A wide open space in contrast to the dense Tengel jungle, the Sekudui Farmlands are open to all farmers and ranchers! There is much space available and plenty of resources to help raise some fine Tuskow or Roosken. (+3 Endurance, +2 Speed)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Sekudui Farmlands

Re: Aliens & Angels (P - Jedi) [Soft M?]

Postby Jedi » 01/09/2016 1:21 AM

After nearly a full minute of staring at himself in the mirror, Kzeleck finally decided what to do. He grabbed a fresh pair of binders and unlocked the door. He stormed past Gloria as he informed her of his situation. "They've found one of my kind. I don't know anything about them, but if they're anything like me, they are dangerous. I have to capture her immediately." He offered no chance for her to argue against it, but did not hold her accountable to come with him. On his way out, he grabbed a belt full of weapons, replacing the disguising belt he had currently been wearing. His human form vanished in a fizzle once it was taken off.

Like a mighty wind that bends the trees
We are strong
United
Mates

Imp. Docs - Zoo Pen - Wishlist
Jedi
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 22
Donate

Postby Kitsumi » 01/09/2016 5:54 PM

The Seraph's jaw dropped. Their newest target was the same species as Kzeleck! "This could be a good thing," Gloria said as she rushed to keep up with him. "You could get the chance to question her. You might finally be able to find out more about your kind. Isn't that a good thing?" There wasn't time for her to change if she wanted to keep up with him, but she grabbed a set of armor that she knew to fit her. After hesitating only a moment, she also grabbed a blaster gun and a belt to hold it in. "You're going to need someone watching your back," she said. "I don't normally like doing the fighting, but I'm not letting you go in there alone."

like sunlight shining through the leaves
we are beautiful
enlightened
soul

Pen :: Wishlist ::Breeders :: Docs :: Rentals :: Journal
Kitsumi
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Keystones: 7194
Donate

Postby Jedi » 01/09/2016 6:23 PM

At this point, he wasn't sure whether it was a good idea for her to come with him. But Kzeleck didn't argue with her. He knew that she was right. If this other woman was dangerous, he would need all the help he could get. "We can't waste any time. Be sure you're on your guard at all times. If we can take her alive, then we should do so. But don't think that I won't take her life if I have to." Kzeleck was starting to get a bad feeling about this encounter. If Kzeleck was as dangerous as he was, then how much more dangerous could this other woman be?

About eight minutes later, then were approaching the wheat field he had seen in the footage. The sun had began to set, so he knew they should be on their guard. He searched around the field until he found something. "Over here," he said as he felt the ground. There was an imprint of a foot within it. Judging by it's shape, it was that of the unknown woman they were after. "She went this way." He began walking towards the woods.

We are strong
United
Mates

Jedi
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kitsumi » 01/09/2016 11:23 PM

Already, Gloria was fumbling with the armor she had grabbed. Even as Kzeleck spoke, she was piecing the plates together in their appropriate positions. "Got it," she said in response. "I'm ready to go when you are. I'll leave most of the shooting to you. I'm not as skilled with weapons. But if I think you need the back-up, I won't hesitate to shoot to kill if I think you're in danger." She truly hoped it wouldn't come to that. She had never, ever wanted to take the life of another living being.

The tracking portion of things was mostly left up to Gloria's partner. He had far more experience with it than she did. But the Seraph trailed close behind him, ready to defend him if necessary. "Do you think we're getting close?" she asked. "I could circle around, try to catch her from the other side. It might be wise to have one of us on either side, so if she becomes a problem, one of us can stun her from behind."

we are beautiful
enlightened
soul

Kitsumi
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Jedi » 01/09/2016 11:49 PM

Kzeleck continued walking towards the woods as he spoke to her. He was intent on finding this mysterious woman. "I'll need you with me. Circling around might take too long." He turned his head for a short while, remembering that she had grabbed a weapon when they left the base. "Check that blaster you took. On the side, there should be a glowing red switch. Flip it and it should go into stun mode." If she did so, the switch should change to blue. They were nearly in the woods when he caught sight of something. In his head, he switched his bionic eye to pick up the heat signatures. He could see the heat on the trees of the woman's hand. "She's injured," he said, guessing she was leaning hard against the trees.

