A wide open space in contrast to the dense Tengel jungle, the Sekudui Farmlands are open to all farmers and ranchers! There is much space available and plenty of resources to help raise some fine Tuskow or Roosken. (+3 Endurance, +2 Speed)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Sekudui Farmlands

Re: Aliens & Angels (P - Jedi) [M]

Postby Jedi » 01/17/2016 1:49 AM

Kzeleck took her in once she met him. His lips locked on hers and he found it impossible to pull away from her. He wrapped his arms around her, pulling her even closer. He only stopped kissing her to whisper to her. "Gloria, I'm not sure whether you're ready for anything romantic or not. But we can do this and still be friends, right? I just... feel like I need you. Do you feel the same?" He waited on baited breath for her answer, hoping that she'd say yes. He felt like his heart would shatter if she said anything else.

Like a mighty wind that bends the trees
We are strong
United
Mates

Imp. Docs - Zoo Pen - Wishlist
Jedi
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 22
Donate

Postby Kitsumi » 01/17/2016 7:06 PM

Gloria's arms lifted to wrap around Kzeleck's neck. She pressed her body close to his, feeling the heat between them grow. When he pulled back, she wanted to scream in protest. At his question, she nodded, without even hesitating. "Yes," she said easily. "Now shut up and kiss me." Her mouth raised towards his again, silencing any other protests he may have.

like sunlight shining through the leaves
we are beautiful
enlightened
soul

Pen :: Wishlist ::Breeders :: Docs :: Rentals :: Journal
Kitsumi
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Keystones: 7194
Donate

Postby Jedi » 01/17/2016 7:17 PM

His lips pressed into hers, Kzeleck pushed against the door. He only pushed enough to close it most of the way. He hadn't intended to close the door, only to prevent anyone else from seeing in. He pressed his hands on her back, desperate to get closer to her. His hand lowered to the edge of her shirt, reaching up under it to feel the skin of her back. He then pulled his hand up, raising her shirt inch by inch.

We are strong
United
Mates

Jedi
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kitsumi » 01/17/2016 7:38 PM

--Time Skip--

Laying in bed with Kzeleck, Gloria rested her head on his shoulder. One hand fell lightly on his chest, while the other was trapped between the two of them. The blankets covered most of her nude form, but still she shivered slightly. "We should get back," she murmured quietly. "Alana is probably wondering where the hell we are." At the mention of the alien woman, she grinned. "Oh, and by the way? I think this is the perfect place for that woman to stay."

we are beautiful
enlightened
soul

Kitsumi
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Jedi » 01/17/2016 7:48 PM

"Yeah," he said before kissing her forehead. "We miiiiight have to change the sheets first." His arm was resting under her head, his hand on her lower back. He ran his long, black fingernails up her spine, hoping they'd send a playful chill through her. "Alright, c'mon. Let's get dressed." He got up from the bed, not making any attempt to hide his body from her. It only took a few minutes before he had his armor back on.

We are strong
United
Mates

Jedi
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kitsumi » 01/17/2016 7:51 PM

Not only did the Seraph shiver slightly at Kzeleck's touch, but she also giggled. "Stop that," she said, lightly slapping his chest. Standing up, she took one more good look at the man's body - unique in both its color and texture - before reaching for her clothing. Once she was dressed, she began stripping off the dirty bedding. "You get the clean sheets," she said. "While I get these off."

we are beautiful
enlightened
soul

Kitsumi
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Jedi » 01/17/2016 8:02 PM

He watched her as she got dressed, taking in her image with several deep breathes. He then turned to the closet, grabbing several pieces of bedding. He then returned and shook the bedding cover then draped it over the naked mattress. He took care as to not bend back his nails when tucking in the sheet. Once the bed was made, he pulled Gloria close to him. "Ready to go? We wouldn't want to keep that green bitch waiting."

We are strong
United
Mates

Jedi
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kitsumi » 01/17/2016 8:04 PM

Feeling Kzeleck's eyes on her, Gloria made sure to give him a show while getting dressed. She didn't do anything too obvious, but took a bit of extra time and made sure that he was able to see her in a few nice poses and angles. While helping him make the bed, she couldn't help but smirk. Alana would be pissed if she knew what the two of them had done in the bed in which she would soon be sleeping.

