A wide open space in contrast to the dense Tengel jungle, the Sekudui Farmlands are open to all farmers and ranchers! There is much space available and plenty of resources to help raise some fine Tuskow or Roosken. (+3 Endurance, +2 Speed)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Sekudui Farmlands

Re: The Facility (Self) [M:L]

Postby Kitsumi » 01/31/2016 5:14 PM

There was something that her father was hiding. Eve knew that he couldn't be telling her the whole truth. She wasn't sure why he wanted to keep her locked up in the facility. But he was lying, telling everyone that they were only safe here. She had a feeling that it was mostly because of her. He had some sort of plan for her, and it didn't involve ever stepping foot outside of the facility.

like sunlight shining through the leaves
we are beautiful
enlightened
soul

Pen :: Wishlist ::Breeders :: Docs :: Rentals :: Journal
Kitsumi
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Keystones: 7114
Donate

Postby Kitsumi » 01/31/2016 5:22 PM

A few minutes later, Eve heard footsteps coming towards her room. She stilled, closing her eyes and trying to even out her breathing. She hoped that if her father assumed she was sleeping, she wouldn't have to face him. When she didn't respond to the light knock on the door, her father opened it slightly and peeked his head in. "Let me guess...trying to pretend you're asleep?" He entered the room, moving over to sit on the edge of Eve's bed.

we are beautiful
enlightened
soul

Kitsumi
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kitsumi » 01/31/2016 5:23 PM

Eve sighed and opened her eyes. Her father already knew she was faking. There was no point in trying to pretend that she wasn't awake. "I don't know why you're here," she mumbled. Her gaze focused on everything except for him. She couldn't bring herself to look him in the eye. "Aren't you really busy?"

we are beautiful
enlightened
soul

Kitsumi
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kitsumi » 01/31/2016 5:25 PM

"I'm never too busy for my daughter," her father replied. "You know that, Evie. Besides, I think we need to have a talk. The nurse told me that you were having hallucinations last night in the forest."

The girl sat up, finally staring straight at her father. "It wasn't a hallucination! I saw a boy! There are people out there, daddy. They are surviving. And if they can survive, then so can we."

we are beautiful
enlightened
soul

Kitsumi
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Previous