We are strong
United
Mates

Jedi
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kitsumi » 01/10/2016 12:01 AM

Gloria nodded, although she wasn't sure how safe it would be facing the alien head-on. "If that's what you think is best, I trust you." Holding the gun in sweaty hands, she searched for the switch. When she found it, she pressed down until the color turned blue. "Okay, it should be on stun." Holding the gun in both hands, she peered into the trees ahead. "Should we call out and give her a chance to turn herself in? Or do we sneak up and try to stun her before she realizes we're here?"

we are beautiful
enlightened
soul

Kitsumi
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Jedi » 01/10/2016 12:23 AM

Kzeleck didn't respond. He held up a hand to Gloria, trying to let her know to be quiet. Around where they stood, he scanned the trees. Something wasn't right. A lot of the trees seemed to carry her heat signatures. Upon following them, they seemed to loop through the forest in a path of random loops. "I don't know what she's doing. This seems very... wrong. I'm not sure where she is." He turned just as the woman came up behind Gloria. "RIght here," she said as she put a blade up to Gloria's throat. Kzeleck pulled out his gun, but couldn't raise it without inciting his partner's death. "Drop it, Kzeleck," she said. He was shocked to find she knew his name.

We are strong
United
Mates

Jedi
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kitsumi » 01/10/2016 12:27 AM

The man's signal wasn't wasted on Gloria. She fell silent as he held up his hand, attempting to walk as quietly as she could. Quickly, the Seraph was beginning to feel concerned as Kzeleck said that something was wrong. "What do you mean?" She had realized that they were walking in circles, but hadn't thought of how it could possibly be a bad sign. "Do you think-"

Before Gloria could finish the sentence, she felt the cold bite of steel at her throat. She didn't dare speak, although her fearful expression spoke for her. Her eyes begged for her partner to get her out of this situation.

we are beautiful
enlightened
soul

Kitsumi
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Jedi » 01/10/2016 12:48 AM

"I said drop it!" She gripped the dagger firmly in hand, unwavering in her threat. "Okay, okay. Just don't hurt her." Kzeleck tossed his gun several feet from him. "The belt too." Clearly, she knew of the weapons stored on the belt. Kzeleck had no choice but to comply. Slowly, he pressed the buckle release. He moved the belt around his back, slowly as to not upset her. However, he managed to secretly activate one of items while holding the belt out of her sight. He then tossed the belt the same direction as the gun. "Good. Now, get on your knees." He hesitates for a second. "Do it before I slit her pretty little throat." Slowly, he starts kneeling. But his action was unneccesarry when the belt let off a bright flash. Kzeleck burst forward as fast as he could. Once he was close enough, he ripped the woman's arm down, away from Gloria's throat before it can do anymore than a thin cut.

We are strong
United
Mates

Jedi
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kitsumi » 01/10/2016 1:01 AM

The blade bit into the first layer of flesh at Gloria's throat when the woman moved. A small trickle of blood began to make it's way down, tickling her uncomfortably. She was unable to wipe it away. There was something that the alien behind the Seraph was forgetting, however. She had forced Kzeleck to drop her weapon, but Gloria still held hers loosely in one hand. If only she could get the opportunity...

Gloria's opportunity came just as she began thinking above using the gun. Kzeleck somehow detonated one of his custom-made, weak flash grenades. It was all the distraction they needed. The woman's arm - and the dagger held in her hand - was pulled away from Gloria. Now free, the Seraph spun around and took only half a second to aim before she sent a blast of energy from her gun straight into the female alien's chest.

we are beautiful
enlightened
soul

Kitsumi
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Jedi » 01/10/2016 1:15 AM

Even with his flesh eye blinded by the burst of light, his bionic eye was still able to see everything. The flash of light in no way affected his thermal vision that was still in effect. This gave him the perfect view of Gloria as she shot the woman in the chest, knocking her out cold. "What the fuck was that about?" He asked in confusion about the woman's words. "She spoke as if she knew me. As if I have history with her." In all honesty, he had no recollection of what had happened six years before. That was when he had crashed in these lands. Could she be part of he life before Evelon?

A loud smack filled the room. Kzeleck had swept his palm against the woman's face, waking her from her unconsciousness. She was strapped in the chair where not twenty-four hours ago sat a dead Gliffix. "Who are you?!" he yelled at her. But she remained silent at his response.

We are strong
United
Mates

Jedi
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kitsumi » 01/10/2016 1:25 AM

Breathing heavily, for several moments all Gloria could do was stare down at the unconscious body of the alien woman. Her hands shook, and she was barely able to keep her grip on the gun. Even though she knew that the shot wouldn't have been able to kill, she had still fired a gun at another living being.

Kzeleck's voice snapped Gloria out of her trance. "She knew your name," she said quietly. "It's obvious that you come from the same planet. What if your people have been looking for you?" Before he could answer, she was speaking again. "There's no time to think about that now, though. We have to get her back to our base before she regains consciousness.

Back at the base, Gloria moved closer to Kzeleck, putting a calming hand on his arm. "I don't think violence is going to get us anywhere with this one," she said. Looking at the alien, she tried getting her to speak. "Why are you here? You know Kzeleck, don't you?"

we are beautiful
enlightened
soul

Kitsumi
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Jedi » 01/10/2016 1:38 AM

Kzeleck was about ready to slap her again when Gloria interjected. He dropped his arm to his side, then backed away from her. He leaned against the wall in clear view of the alien woman. The woman moved her green eyes from Kzeleck to his partner. She again refused to speak to either of them. Kzeleck simply listened to Gloria as she questioned her, crossing his arms in frustration. "We already know you know me. What we don't know is how you know me." The woman shot a cruel glare at him, then tried to lunge towards him. She was stopped by her wrists and ankles, which were latched onto the seat. "How could you forget? I TRUSTED YOU!" This sudden outburst both confused and infuriated him, but he kept his rage to himself. "I don't know what the hell you're talking about," he said through gritted teeth. "I don't have anything to say to you then," she finished. She looked to Gloria as if she were ready to answer her questions. "Are you his new whore?"

We are strong
United
Mates

Jedi
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kitsumi » 01/10/2016 1:53 AM

The entire conversation seemed to be going nowhere. Gloria was just about to suggest that Kzeleck explained the details of his arrival in Evelon - including his lack of memory - when the female alien spoke to her. The word that was used enraged the Seraph.

This time, it was her hand that slapped across the alien's face. She knew it was wrong, but she couldn't help it. "You will not call me a whore," she said through gritted teeth. "I am a Seraph, a higher being than a foul-mouthed creature like you could even imagine. I spent an eternity worshiping the Holy One, and have kept my body as a temple to him. So don't you dare speak to me like this."

we are beautiful
enlightened
soul

Kitsumi
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Jedi » 01/10/2016 2:06 AM

"This one's got some spite," she said once Gloria finished. "Clearly, you're not typical of Kzeleck's interests. Then again, it has been nearly eight years. Maybe his tastes have changed." She looked back at Kzeleck. "Are you just going to stand there all day. I figure you would've apologized by now." Kzeleck approached her, uncrossing her arms. "The only thing I'm sorry for is that I didn't cut out your harpy tongue while you were out. You're clearly not telling me anything I need to know." The woman raised a single eyebrow at his words. "I don't know what happened eight years ago, but whatever it is doesn't concern me. What does concern me is why you're after me. I've been on this planet for six years. That's all I remember. So if you've got a problem with me, you need to explain it." She refused to speak again, so Kzeleck leaned in towards her. "You left me at the alter."

We are strong
United
Mates

Jedi
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

PreviousNext