A wide open space in contrast to the dense Tengel jungle, the Sekudui Farmlands are open to all farmers and ranchers! There is much space available and plenty of resources to help raise some fine Tuskow or Roosken. (+3 Endurance, +2 Speed)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Sekudui Farmlands

Re: Aliens & Angels (P - Jedi) [Soft M?]

Postby Jedi » 01/12/2016 7:16 PM

Alana was getting tired of being around Gloria. She scanned around her as the woman approached. Luckily, there was a table lined with all sorts of torture tools, including a scalpel. She backed up as Gloria came closer. When she backed into the table, she quickly grabbed the scalpel. Alana brought it up as fast as she could, but was cut short when a blaring noise filled the room. It was like a screeching ringing. Kzeleck had come into the room, holding some sort of device. "That's enough, Alana. I don't want you hurting Gloria." But it was too late, The scalpel was still sticking out of Gloria's chest. He turned off the sonic pacifier, then rushed to catch Gloria.

Like a mighty wind that bends the trees
We are strong
United
Mates

Imp. Docs - Zoo Pen - Wishlist
Jedi
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 22
Donate

Postby Kitsumi » 01/12/2016 7:49 PM

Despite her threat, Gloria didn't really want to fight. She tried to think of a way to calm down the hostile woman, but nothing came to mind. She knew that Alana was going for the scalpel, but she didn't even try to stop her. Let the woman come at her - it would be her own death sentence she was signing. If Alana was listed as a threat, Gloria and Kzeleck would be able to kill her.

The pain was excruciating as the blade cut through her flesh and lodged into her heart. Well, Alana had good aim, Gloria had to give her that. As she began to fall, the Seraph felt herself caught in strong arms. "Kzeleck," she murmured in a soft voice. "Your ex is a bitch. And a dangerous one at that." Her breathing was becoming labored. Soon she would slip into her regenerative mode.

like sunlight shining through the leaves
we are beautiful
enlightened
soul

Pen :: Wishlist ::Breeders :: Docs :: Rentals :: Journal
Kitsumi
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Keystones: 7194
Donate

Postby Jedi » 01/12/2016 8:02 PM

Kzeleck ripped the scalpel out of Gloria's chest, moving his eyes from her to Alana. His expression changed from that of worry, to a building rage. He set Gloria down in the chair where Alana had just been freed. He then went for Alana, wielding the knife. He grabbed her by the collar, holding the blade as close to her throat without touching her. His words began slow and quiet, but build up with rage as he continued. "If you want to leave this place alive, then you'd better MIND YOUR FUCKING MANNERS! You are THIS close to pissing me completely off. I don't care if you're the queen of our planet. If you overstep one more of my boundries, I will kill you. Do you hear me?" Alana was stiff with fear, frightened of what Kzeleck might do. "DO YOU HEAR ME!?!?" The outburst snapped her out of her silence. "Yes! Yes! I won't do anything!"

We are strong
United
Mates

Jedi
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kitsumi » 01/12/2016 8:19 PM

The pain of the scalpel coming out was even worse than the pain of it going in. Gloria probably would have screamed or something, but the regeneration was already beginning to happen. The last sensation the Seraph felt was the feeling of her own warm blood soaking through her blouse.

Roughly Two Weeks Later

Gloria's eyes opened slowly, revealing the white plaster of the ceiling in her room. Her chest throbbed slightly, but the injury was almost completely healed. Too weak to sit up on her own, she called out for the only person she could think of. "Kzeleck?"

we are beautiful
enlightened
soul

Kitsumi
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Jedi » 01/12/2016 9:14 PM

Kzeleck walked into the lair just as she began yelling his name. He hurried through the hall until he came into her room. "Gloria! Thank God you're awake. I was beginning to think you were never going to wake up." He pulled her up and into his arms. The hug was the closest he'd had to contact with her. He'd been monitoring her daily, hoping she'd wake up. He let her go, then went to check her vitals on the nearby diagnosis machines. "Everything seems to be in order. I can remove the IV's if you want me to." Just then is when Alana came into the room, a rude glare shown on her face. She quickly changed it to a chipper look as she came up behind Kzeleck. "Gloria. It's great to see you awake again."

We are strong
United
Mates

Jedi
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kitsumi » 01/12/2016 9:24 PM

The hug was a huge surprise. Gloria stiffened at first, but then softened and wrapped her arm around Kzeleck's neck. "Hey, good to see you, too." She laughed weakly. "I told you it takes a lot to kill me. However, it does take me a long time to recover from injuries that should have been deadly." Before he could touch the IV's, Gloria was pulling them out. "No need, I can do that myself. By the way, what did you do with-"

Upon seeing Alana, the Seraph's entire demeanor changed. Her face transformed into a scowl, and she lunged for the woman. "Kzeleck, why the hell is she still around here?" Her hands were around the other woman's throat, although she wasn't applying pressure...yet. "This woman tried to kill me. Isn't that enough to order an execution? You're the one who kills dangerous aliens, aren't you? Aren't you?!"

we are beautiful
enlightened
soul

Kitsumi
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Jedi » 01/13/2016 9:44 PM

"Wait, Gloria!" He rushed to catch her, but she was past before he could get a hold of her. Soon, the seraph was on top of Alana, throttling her neck. "Please, Gloria. I know you don't like Alana, but she has changed since you last saw her." He was trying to pull her off, but found it impossible. "Please, if you don't trust her, then at least trust me." He didn't let go of her, but made an effort to try pulling her off without hurting either of them.

We are strong
United
Mates

Jedi
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kitsumi » 01/13/2016 10:03 PM

If Kzeleck had been trying to calm Gloria down, he had said the wrong thing. "She's changed? Oh, really. Because you didn't give other aliens the chance to change." She spat the words out, full of venom. "But all of the sudden, a gorgeous female alien who apparently has history with you shows up, and you're merciful. Even after she tried to kill me."  

Sometime as she spoke, she had moved off of the other woman. But she was still glaring at her, ready to lunge at her again should she be provoked in the slightest. "Fuck you, Kzeleck. You can kill aliens without remorse, until they try to kill me. Great. I can't trust you, if this is who you decide to trust." Turning around, she walked over to the nearby bathroom and locked the door behind her.

we are beautiful
enlightened
soul

Kitsumi
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Jedi » 01/13/2016 10:16 PM

Kzeleck stood outside the bathroom door, waiting for Gloria to come out. He stayed silent, shocked at the loss of his only friend. "Kzeleck?" Alana came up behind him, placing her hand on his shoulder. "Are you okay?" He just brushed her hand off, still glaring at the door. "She's right. You should've just killed me that night." Kzeleck looked back at Alana. "Don't say that. You really have changed. I can see it. If it weren't for Gloria, I don't think I'd have been able to spare you." He looked back to the door, keeping his eyes glued to it. "I get it, Kzeleck. I'll leave you two alone." Alana stepped out of the room, heading to her own chambers.

We are strong
United
Mates

Jedi
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kitsumi » 01/14/2016 10:35 PM

The Seraph was surprised to find tears in her eyes when she looked at her reflection in the mirror. Swiping at them angrily, she began talking quietly to herself. "You're being an idiot," she said. "You shouldn't care who Kzeleck trusts, or cares about. He wanted to kill you in the beginning. Just because he was nice to you right before Alana showed up...it doesn't mean anything."

Taking a deep breath, she flung open the bathroom door. Instead of stepping out, she leaned against the door frame, arms crossed over her chest. "What do you want?" she asked, scowling. "Want to tie me up and let your new girlfriend finish the job? Oh, wait...or is she your fiance again? I can't wait to see the ring."

we are beautiful
enlightened
soul

Kitsumi
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Jedi » 01/14/2016 11:11 PM

Kzeleck didn't know what to think of Gloria's accusations. He didn't let them phase him however. He replied as simply as he could. "No ring. No fiance. No girlfriend. Just you and me." He knew he should explain better, so he took a deep breath and tried to focus. "Alana is still here, but only until she has a chance to say goodbye to you. If that is what you want, that is." He was hoping she'd go along with it and end this whole Alana business on good terms. Secretly, he also just wanted to be rid of her. She had been a thorn in his side recently, though he had warmed up to her a bit since their first introduction.

We are strong
United
Mates

Jedi
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kitsumi » 01/16/2016 12:27 AM

"You and me?" Gloria laughed, but it was a harsh sort of laughter, completely devoid of humor. "You mean you, me, and my wanna-be murderer!" It was difficult for her to even look at Kzeleck. If it had been him that Alana had attacked, Gloria would have killed the woman. There was no reason for anyone to trust the person who stabbed their partner.

It was good to hear that the alien woman wouldn't be staying, however. "Why does she want to say goodbye to me?" Her expression showed her suspicious obviously. "By 'goodbye', do you mean that she wants to finish the job?" Stepping forward, she eyed Kzeleck. "What made you trust her, anyways?"

we are beautiful
enlightened
soul

Kitsumi
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Jedi » 01/16/2016 1:15 AM

Kzeleck didn't want to say anything too suspicious that Alana might hear. He held up his index finger, his way of asking her to wait a second. He walked over to the door and held down a locking button. The door slid shut and locked in place, keeping it free from prying eyes and ears. "Honestly," he said as he walked back to her, "I don't. I haven't trusted her since I met her, especially after what she did to you. The only reason why I kept her alive until now, is because I should let you decide her fate." Obviously, he couldn't tell her until he was sure she'd hear this and Alana wouldn't.

We are strong
United
Mates

Jedi
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kitsumi » 01/16/2016 1:21 AM

The alien's actions confused Gloria. He seemed like he wasn't ready to speak for some reason, and she was about to berate him about it. But then she saw him walk over and press the lock button on the door, and she realized what was going on.

"I can't tell if you're just saying that to gain my approval, or if you're being serious," she said honestly. "Would you really kill her if I told you that's what I wanted?" Was this all a joke? Gloria wanted to be sure of Kzeleck's intentions.

we are beautiful
enlightened
soul

Kitsumi
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Jedi » 01/16/2016 2:39 AM

Kzeleck was dead serious in his answer. "If you told me to kill her right now? Yes." He pulled out his sidearm, showing it to her. "We let Alana go and never see her again, or kill her right now. The choice is yours, Gloria." He grabbed her hand, pulling it up to his level. He then placed the gun in her hand.

We are strong
United
Mates

Jedi
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

PreviousNext