getting that grin off your face?” Chishio asked without turning around. “Uh, no thanks,” Masurao answered, chuckling. “That's what I thought,” Chishio replied as she walked into the bathroom, shutting the door behind her.
Rebel_the_Proud
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Rebel_the_Proud » 08/29/2012 11:03 PM

Chishio & Masurao
[ 14 || 67 ] [ 14 || 67 ]

Masurao couldn’t help but chuckle as he watched the bathroom door shut down the hallway. He was glad to see their playfulness back. There was one thing for certain: they were both kids at heart. Masurao was about the only lucky enough to see Chishio like this, though. It wasn’t that Chishio didn’t like to show her true self, or that she was embarrassed of herself. It was all a matter of trust. For those she didn’t trust, Chishio said very little. She wanted very little to do with them, until they proved to her that she could trust them. Masurao understood that this was a remnant from her past.  But, because Chishio acted so openly around him, and not guarded or cold as she did to strangers, he knew that Chishio trusted him deeply. It was a heart-warming feeling. They had a bond that no one else could understand. Masurao watched the bathroom door for a moment more, thinking of how much he’d come to love her.

Turning to the dining table, Masurao pulled out a chair and sat down, pulling a notepad with a pen on it closer to him. There was a bunch of stuff scribbled on the first couple of pages. It was all the notes they had been pounding through over the course of the week. They were scribbled in a very un-orderly fashion. Masurao’s face twisted a bit as he tried to read some of their hand-writing, unable to do so. Finally, he simply tore the pages off and decided to start fresh. He wanted to map everything out and make sure everything was all planned. After a moment of thought to gather his thoughts, he began writing.

Name: Raiden. Masurao thought on the name as he wrote it down. It was a good choice, in his opinion. He thought for a moment about the age. Chishio’s facial features was something that couldn’t exactly be changed, aside from the application of make-up to hide anything that would be obviously her. But, the good thing about her features was that she didn’t look her age. She looked younger. Age: 19 years. It seemed fitting. Now, he just needed to be sure the story was straight. Reason for being here? Masurao stared at the question, sorting out the details in his mind. Chishio and him had already discussed that the best option would be to claim that she, (actually he, to everyone else), was his cousin from out west. No one would know any different, and Chishio would have the chance to start fresh. Masurao wrote it down. Raiden is a cousin of mine from out west, visiting to help around since the loss of Chishio. However, as he looked it over, he thought about it. Raiden couldn’t be without a job, or without some sort of skill; something that no one associated with Chishio. Masurao had been teaching Chishio how to play guitar off and on. She wasn’t ready to play any ballads, but she did know the basics. If he really pushed to get her to be able to play, then in a few weeks, should be able to play a song or two. Masurao nodded his head in approval as he continued to write. Also looking for a job/gig. He noted, *Note: Help sharpen Chishio’s guitar skills. As he continued to think on the situation, something came to mind, and he quickly wrote it out. Raiden is a guitar soloist. Do not make things more complicated by building large stories, such as having a band, a break-up, etc. Keep things SIMPLE. Raiden is just here to help and establish himself. As he finished, Masurao looked over the details once more, thinking over them carefully. Everything seemed okay.

Masurao lifted his head, hearing the bathroom door open. He realized that he must have been in a very deep thought not to notice the time going by. He stood up from the chair as he saw Chishio come out of the bathroom, his jaw agape. There was clearly amusement in his eyes, but Chishio clearly wasn’t happy. Her hair was blonde.
As she walked up to Masurao, she pointed at him threateningly. “You say one word about it, and, I swear, you’ll be sorry.” Masurao chuckled, a smile finally breaking loose. “I promise, Chi, it doesn’t look bad. It’s… different, but it will definitely work as Raiden.” He could see that Chishio still wasn’t pleased as she folded her arms over her chest and leaned against the kitchen counter. “Hey, Chi?” Chishio looked up at him. “Yeah?” Masurao shook his head at her response, still smiling. “You’re not Chi anymore, remember? Your name is Raiden, my cousin from the west.
Rebel_the_Proud
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Rebel_the_Proud » 08/30/2012 9:50 PM

Chishio & Masurao
[ 14 || 68 ] [ 14 || 68 ]

Chishio looked up to Masurao in surprise, but she knew he was right. She smirked, nodding her head in agreement. “Yeah, that’s right. I guess I shouldn’t answer to Chi anymore, should I?” Masurao smiled, and shrugged. “Well, it might be a good idea for us both to start getting used to calling you Raiden. We don’t want to muck up, and blow everything.” Chishio nodded her head in complete agreement. “You’re right, you’re right.” She sighed. It was going to be a long road ahead, but one she was determined to take. There was no turning back now, and Chishio was far too hard-headed to just give up. Chishio knew that she had to get her mind set as being “Raiden.” She couldn’t just have a new name. This was a whole new identity that she had to play out. She had to become Raiden.

