A wide open space in contrast to the dense Tengel jungle, the Sekudui Farmlands are open to all farmers and ranchers! There is much space available and plenty of resources to help raise some fine Tuskow or Roosken. (+3 Endurance, +2 Speed)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Sekudui Farmlands

Re: Aliens & Angels (P - Jedi) [M]

Postby Kitsumi » 01/31/2016 4:35 PM

A pair of white wings, cramped from being hidden for so long, tore through layers of flesh and clothing to stop Gloria's descend. Angling towards the Lahdib, the Seraph swooped in to distract him from her fallen partner. But then, something odd happened. Another shot rang out, but it wasn't anything like the weapons Gloria and Kzeleck had brought. Whatever this was, it tore right through the Lahdib's chest.

Landing lightly on her feet, Gloria folded her wings tightly against her back, but didn't retract them beneath her skin. Her shirt was in tatters, but she was too focused on the woman in front of her to even notice. "What the hell are you doing here?!"

like sunlight shining through the leaves
we are beautiful
enlightened
soul

Pen :: Wishlist ::Breeders :: Docs :: Rentals :: Journal
Kitsumi
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Keystones: 7114
Donate

Postby Jedi » 01/31/2016 4:50 PM

Alana

She was a bit surprised by the sudden appearance of the other woman. "Business. I could ask you the same thing, but you'd probably have the same answer." Kzeleck stood up, letting out a few coughs. "I think she means how did you escape!" He limped towards her, unsure of whether he'd sprained his leg in some way. When he got close to her, he grabbed her by the collar of her shirt. "We locked you up! And suddenly you're out on business?" She pushed him away from her. "Relax, Kzeleck. Did you really think you could hide me in their facility without them noticing me? And it's not like I couldn't break out if I wanted to. It was just too comfortable to leave." Kzeleck drew out a small firearm from his side, aiming at her head. "Oh, so you're going to kill me for saving your ass? Is that it?" Kzeleck lowered it, but only by a few inches as he relaxed his arms.

Like a mighty wind that bends the trees
We are strong
United
Mates

Imp. Docs - Zoo Pen - Wishlist
Jedi
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 22
Donate

Postby Kitsumi » 01/31/2016 4:55 PM

For a minute or two, Gloria stayed back. She let the two aliens speak to one another. But when Alana mentioned saving Kzeleck's life, she growled. "We would have been fine without you," she claimed. "I was just about to come and help. We would have taken the beast down quickly." Pointing her finger at the woman's chest, she glared. "You never saved my life. In fact, you did the exact opposite! Give me one good reason not to kill you!" As she spoke, she moved to stand beside Kzeleck, showing her support. They were a team, and she wanted Alana to see that. She also subtly moved close enough so he could lean on her in case he needed the support in order to stand.

we are beautiful
enlightened
soul

Kitsumi
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Jedi » 01/31/2016 5:08 PM

Kzeleck appreciated the support Gloria provided, but stood on his own, trying to block out the pain. That was when Alana realized she was outnumbered. She decided to give them the story straight. "Look. Do you know that agency that sends you after all these sleaze balls? When they finally realized to check in on their prison facility, they found out about me. It was only a week ago that they entered my cell. Almost perfect timing too, as I'd just gotten out of the shower." She let out a wink to Kzeleck, but he returned it with an angry scowl. "They offered me a job doing just as you two have. I decided it was worth it for the sport alone. Getting lazy and living in that prison get's kind of boring after a while." Kzeleck's anger was still plastered on his face. "But you didn't answer our question. Why shouldn't we kill you? Right here, right now." He raised his gun again, aiming it straight at her head. "Because I'm your new co-worker. I don't think the bosses would take to kindly to that behavior."

We are strong
United
Mates

Jedi
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kitsumi » 01/31/2016 5:13 PM

This information was too much for Gloria to take in. Without giving herself time to think about her actions, she reached out and briefly touched Alana's forehead. The brief contact should have caused a blinding bright light to appear behind the woman's eyes, causing her to lose consciousness. Once she had fallen, the Seraph looked over to her partner. "Well? What the hell are we supposed to do with her now? I don't know if I can handle working with a woman who tried to kill me. I don't want her anywhere near me with the kinds of guns we have in our arsenal."

we are beautiful
enlightened
soul

Kitsumi
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Jedi » 01/31/2016 5:24 PM

Kzeleck didn't rush to catch the falling woman. He let her hit the ground with her full weight. "I'm sorry for saying this, but I don't think there's anything we can do. The best we could do would be to confront Nolan. He must have been hinting at it in this morning's transmission. But for now, we can only assume that we're not allowed to harm her." He thought for a second however, and grabbed a pair of electro binders from Alana's new utility belt. "I don't see why she get's the new stuff though." He picked her up and set her sitting against the dead beast before them. Her arms were locked together behind her back. Her wrists were bound in her own binders. "We weren't told that we can't harm her specifically. But I think that this is the best we can do."

We are strong
United
Mates

Jedi
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kitsumi » 02/01/2016 8:29 PM

Gloria let out a frustrated sigh. "I don't really want to hurt her, anyways. I just don't know how they think we can trust her." For a moment, she frowned down at Alana. Then, her fury suddenly turned to Kzeleck. "Wait a minute, this is your fault!" She moved closer, poking her finger into his chest. "You didn't tell them about Alana's capture. You didn't tell them that she tried to murder me, so we locked her up. Perhaps if you had told them that she was in that prison and why, they wouldn't have let her out!" Turning her back to him, she growled. "I never understood why you didn't tell them."

we are beautiful
enlightened
soul

Kitsumi
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Jedi » 02/01/2016 8:41 PM

Kzeleck didn't have any sort of reply. He sunk his head, knowing that every word she said was true. Had he actually informed them, they might have kept her locked inside their facility. Instead, it seemed that they hired her to work for them. What was even more concerning was that now Gloria was in danger. He had to find some way to keep Alana away from her at all costs. "Maybe we should keep her locked away. Somewhere the agency wouldn't try looking. But... I feel that might only cause more trouble. What do you suppose we should do?"

We are strong
United
Mates

Jedi
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kitsumi » 02/01/2016 9:05 PM

The Seraph softened. She knew that Kzeleck had never meant to put her in danger. And he was always trying to keep her safe. "I'm sorry," she said. "This isn't your fault. You gave me the choice of what to do with Alana. I never asked you to inform your superiors like her." Giving him a hug, she held onto him for a moment. "I think we should just bring her back to the base with us," she said. "When she regains consciousness - it'll probably take a couple of hours - we can all have a nice, long chat. If we think she poses a risk, we'll let the organization know. Surely they wouldn't risk two of their established members for a new alien they know hardly anything about."

we are beautiful
enlightened
soul

Kitsumi
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Previous