A wide open space in contrast to the dense Tengel jungle, the Sekudui Farmlands are open to all farmers and ranchers! There is much space available and plenty of resources to help raise some fine Tuskow or Roosken. (+3 Endurance, +2 Speed)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Sekudui Farmlands

Re: Aliens & Angels (P - Jedi) [Soft M?]

Postby Jedi » 01/06/2016 8:41 PM

Kzeleck placed his pistol back in it's holster as she spoke. "She said immediately," he said in a smart ass response. He looked at all the bluish-green blood pooling around the alien's feet. "Suit yourself."

It took him only five minutes to spray the blood into a drain in the floor. Once he was done cleaning up the blood and had the hold in his head covered, he disposed of the body. He opened a latched door at the back of the room and threw it down. The body descended into a furnace, consumed by the flames.

He left the room, heading the same way Gloria had. "Alright. Now that that lunk is taken care of, how about I take you for some entertainment?" Kzeleck had never offered her the opportunity to go out in public, save for missions. He figured she'd like an opportunity to experience the real world.

Like a mighty wind that bends the trees
We are strong
United
Mates

Imp. Docs - Zoo Pen - Wishlist
Jedi
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 22
Donate

Postby Kitsumi » 01/06/2016 8:49 PM

A couple of rooms over, Gloria waited for Kzeleck. She lounged in an overstuffed chair, her feet resting on the small trunk in front of her. The television in front of her played some sort of soap opera. She had no idea what was going on, as it was all in Spanish. But she didn't want to even bother to change the channel. All she could think about was the death of the alien she had helped trap. He could have at least been imprisoned, kept in a safe place. But no, they had to kill him.

When her partner appeared in the room, Gloria scowled at him. But her expression quickly changed when she heard his offer. "Wait, really? You'd let me out of here?" Her entire attitude perked up at the thought. It would be nice to be able to go outside without having a rogue alien to kill.

like sunlight shining through the leaves
we are beautiful
enlightened
soul

Pen :: Wishlist ::Breeders :: Docs :: Rentals :: Journal
Kitsumi
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Keystones: 7194
Donate

Postby Jedi » 01/06/2016 9:01 PM

"Yeah," he said in a half yawn. He leaned against the wall looking at the show she had been watching. "I figure I've given you enough shit for the day. You could use a day off." He grabbed the remote and pulled up the channel guide. He browsed through the limited number of stations he had illegally hooked up to the television. He pressed exit, leaving it on the show she had been watching. "Besides, we might as well enjoy the time before we're assigned another case." He pushed the SAP button, changing it to English, before turning the television off.

We are strong
United
Mates

Jedi
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kitsumi » 01/06/2016 9:06 PM

Without pausing to think about her actions, Gloria stood and threw herself at Kzeleck. She wrapped her arms around his neck, hugging him tightly. "Thank you, thank you! I'm going to have to get a change of clothes." She looked at her overly-sexy dress and grimaced. "Where are we planning on going? I need to know what sort of thing I should wear." Luckily, she had built up a bit of a wardrobe in the few months she had been there.

we are beautiful
enlightened
soul

Kitsumi
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Jedi » 01/06/2016 9:20 PM

Surprise took over him as she practically jumped at him. He hadn't been expecting her to be so joyful at the opportunity. He looked up and down her, grinning at her current dress. He could almost imagine her wearing even less, but shut the idea out as soon as he realized what he was thinking. "Maybe it is a little flattering. I'd say you should get on something... fun. I'm not sure if you've ever been to an arcade, but you should wear something you can be comfortable in while being able to move."

While she was probably picking out something good to wear, Kzeleck walked around to his own closet. It wasn't filled with clothes, but rather items of equipment he'd collected for personal use. He took off all of his equipment until he was wearing his undergarments. He then strapped on a utility belt, pressing in and turning the center of it's buckle. He looked in the mirror as he changed his physical appearance. Browsing through many different forms, he finally stopped on a human form which shared a lot of his facial and body structures. "That should be good."

We are strong
United
Mates

Jedi
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kitsumi » 01/06/2016 9:28 PM

"An arcade?" Gloria wasn't even fully sure what that was. "O-okay. Sure, I'll dress for that." Before she embarrassed herself further, she hurried to the room that was assigned to her. Kzeleck had told her to wear something comfortable, so Gloria bypassed all the dresses and skirts. Instead, she put on a pair of jeans that fit well and still flattered her. The t-shirt she wore was a little baggy, but in a cute sort of way. It was grey, and had the number 87 in blue on the back.

Walking out of her room to meet up with her partner, she was shocked to see a human. "Hey who-" Before she could finish, she recognized his features. "Whoa, that's...weird. What sort of gadget allows you to look like that?" Even his cybernetic eye was somehow camouflaged by whatever technology he used.

we are beautiful
enlightened
soul

Kitsumi
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Jedi » 01/06/2016 9:36 PM

He started switching between different appearances while he replied. "You'll find I've got a lot of gadgets. Many of which carry a lot of surprises." The last form he switched to was that of her. It was one of her in the dress she'd just been wearing. "This belt syncs up with my bionic implant, allowing me to imagine my next disguise. It's really quite fun." He left it on her form while he fondled the breasts he appeared to have in a playful manner. He stopped a second after he realized she might be annoyed. "Sorry, I just remembered. No more bullshit for today." He turned the belt buckle again, changing to his human form. "Shall we go?"

We are strong
United
Mates

Jedi
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kitsumi » 01/06/2016 9:45 PM

"How come I don't get any gadgets like that?" Gloria began to joke with the man, but frowned as he took her appearance. "Ugh, don't be crude. You'll never get to touch the real things." She amazed even herself by running her hands over her own chest. Geez, Kzeleck really was a horrible influence on her. She quickly turned her back to him, blushing profusely. "Yeah, let's get going." She only turned back when she was sure that all trace of red was gone from her face. "Lead the way."

we are beautiful
enlightened
soul

Kitsumi
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Jedi » 01/06/2016 9:59 PM

He was shocked by her response, but he did as she said and led the way.

Nearly ten minutes later, they were standing outside an arcade within a nearby town. "Ready for the best night of your life?" He had brought a small sack full of quarters. "There must be a million games worth of tokens here. I think you should start with the basics." He pulled her inside the arcade, and before he could say anything else, he brought her in front of a ski-ball game. Kzeleck pushed in a quarter and six balls rolled into the open slot. "Now just watch me and do just like I do." He grabbed one of the balls and rolled it down the alley. It only landed in the lowest slot, 10. "Except in a higher number. Your turn."

We are strong
United
Mates

Jedi
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kitsumi » 01/06/2016 10:06 PM

The arcade was pretty crowded. Younger children ran around giggling, while teenagers tried to impress their friends. "This is an arcade?" Gloria was overwhelmed by the several different noises coming from all different directions. "You should have warned me about the noise." She grinned, hoping he would know she was just kidding. After three months of barely leaving their isolated hideout, she was grateful for any chance to get out.

Smirking, Gloria took the next ball from Kzeleck. "I have pretty good aim," she claimed, tossing the ball. But she hadn't realized how difficult the game was. Instead of landing in the 100 slot as she had planned, the ball bounced off and fell into the 10. "Or not," she said sheepishly.

we are beautiful
enlightened
soul

Kitsumi
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Jedi » 01/06/2016 10:15 PM

"Oh yeah, it gets loud and crowded every now and then." He returned her grin, then grabbed another ball. "Don't worry. Not everyone has perfect aim." He rolled another, bouncing off the 50 hole into the 20. "Well at least it's not another 10." He scouted out the area with his eyes, looking for the concession stand. As he found it, he turned back in time to see her next roll.

We are strong
United
Mates

Jedi
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kitsumi » 01/06/2016 10:20 PM

This was a new side to Kzeleck that Gloria hadn't seen before. He was actually being nice. It was a pleasant change, but she wasn't sure if she should trust it. Was he just trying to get something from her? She was already working for him. What more could he want?

Pushing the thoughts aside, she forced a smile. "Thank you. I'll take more time aiming this time." She studied the slope of the game, until she was sure she knew how to throw the ball. This time, her aim was true. She didn't try aiming for the 100, but she did land the ball in the 40. "Yes!"

we are beautiful
enlightened
soul

Kitsumi
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Jedi » 01/06/2016 10:29 PM

Hands clapping rapidly, he congratulated her. "Great shot! Let's see if I can get better." He grabbed the last ball of his, leaving the final one for her to roll. Bringing his arm back, he let out a deep breath. His arm went forward, sending the ball up and into the 50. He let his arms fly up in excitement. "Yeah! Alright, that makes eighty to fifty. Let's see if you can beat my score." He grabbed the last ball and held it to her, ready to see who won.

We are strong
United
Mates

Jedi
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kitsumi » 01/06/2016 10:36 PM

"Thanks!" Gloria laughed, realizing that she was actually having fun. Her competitive side kicked in when Kzeleck challenged her. "Okay, let's give this a shot." She had already gotten the ball in the 40 slot, so that was the one she aimed for. If she made it, she would win by ten points. But this time, she was too focused on trying to win. Her ball bounced off the 40 and landed in the 30. Her score went up to 80, and they were tied. "Huh, look at that. I guess we're equals, at least in Skee-Ball."

we are beautiful
enlightened
soul

Kitsumi
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Jedi » 01/06/2016 10:44 PM

"I guess so. Let me buy you some grub." He pulled her along, dragging her to the concession stand. "So what are you in the mood for? Hot dog? Pizza? Maybe nachos. Can we get a couple trays of nachos?" He hadn't even given her a chance to speak before he had the money on the counter. She'd probably never heard of these kinds of food. He mostly kept ramen and dry foods in his lair, which he had been providing her with for food. Of course, he'd never been around when she was hungry, so he didn't even know if she ate. "I never even asked if you were hungry, did I?"

We are strong
United
Mates

Jedi
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

PreviousNext