Alright, Raiden,” Masurao said with a smile and wink. Chishio looked at him, trying to get the feel of how she should be. “You ready for the next task to accomplish?” Chishio shrugged, replying, “As ready as I’m gonna be. What’s next?” Masurao picked up the small black case that he had bought, and held it up for Chishio to see. “This,” he answered. Chishio looked confused. “What is it?” Masurao smiled, knowing she wasn’t going to like this task either. “I’m gonna need to cut your hair.” They had decided that Chishio did need a different hairstyle, but they hadn’t decided on how to go about doing that. As Masurao expected, Chishio flared up again. “What?! You? Cut my hair?” She seemed almost in disbelief. Masurao chuckled. “Yeah,” he answered, opening the pouch and pulling out a pair of hair cutting scissors. “That okay with you?” He pointed them towards Chishio, playfully. It appeared that Masurao thought all of this was a bit too much fun to Chishio. “Oh, heck no. We did not agree on this.” Chishio protested, folding her arms over her chest. In actuality, she didn’t mind Masurao attempting to cut her hair. But, to her, this was the last chance in a while that either of them would be able to be themselves. She didn’t want to ruin it. “Oh, I know,” Masurao grinned.  “But, I’m gonna do it anyway,” he finished with a malicious wink, coming towards Chishio as if poised to attack her hair.
Rebel_the_Proud
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Rebel_the_Proud » 09/02/2012 10:45 PM

Chishio & Masurao
[ 14 || 69 ] [ 14 || 69 ]

Oh, no you won’t!” Chishio yelled excitedly, unable to hold back a laugh as she wheeled around and dashed down the hallway, Masurao following quickly behind. “Didn’t your mom ever teach you not to run with scissors?” Chishio asked as she ran into the back room, turning around to face Masurao, who was still grinning mischievously. He chuckled, shrugging his shoulders. “I guess the lesson never sank in,” he replied with a wink. “Hmph, looks like I might need to teach you that lesson then, won’t I?” Masurao raised a mischievous brow, his eyes twinkling in delight. “Oh, yeah?” He stepped a little closer. “Well, then, why don’t you teach me, then?” His grin broadened as Chishio took a step closer. “If you’re sure you can take it,” she said, almost too casually. Then, she lunged forward, and the two were struggling over ownership of the scissors. “Hey! Cut that out!” Masurao yelled with a laugh. “Give me those scissors! You’re not gonna touch my hair with those things!

Before they knew it, the two were sprawled out on the floor, laughing so hard they could barely breathe. The scissors lay off to the side, forgotten in their play tussle. It was as if they were kids again, without a care or a worry over them. Most would find young adults ‘playing’ to be immature, and perhaps it was. But, so far as they were concerned, being a kid-at-heart meant showing it. Be mature when the times called for it, but never let go of that kid they once were. Right now, it was the only stable part they had left, aside from each other.
Chishio looked over to Masurao, both finally catching their breath, and she smiled. “Thanks, Masu,” she said, smiling gently. Masurao smiled in return, and leaned over, kissing Chishio’s forehead before replying, “Thank you, Chi. Oh, I mean Rai.” Chishio smiled, playfully poking Masurao in the gut, and he gladly returned the favor as they laughed.

Well, I guess I can’t stall any longer,” Chishio said with an undertone of heaviness in her voice. She stood up, helping Masurao to his feet, and she picked up the scissors. “It won’t be so bad,” Masurao assured as he put his arm around her. She looked up to him and leaned into him. “So long as you’re there, it won’t be,” Chishio replied. Masurao was a bit surprised at this, not used to Chishio saying such… deep things. He was certain that she wasn’t referring to the haircut by now. It was about the entire situation. Still, it was surprising that she had said what she did. After her confession, she was starting to do it more often, and Masurao was still getting used to it. It made his heart well with warmth, however, and it was something he was glad of.
Rebel_the_Proud
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Rebel_the_Proud » 09/05/2012 11:00 PM

Chishio & Masurao
[ 15 || 70 ] [ 15 || 70 ]

I'll always be here. I promise,” Masurao replied with a smile, causing Chishio to smile as well, gently touching his forearm to show her appreciation. Again, it was a gesture that was new to both of them. Chishio hadn't opened to anyone like this... ever. Both of them blushed, chuckling nervously. Despite the fact they had known each other for a long time, this was all still new to them.
Breaking the awkwardness, Chishio said, “Let's get this over with.” Masurao nodded, and, as Chishio went into the kitchen to get set up for Masurao, he went up to his room to get his electric hair clippers. He wasn't sure if he would need them, but he decided it might would be safe, just in case. Admittedly, he was feeling nervous. Masurao hadn't cut anyone's hair before, much less, styled any type of hair, aside from his own, and that was nothing difficult. Because of their situation, however, they couldn't go to a professional hair-stylist because, obviously, Chishio was supposed to be dead. So, it was left for them to do, and Masurao seriously hoped that he didn't make too big of a mistake.

When Masurao returned to the kitchen, Chishio was sitting in a chair, pulled a few feet away from the table. The young man stopped at the doorway, looking at Chishio, her back to him. She appeared to have fallen into a deep thought waiting for him. Masurao always knew when she was in deep thought. It was an unmistakable state she would go in. She would keep her eyes fixated on an area, with nothing in particular in her view. Her face was usually drawn and solid, her eyes cloudy and distant. Masurao looked down to the tools in his hand. In a sense, he had already lost Chishio. She was, in a sense, being forced to become someone she wasn't. It was all part of the plan, but it tugged hard at Masurao's heart. Until all of this was over, he wouldn't have the Chishio he'd always known. He would have Raiden, his cousin.
Clearing his throat, Masurao managed to pull Chishio out of her thoughtful world. She sat up straighter in the chair, looking over at Masurao in surprise, and feigned a smile. He could always tell. “I didn't hear you come back,” Chishio said, clearing her throat a bit. Masurao smiled, and patted her head playfully. “Ah, that's okay. Better for me to sneak up on you,” he said, grinning as he winked. Chishio chuckled, shaking her head at Masurao's antics. She didn't know how she would survive without them.

Alright,” Masurao began as he plugged the clippers in, setting them aside just in case. He picked up the scissors. “Let's see what I can do.” His voice clearly had little confidence in himself, but Chishio trusted him. He would be careful, and not rash. He would take his time, and do the best that he could. That was all she wanted, and she knew that he would do it that way, because it was him. Her trust in him was complete and unwavering. Chishio sat up straight and still in the seat as Masurao moved behind her, looking over her hair with uneasiness.
Do your best. I know you will. I trust you.
Rebel_the_Proud
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Rebel_the_Proud » 09/17/2012 11:25 PM

Chishio & Masurao
[ 15 || 71 ] [ 15 || 71 ]

Chishio's words continued to ring within Masurao's head as he began to cut at Chishio's now-blonde hair. Her words had touched him. Quite deeply, actually. It wasn't that he didn't already know that the two of them shared a deep trust and care for each other, or that this was all really about her hair. That was only what was on the surface. Masurao, however, could read deeper into what she was saying. It was the trust they shared. The absolute trust that was always felt, always known, but never spoken of. Chishio was showing deeper and deeper feelings the longer Masurao was around her, and he was glad to see that. It was a good change from her coldness, and he knew it was the real her coming out. It was the Chishio that only those closest to her could ever see, and Masurao felt blessed to be among those he had.

~* * * * ~

Masurao finally stepped back away from Chishio, looking all around her once more to see if he was finished. “Well... I think that's about as good as I'm gonna be able to get,” he said with quite a bit of uncertainty in his voice. Chishio raised her eyes to look at him, uncertainty on her own face. “You sure?” Her question was clearly filled with nervousness. She had seen all the hair that had fallen around her, and it looked like it was going to be quite a change. Masurao shrugged with a sheepish grin, answering, “I think you'll just have to see for yourself. But, please, go easy on me, okay? I did the best I could for my first time cutting another persons hair,” He finished with a chuckle as he handed Chishio a hand-held mirror. Carefully, Chishio took the mirror, took a hesitant breath, and looked at herself. For a long moment, she stared at the person looking back at her. Masurao had cut her hair very, very short on the left side; short enough for it to be spiked with styling mousse. There was a bit of bangs that could barely reach to her ear. The back was extremely short as well. However, he left the right side fairly long, with a long strand of bangs that could easily be pulled behind the ear - something she wouldn't do in the first place, but it would still reach. Overall, it wasn't entirely bad, and it did look boyish, which was the important thing. (With the new look, Chishio could now go to a stylist and have them correct where Masurao went wrong at, but she decided that it still wasn't too bad a look.) But, it certainly wasn't Chishio. She sighed to herself as she looked in the mirror. “I am Raiden, now. Chishio no longer exists. She is dead.” The words were haunting, but they were ones that Chishio knew she would have to repeat. Raiden had to become her knew identity. She had to become Raiden.

After a long, silent moment, Chishio looked up to Masurao, who had been patiently waiting for a response. Chishio smiled. “I'm pretty impressed.” Masurao chuckled, shaking his head. “I'm glad you are, cause it kinda looks like a mess to me.” Chishio laughed. “Nah! It's a new look! Hey! Check this out!” Chishio stood up and grabbed Masurao's hat, putting on her head. “It's a new look from the west, bud,” Chishio said in her most boyish voice, grinning playfully. Masurao couldn't help but laugh at her antics. At least she made him feel better at this bad hair-cutting skills. “Well, we'll get someone else to fix it, but at least you look different,” he said as he playfully knocked the brim of his hat so that it fell down over Chishio's eyes. Chishio chuckled, glad of their light and playful mood. However, the mood soon darkened as there was a knock on the door...
Rebel_the_Proud
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate