A wide open space in contrast to the dense Tengel jungle, the Sekudui Farmlands are open to all farmers and ranchers! There is much space available and plenty of resources to help raise some fine Tuskow or Roosken. (+3 Endurance, +2 Speed)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Sekudui Farmlands

Storm's Territory [Mature]

Postby amanda784 » 09/28/2015 5:26 PM

Storm's Territory

...that is what the sign said at least. Below it, a smaller sign saying, "enter at your own risk." It was always tempting, although the sign forbidding. From outside the territory you could see a vast amount of streams, a couple ponds, and was that a waterfall? Yes, dead center was a waterfall. Maybe, just maybe, you might set foot on this land, just real quick, to see what it's like.

..::About this Roleplay::..

In other RPs I often refer back to "Storm's territory," this is where all those happenings will be role-played. This will often contain RPing of those who dare to step on Storm's territory. The RPs (within this RP) will be broken up into "chapters" the first post of any chapter will have a title to it and the entire chapter will be in a certain color (no exceptions). At the bottom of this first post you will find a chapter guide. If you are looking for a certain happening at Storm's territory please refer to this as to what page and color it is in.

About Storm

Storm has created his own self-sustaining plot of land. It is complete with a stream that flows through it, a cave he calls home, and bountiful amounts of food he has planted himself. Of course, the hunting is great too! He welcomes anyone who can prove themselves worthy onto his land and is willing to form a pack of sorts. In fact, a family is what he yearns for. He wants a strong pack capable of maintaining the land he built.

I dare to step foot on Storm's territory...

Oh, so curiosity got the better of you, did it? If you wish to step foot on Storm's territory please just send me a PM so we can get started. Then I will start the chapter with the title: "(Your character's name) Dare's To Step Foot on Storm's Territory." At the bottom of that post in small letters I will post the color you are required to use for our chapter.

Territory Map

Artist wanted! Storm's territory has one big stream coming from the upper right corner that leads to the middle of his territory. This stream ends into a waterfall in the center of his territory which ends in a pool and then splits into many streams within on his territory. This splits up his territory into many groups and it's how he organizes his farming. He sleeps in a cave near the southern border of his territory although there is many caves on his territory he has yet to explore.

Chapters of Storm's Territory

1) Storm and Amara's Date ~ Page 1- 1 (2 Posts)Color #FF0080
2) Puppies- Page 1-1 (2 posts) Color #40BF40
amanda784
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 1243
Donate

Re: Storm's Territory [Mature]

Postby amanda784 » 09/28/2015 6:06 PM

Amara and Storm's Date

So many thoughts ran through Amara's head as she stepped onto Storm's territory. He had been waiting there, right by the sign.

"Hey there, Miss Amara," said Storm nervously, he himself had quite the thoughts running through his head. Most of the thoughts were not-so-pleasant.

"No need for formalities," said Amara, "you said you owned a cave..."

"Oh, uh...yeah," said Storm, "Follow me."

Amara followed closely behind Storm while telling herself this is what she had to do. She HAD to make key stones somehow. It was a cruel world, after all.

"Here it is," said Storm, entering the cave.

The next morning, Amara left silently before Storm could wake. She left a business card in the cave, sure he would be a return customer.
amanda784
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby amanda784 » 09/28/2015 6:12 PM

The next morning, Storm awoke ashamed. He looked around to see Amara had already left. He found a business card laying in her place.

"I'm so stupid!" he yelled aloud.

He crumpled the card in one paw and angrily kicked it aside. He sure as hell would never be calling her again.

It was true. He had known deep down that this wouldn't help. In fact, it had made things worse. The entire time all he could think about was his past love.

After taking a few moments to calm down, Storm walked down to the pool below his waterfall. It was a long walk; and the thoughts going through his head made it an unpleasant one. When he finally got to the pool he jumped in. He let the cold water take over. As his body began to cool his thoughts left his mind. He was just there, in the pool, in the moment.
amanda784
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby amanda784 » 10/02/2015 6:02 PM

Storm awoke to wailing outside of the entrance to his cave. He groaned. Surely some lost mother with her pups again. Oh, how he hated the wailing of pups.

"Who's out there? I'm not going to ask again!" Storm groaned and poked his head outside his cave. There he was met with three small puppy faces.

ImageImage

"Hello there, little ones," said Storm soothingly, "Now, now, hushhh."

The wailings turned to whimpers.

"Now where is your mother?" asked Storm, more to himself.

There was a ribbon tied to the little all black puppy. Attached to that, a letter:

Storm,

I hate to leave you with what is considered my problem. However my life is far to reckless to attempt to settle down. You have a large bit of land to yourself and I am sure you could use the company.They're yours.

Love,
Ozara<3
amanda784
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby amanda784 » 10/02/2015 6:09 PM

Within the hour, Storm had fed, washed, and put all the pups to sleep. He was exhausted. He knew how to care for others because of the many hurt who wandered on to his land. Often times, a mother would wander in, ignoring the sign seeking help because she or one of the pups was sick and each time Storm would nurse them all back to health. It was true Storm would chase off the healthy, but he sure had a heart for the weak.

It was somewhat hilarious the way Storm was stuck on the word "Love" instead of the part concerning the three wailing pups at his doorstep. Had she meant love or was it just the closing a letter?
amanda784
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate