A wide open space in contrast to the dense Tengel jungle, the Sekudui Farmlands are open to all farmers and ranchers! There is much space available and plenty of resources to help raise some fine Tuskow or Roosken. (+3 Endurance, +2 Speed)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Sekudui Farmlands

Afternoon Shopping [Private]

Postby ToxicShadow » 05/15/2013 1:49 AM

[This is primarily a quick roleplay, centered around the idea of things that characters do in their every days lives: shop. Characters will jump in and out without exact specifications, and the writing may not be of top quality. This is mostly for a bit of fun. As a character is introduced, I will post their images and will recorded all characters used in each post at the bottom. <3]

Sighing, Ecstasy stared at the selection of body soaps. There was a wide range from simple bar soaps, scented liquids, and even some specialized options. A few claimed to help with acne, but it wasn't as if she had any issues with that. After all, though she had originated as a regular ol' creature, a lot had changed since her normal days of existence. She was half robotic now, something of a cyborg. It wasn't even as if she had trouble keeping her skin soft and supple; whatever enhancements had been made to her kept her in perfect shape. It was almost scary. The woman sighed again before she made a quick decision, snapping up some brand of liquid soap that claimed to be vanilla and spice scented.

[Ecstasy: 1 ]

ImageImageImageImage
ToxicShadow
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Keystones: 2854
Donate

Re: Afternoon Shopping [Private]

Postby ToxicShadow » 05/15/2013 1:58 AM

Bottle of soap in hand, she turned around only to find that her basket and its keeper were missing. "Where did he get off to?" she wondered to herself, only barely not managing to sigh once more. As if every day things like this weren't a pain in the neck already! Really, shopping was just about the last thing that Ecstasy liked doing, primarily because she reveled in the use of her Khimera form and hated having to leave one of her companions behind. Walking to the end of the aisle and still not spotting her companion, she gave a bit of a shout, "Psy! Where are you?" It was difficult to keep from sounding annoyed, but she didn't think that the other Khimera really ran off to purposefully bother her. If anything, something else must have got his attention. Just how long had been staring at the soap selection? Eh, too long, either way.

[Ecstasy: 2]

ImageImageImageImage
ToxicShadow
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby ToxicShadow » 05/15/2013 2:50 AM

While Ecstasy had been taking extra special care in selecting a body soap, her companion, Psychotic, had grown particularly disinterested. She'd completely lost him somewhere between the pros and cons of the scent. Sure, he understood the importance to stay clean, but what did the scent of the soap matter? Females tended to want to smell nice, he supposed he would give her that, but that was it. No matter the specific scent she could have chosen, Ex always smelled nice, so what did it matter? Ladies were difficult to make heads or tails of sometimes. Honestly, he would only try so much before giving up and leaving it be, which was obviously the current case.

Psychotic: 1

ImageImageImageImage
ToxicShadow
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby ToxicShadow » 05/18/2013 9:00 AM

Psychotic found himself on the aisle filled with candies and other sweet treats. Apparently, this store was one that claimed to be something of a health food store. Which meant, more or less, they had many of their own products that were supposedly better for you than many of the products from larger companies. What he was finding here was that they made a grand variety of sweet treats. Vaguely, he wondered if they would be able to turn something like those white chocolate miniature peanut butter cups or those dark chocolate mint patties into a liquid state. If they managed, would either even retain their supposedly delicious flavor? He couldn't really say.

Psychotic: 2

ImageImageImageImage
ToxicShadow
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby ToxicShadow » 05/18/2013 9:06 AM

Unable to locate her companion in either aisle over from that which she'd been to find soap, Ecstasy became mildly annoyed. If he wanted to go off, the least he could do was say something. Rather than weaving up and down the aisles in attempt to find him, she walked along the outskirts, peering down each aisle left and right of her. When she found him, Psychotic was intently holding two plastic boxes of, well, she couldn't really tell. "Psy, what are you doing?"

"Trying to decide on a candy." The man's reply came automatically, not quite realizing that Ecstasy had found him, nor that she seemed annoyed with him.

Ecstasy: 3, Psychotic: 3

ImageImageImageImage
ToxicShadow
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby ToxicShadow » 05/18/2013 9:12 AM

"And what, may I ask, do you need candy for?" Ecstasy  seemed more surprised that anything else. Sighing, and waiting for his answer, she noted that the basket was at least with him. He hadn't forgotten that. As she came closer and set her bottle of soap in the basket among the rest of the contents, he replied.

"I don't need candy. Which one do you think would work out better as a liquid? I think Sar would like the taste of something sweet." He seemed to be seriously pondering over his own question. Though, the woman wasn't entirely sure how to answer.

Ecstasy: 4, Psychotic: 4

ImageImageImageImage
ToxicShadow
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby ToxicShadow » 05/18/2013 9:17 AM

Ecstasy may not have known the answer, but at least she understood while her companion had wandered off. He had taken interest in something he nor his brother had ever had before. Being that both of the siblings could only consume things that were liquefied, his question made perfect sense. "You know, I think either would do fine as a puree," she decided, after a moment of thought.

"Hm. Which one do you think he would like better, then?" Psychotic couldn't help but to ask. Unlike his sibling, he couldn't typically taste the flavor of anything he consumed, so as long as it was edible, he was good to go. With that in mind, it was nearly impossible for him to decide.

"I have no idea," came her response. "Why don't you just get them both and let him decide?"

Ecstasy: 5, Psychotic: 5

ImageImageImageImage
ToxicShadow
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby ToxicShadow » 12/04/2013 5:11 AM

Passing aisle after aisle, Ferimia was beginning to grow irritated. Did this store really have such a small selection of writing materials that it was this difficult to locate the aisle that carried them? Finally, after already passing several aisles, did she locate the one with a sign claiming to have what she was looking for. She didn't waste a second to find the section she was looking for, although she was considerably unimpressed by the selection. Really, they were charging that much for a pack of plain ol' pencils? That was almost an outrage!

Ferimia: 1

ImageImageImageImage
ToxicShadow
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby ToxicShadow » 12/04/2013 5:15 AM

Of course, while his mother was running about the store without a real direction, Kinshi had gone to do what he came to the store to do. They needed a few groceries at home, because heaven knows that his mother wouldn't really eat unless someone else made her something. Cooking was certainly not her talent, so she spared little time with it. Luckily for them, they also lived with a woman that prided herself on being a chef, but there were times when she wasn't around to dish out delicious delectables. For those times, it was up to Kinshi to prepare meals.

Kinshi: 1

ImageImageImageImage
ToxicShadow
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate