A wide open space in contrast to the dense Tengel jungle, the Sekudui Farmlands are open to all farmers and ranchers! There is much space available and plenty of resources to help raise some fine Tuskow or Roosken. (+3 Endurance, +2 Speed)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Sekudui Farmlands

Re: Aliens & Angels (P - Jedi) [Soft M?]

Postby Kitsumi » 01/07/2016 5:18 PM

Eating was something that was done as more of a hobby than a necessity among the fallen Seraphs and Cherubs. While they didn't need the sustenance to live, they usually ate to blend in as well as to enjoy the flavors. But after tasting the food that Kzeleck kept, Gloria had decided that eating wasn't something she enjoyed. The smells coming from the concessions were enough to change her mind, though.

"Uh, yeah, I could eat." That didn't exactly answer his question, but it was close enough. "Nachos? Those sound fine to me." Looking at the goopy cheese sauce, she failed to see how it was appetizing. But it did smell good - full and creamy, and a little bit spicy. "So, I dip those chips in the sauce, right?"

like sunlight shining through the leaves
we are beautiful
enlightened
soul

Pen :: Wishlist ::Breeders :: Docs :: Rentals :: Journal
Kitsumi
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Keystones: 7194
Donate

Postby Jedi » 01/07/2016 5:49 PM

By her question, he figured that she hadn't had a lot of Earth food. "That's right. Careful with the jalapeños. They're a bit spicy. Well... to some people." He took one of the nachos from his tray and scooped out a jalapeño. He ate the pepper slice like it was nothing. He was use to spicy foods by now. Earth foods seemed to be one of his favorite things about the planet. "Y'know for such a primative race, humans seem to know just what to put together."

Like a mighty wind that bends the trees
We are strong
United
Mates

Imp. Docs - Zoo Pen - Wishlist
Jedi
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 22
Donate

Postby Kitsumi » 01/07/2016 6:01 PM

Gloria wasn't sure whether or not she could believe him about the flavor. All of the food back at his place had been quite bland. But she decided to take his advice, scooping only a little of the cheese onto a chip before sticking it in her mouth. Her eyes widened slightly, and she grinned as soon as she had swallowed. "Wow, that's a lot better than what we have back at the base!" Immediately she felt bad for saying it. "Uh, I mean, no offense?" She quickly stuck another chip with cheese in her mouth, hoping to avoid more embarrassment.

we are beautiful
enlightened
soul

Kitsumi
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Jedi » 01/07/2016 6:12 PM

"It's fine," he said through a chuckle. "That stuff is meant to be bland. That's why it's cheap. Besides, it's not like you're insulting my cooking." He scooped another chip in his mouth, another pepper resting on top. "Are there any other games you'd be interested in? Anything you think looks fun?" There were plenty of arcade style video game consoles, ring and basketball toss games, and even a target shooting game.

We are strong
United
Mates

Jedi
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kitsumi » 01/07/2016 6:20 PM

"I saw one game," Gloria said hesitantly in between bites. She didn't want to be a bother, but he had asked. "It was some sort of spaceship, shooting at other spaceships?" Not remembering the name, she had to try to describe it. "The one ship was at the bottom, and the rest were all lined up at the top. You had to move the ship at the bottom from side to side to take out the ships at the top before they came down and shot your ship. Do you know what game that is?"

we are beautiful
enlightened
soul

Kitsumi
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Jedi » 01/07/2016 6:33 PM

Kzeleck was definitely familiar with the games, but couldn't tell whether she was referring to Galactica or Alien Invasion. "There's two games her fitting that description, but I think one suits your words better." He brought her to the Galactica arcade system. The colorful scheme seemed like it would suit her better than the other also. Kzeleck grabbed his coin sack and pulled out a quarter. He handed it to her with a smile. "First game's yours. I want to see what you think of it."

We are strong
United
Mates

Jedi
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kitsumi » 01/07/2016 6:37 PM

"This is the game!" Gloria exclaimed. She was glad that Kzeleck knew which one she had been referring to. It was nice of him to allow her to play first. The Seraph smiled at him as she took the quarter. Placing it inside the game, she started it up. "I hope I'm not too terrible at it," she mumbled as she waited for the game to boot up. Soon she was shooting the little ships that came down towards her. She made it to about level three before finally losing all her lives. "Dang! Do you want to play?"

we are beautiful
enlightened
soul

Kitsumi
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Jedi » 01/08/2016 9:45 PM

"I'm sure you'll do fine." Kzeleck watched as she blasted her way through waves of enemies. For probably never playing video games, she wasn't too bad. "Sure." He took another quarter from his sack, popping it in the game. He blasted his way through the first two levels before losing his first life. "I've played this a couple times, but I'm not the best. Believe it or not, there are people who have played this game for hours on end. Same for other games like this." He lost his next life about three levels later, losing his final in the next. "Now that I've had my turn, you can play as many games as you want." He reached his hand in the bag and pulled out a pile of quarters, holding his hand out as an offer to her.

