A wide open space in contrast to the dense Tengel jungle, the Sekudui Farmlands are open to all farmers and ranchers! There is much space available and plenty of resources to help raise some fine Tuskow or Roosken. (+3 Endurance, +2 Speed)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Sekudui Farmlands

Re: Aliens & Angels (P - Jedi) [M]

Postby Kitsumi » 01/17/2016 10:08 PM

When her partner returned, Gloria was sitting on the couch watching television. "Hey, there's a pretty cool movie on," she said. "Wanna watch it to celebrate our freedom from Alana?" She chuckled. "I'm glad too, Kzeleck. Thanks for letting me pick what happened to her." She stood and stretched. "By the way, what did you tell the agency about her? You did let them know that we had captured her, right?"

like sunlight shining through the leaves
we are beautiful
enlightened
soul

Pen :: Wishlist ::Breeders :: Docs :: Rentals :: Journal
Kitsumi
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Keystones: 7114
Donate

Postby Jedi » 01/17/2016 10:32 PM

"I haven't told the agency anything about Alana yet. I've been informing them that I'm tracking her. They don't even know that Alana is in their facility." He gave her a hug as she finished stretching out, then pulled her down with him as he fell into the couch. He looked at the television to find that it was playing a commercial for KFC. "So what are you watching?"

Like a mighty wind that bends the trees
We are strong
United
Mates

Imp. Docs - Zoo Pen - Wishlist
Jedi
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 22
Donate

Postby Kitsumi » 01/17/2016 10:38 PM

"Seriously?" That surprised Gloria. "I can't believe you've been getting away with that. Are you planning on telling them where she is, now?" Part of her wanted to make him tell them. She wanted the agency to know Alana's status, in case anything went wrong. But he had let her make the decision about Alana, so she would let him decide how - or even if - they would inform the agency.

Falling into his lap on the couch, Gloria leaned her head on his shoulder. "I dunno, I keep forgetting the title. But some guy killed that guy's wife," she pointed to the main character on the screen. "So now he's trying to get revenge on everyone who let the murderer off the hook. And then he'll probably kill the murderer too."

After a brief pause, the Seraph spoke again. "You know, this is kinda nice. Being able to have the physical contact I've been missing, without having to make any promises or worry about a relationship."

we are beautiful
enlightened
soul

Kitsumi
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Jedi » 01/17/2016 11:31 PM

The plot sounded familiar to him, but he couldn't guess what it was. So he just let the commercials keep playing. It'd be a surprise for him he figured. "Yeah. It's nice having you here with me. Not having any distractions. Y'know, we could do whatever we want from now on." He wrapped his arms around her, letting her rest against his chest. "5193847." He knew she'd probably ask what the seven digit code was for, so he explained, "The access code for entering and leaving this building."

We are strong
United
Mates

Jedi
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kitsumi » 01/17/2016 11:37 PM

Gloria giggled. "Oh yeah? I bet I know what you mean by 'whatever we want'. You guys are all the same." She kissed his cheek to show that she was only joking around. For a while, she began to simply watch the movie. When she heard him say a few numbers, she looked over at him, questioningly. When he told her what it was, her eyes widened. "You really want to trust me with that?" Leaning forward, she kissed him softly. "Thanks, Kzeleck. You know, I'm starting to think that we're becoming more of a team. I mean a real team, one that trusts each other. You know?"

we are beautiful
enlightened
soul

Kitsumi
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Jedi » 01/18/2016 12:45 AM

He certainly enjoyed all the kisses that Gloria was giving him. And he truly was ready to trust her. She was the closest thing to a friend that he had. She was the only person in his life now. "I'm thinking the same thing." Things were starting to finally look up.

time skip

Two monthes had passed since they had rid themselves of Alana. Kzeleck lay in bed, just waking up. He rolled over and placed a kiss on Gloria's forhead. "Good morning Gloria. Ready for another day?"

We are strong
United
Mates

Jedi
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kitsumi » 01/18/2016 1:43 PM

The woman groaned and pulled the blankets up over her head. "No...you go make breakfast. Give me a few more minutes of sleep." She had foolishly stayed up the night before, trying out some new video game. Now she was regretting the fact that she had only slept for about four or five hours. "I'll meet you in the kitchen in like...twenty minutes. Okay?"

we are beautiful
enlightened
soul

Kitsumi
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Jedi » 01/18/2016 2:10 PM

Kzeleck let out a long yawn as he stretched out. "Alright. I'll meet you in the kitchen." He got up out of the bed, getting dressed in a pair of red flannel pajama pants Gloria had bought him. In less than ten minutes, he had the eggs, sausage and toast cooked and waiting on the table for them. He had just poured a couple glasses of orange juice when he went to see what was taking Gloria so long. "You almost up, Glory?"

We are strong
United
Mates

Jedi
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kitsumi » 01/18/2016 2:28 PM

Although Gloria remained in bed, she was unable to fall back asleep. She groaned, silently cursing Kzeleck for waking her up so early. She wasn't really upset with him, of course. She was simply grumpy from lack of sleep. Finally, after about five minutes, she forced herself out of bed. Jumping into the shower, she took just enough time for the cold water to wake her up. When Kzeleck entered, she was brushing her teeth in a towel. "Sorry," she said through a mouth full of toothpaste. "You go ahead and start eating. I'll be down in a sec."

we are beautiful
enlightened
soul

Kitsumi
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Jedi » 01/18/2016 4:09 PM

"Alright. I'll see you when you get down here." He walked away from the staircase where he had been standing, heading to the kitchen. He didn't start eating yet though. He instead went to the answering machine for the video comm. There was a message from Nolan. "Hey Kzeleck, you're probably asleep right now." Kzeleck checked the time at which he left the message. 1:38AM. "Well, when you wake up, we've got a mission. Just contact me as soon as you can." He hit the end call button, stopping the recording from playing. He rubbed away the crust in his eyes, hoping that Gloria would be down soon so they can eat quick.

We are strong
United
Mates

Jedi
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kitsumi » 01/18/2016 4:13 PM

The Seraph didn't want to make her partner wait for her too long. She dressed quickly, donning a tan v-neck blouse and a pair of jeans. When she came into the kitchen just a few minutes later, her hair was still slightly wet. "Sorry that took so long," she apologized as she sat down. "You didn't have to wait to eat until I got here." Looking over at Kzeleck, she sensed that there was something he was going to tell her. "Let me guess...we're going to have a mission today?"

we are beautiful
enlightened
soul

Kitsumi
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Jedi » 01/18/2016 4:30 PM

"Yeah, Nolan left us a message on the answering machine. He just wanted us to call back when we were available. I figured we could eat first. And don't worry, I'll put a shirt on before we call him." The pajama pants were all he had remembered to put on. His scaly six pack was exposed to her. He grabbed his fork and picked up a chunk of egg. Before he set it in his mouth, he asked, "So how was your shower?"

We are strong
United
Mates

Jedi
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kitsumi » 01/18/2016 4:34 PM

Giggling, the woman looked Kzeleck up and down. "Do you have to? I kind of like the view." It was obvious that she was joking. Taking a bite of food, she chewed and swallowed before answering his question. "It wasn't much of a shower. I just needed to wake up a bit." She shot him a look. "Next time, don't tell me about a cool video game you think I'll like right before we go to sleep. I stayed up for like three hours playing!"

we are beautiful
enlightened
soul

Kitsumi
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Jedi » 01/18/2016 4:51 PM

Kzeleck laughed along at her comment. He chewed up a couple more bites of sausage before responding. "I can't really remember which one I was talking about. How far did you get?" Shortly after they rid themselves of Alana, Kzeleck had brought an X-Box 360 home for her to enjoy. He'd bought about ten different games along with it, including an arcade collection disk, which came with Galactica. He'd remembered how much she'd enjoyed it, so he figured he'd get it. That would save on wasted quarters. There were also war games, RPG's, adventures and FPS games that he'd got with the console.

We are strong
United
Mates

Jedi
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kitsumi » 01/18/2016 5:36 PM

"It was Skyrim," she said. "The one with the dragons and stuff? I started the main quest up until I killed the first dragon, but then I joined the mage college. I was in some sort of ruins looking for artifacts." The game had been highly addicting. She wasn't a high level yet, so the quests were still a little bit difficult for her. But she had gone with magic as a main skill, since she felt as if she related to it a bit better, being an angel.

Finishing her breakfast, she took both plates to wash them. "You go call Nolan back," she said. "I'll clean up."

we are beautiful
enlightened
soul

Kitsumi
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

PreviousNext