"Speak for yourself," Gloria joked. "I'd love to keep her waiting. But you're right, we should probably get going."

we are beautiful
enlightened
soul

Kitsumi
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Jedi » 01/17/2016 8:19 PM

Kzeleck walked back through the hallway, the prisoners giving rude comments as to the encounter they were able to hear. There was even one of the aliens pleasuring himself as they walked by. Kzeleck pulled Gloria's head to his chest so that she wouldn't see.

When they got back to the base, there was a silence in the air. Alana watched them enter, but felt that there was something different about them. "Gloria, can I talk to you alone?" Kzeleck glared at her. "Do you really think I'd let you be alone with her after what you pulled last time?"Alana returned the glare he'd sent her. "Can I at least talk to her then?"

We are strong
United
Mates

Jedi
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kitsumi » 01/17/2016 8:27 PM

The woman's cheeks flared red at the crude comments from the prisoners. "Maybe we shouldn't have done this where anyone else could hear," she said. Gloria was glad when Kzeleck kept her from seeing the crude actions of one prisoner. She could still hear what was happening, though. "Ugh, let's get out of here."

Plopping down on the couch, Gloria put her feet up and sighed. "Talk, Alana. But do it quickly. I want you to be out of my sight as soon as possible."

we are beautiful
enlightened
soul

Kitsumi
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Jedi » 01/17/2016 8:39 PM

Alana walked over to the couch and sat down as softly as possible. She knew she'd have to choose her words carefully, so she took caution when she started speaking. "I know you're upset with me." She let out a small chuckle. "You choked me as soon as I came in the room, so I'd say that's a bit of an understatement. I don't know what Kzeleck is going to do. I have a feeling you won't be seeing me anymore. Not alive at least. I just wanted to say that I'm sorry. I know I don't deserve Kzeleck anymore. I must've just been jealous of you. You've had a lot more time with him than I have, so I assumed that you and him were... a thing, y'know?"

We are strong
United
Mates

Jedi
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kitsumi » 01/17/2016 8:57 PM

When the alien woman sat down, Gloria automatically moved to the edge, as far from her as possible. "I have a right to be upset with you," she said simply. "You would be upset too, if I had tried to kill you." Looking over at Kzeleck for a moment, Gloria tried not to grin. Her lips twitched slightly, but otherwise her expression remained neutral. "Your ex and I are just friends," she said. "We're partners. But we definitely aren't romantically tethered." That, at least, was true. They had engaged in sexual activity together, but both of them knew that there was practically no romance between them. "And as for your apology...I accept it. But I still don't want you around, because I can't just trust you after you did something like that."

we are beautiful
enlightened
soul

Kitsumi
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Jedi » 01/17/2016 9:14 PM

Alana nodded as Gloria spoke, her face keeping it's neutral frown, but was glad to hear that the two were not a couple. As Gloria looked at Kzeleck, she felt like there was something they were hiding from her. But it was clearly none of her business, so she stayed out of it. When the seraph finished and accepted her apology, Alana's neutral look changed to a calm smile. She stood up as she spoke. "Thank you Gloria. I hope you have a happy life. Kzeleck is probably going to either kill me, or lock me up somewhere. I know there's no way he would trust me enough to let me go. Either way, I'm glad you're okay. Both of you." She walked over to Kzeleck, staring at the floor. "I'm ready to go." Kzeleck simply nodded, walking to the door.

We are strong
United
Mates

Jedi
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kitsumi » 01/17/2016 9:21 PM

For some reason, Gloria felt as if Alana was being sincere in her apology. As she stood, the Seraph jumped up after her. "Wait! Just a moment. I have...uh, something to bestow upon you." Reaching out with one hand, she placed her fingertips on the woman's forehead. She chanted a few words in a dead language, one that only she and other Seraphim and Cherubim remembered. When she finished, there was a glowing mark on Alana's forehead. It shone for a few moments before fading and disappearing. Looking slightly embarrassed, Gloria explained. "It's, uh, a blessing of peace. I harbor no ill will for you, and hope that you will find peace in your life." With that said, she stepped back and allowed Kzeleck to lead her out of the building.

we are beautiful
enlightened
soul

Kitsumi
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Jedi » 01/17/2016 10:02 PM

Kzeleck came back in nearly fifteen minutes, the same amount of time that it had taken them to visit. That is the same amount of time minus Gloria's encounter with him in Alana's bed. As soon as he walked into his lair, he looked through the base for Gloria. "It's done," he told her as soon as he saw her. "She'll be out of our lives for good. I'm just glad this whole thing is over."

We are strong
United
Mates

Jedi
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

PreviousNext