We are strong
United
Mates

Jedi
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kitsumi » 01/08/2016 9:54 PM

The Seraph watched intently as Kzeleck took his turn. "I'm going to try to learn your secrets," she joked. "Maybe it'll help me the next time I play." Although she had been mostly joking about his 'secrets', she did watch his method to see if it might improve her skill at the game. When he had finally lost, she gave him a friendly pat on the arm. "You did pretty good. It's hard to believe that people could spend so much time on games like this. But I can see how it would be addicting." Taking the offered coins, she thanked him excitedly. "I think I'm just going to try this game a couple more times..."

we are beautiful
enlightened
soul

Kitsumi
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Jedi » 01/08/2016 9:59 PM

"Suit yourself." He watched her for a bit before he started to yawn. He wanted to keep himself awake, so he started up the game console next to her. He tried to pay attention to what she was doing, but found himself focusing too much on his game. Pacman. He was actually really good at this game. He got every dot, every fruit and always got a ghost or two when he got the power dots. By the time he lost his first life, he decided to leave his game and go back to her. A few kids who had started watching him took over when he abandoned his game.

We are strong
United
Mates

Jedi
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kitsumi » 01/08/2016 10:04 PM

Gloria had already played three more games of Galactica. She was getting better now, and her brow furrowed in concentration as she played. When she finally lost, she gave a small cry of triumph. She had made it even further than Kzeleck had! Turning, she spotted him behind her. "Oh my goodness. Have I been playing this game for long? I'm sorry! If we need to get going I understand." She held out the leftover coins for him to take.

we are beautiful
enlightened
soul

Kitsumi
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Jedi » 01/08/2016 10:18 PM

He smirked at the thought that he'd surprised her. When she'd offered the coins back, he closed her fingers over them. "Keep 'em. Anytime you want to come down here, just let me know." He put his own coin bag in his pocket. "If you're ready to go back, then so am I."

They got back to the lair just in time. Kzeleck walked through the entrance just before the alarm went off. "Great. Another mission." He said it jokingly, but he was getting bored of just watching her play. He hit a few keys on one of the computer consoles. The cylindrical screen lit up, showing Nolan once more. "Hey Kzeleck. You're not gonna believe this." A look of doubt came upon his face. "What is it." Nolan held up a tablet to the screen. "We've found one of yours." Kzeleck inched towards the screen, not sure of what he was seeing. It looked like a female version of Kzeleck, walking through a wheat field. "You gotta be shitting me."

We are strong
United
Mates

Jedi
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kitsumi » 01/08/2016 10:34 PM

Gloria's gaze softened as Kzeleck allowed her to keep the coins. "Thank you," she said. "You know, I thought you were kind of heartless before. Maybe I've been a good influence on you." She said it jokingly, but part of her thought it could have been true. After all, he had seemed to enjoy the killing before - perhaps he still did. But now at least he was showing that he could act like a gentleman. Or was this all a ruse?

Back at the base, the Seraph sighed. "You get the details. I'm gonna sit down while I still have the chance." She turned her back to him, seating herself in a nearby chair. But when she heard his uncertain tone, she glanced over her shoulder at him. "Kzeleck? What's going on?"

we are beautiful
enlightened
soul

Kitsumi
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Jedi » 01/08/2016 10:59 PM

He was too awestruck to reply at first. The image of another of his species was something he thought he'd never see. He turned back to Gloria trying to process what she had asked. "Sorry, I just... I need a moment." He hit a single key on the computer, shutting off the screen immediately. He walked away into another room. Before she could follow him, he locked the door shut. Leaning over a bathroom sink, he stared into his eyes. He couldn't think of what he should do in this situation.

We are strong
United
Mates

Jedi
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kitsumi » 01/08/2016 11:49 PM

Okay, things were getting really intense, really quickly. Gloria didn't even have the chance to look at the screen before Kzeleck had shut it off. Now she was beginning to wish that she had listened to what was going on.

While she didn't want to bother her partner, Gloria was concerned. So she hovered nearby the bathroom door. She tried to stay far enough away that she wouldn't be a bother to him, but close enough that she would be able to hear if he called out to her.

we are beautiful
enlightened
soul

Kitsumi
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

PreviousNext