A wide open space in contrast to the dense Tengel jungle, the Sekudui Farmlands are open to all farmers and ranchers! There is much space available and plenty of resources to help raise some fine Tuskow or Roosken. (+3 Endurance, +2 Speed)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Sekudui Farmlands

Re: Who you gonna call? |Self/Quest|

Postby CookingwiththeCobra » 06/27/2016 8:59 PM

“Well I think that answers our question from earlier,” Kevlar pointed to the doorway.

Morgana turned around and saw the ghost standing in the doorway. Jumping slightly she whispered, “do you have the fire poker?”

Kevlar scooted closer to Morgana, “I left it leaning against the door frame.”

“Good job, A+ work, super stellar,” Morgana scoffed. Giving her friend a look she scooted them from view of the ghost.
CookingwiththeCobra
Celebrity Veteran
Celebrity Veteran
Pets | Items
Keystones: 1248
Donate

Postby CookingwiththeCobra » 06/27/2016 9:00 PM

They stood there hiding for a while as the watched the ghost. It just stood in the doorway not moving, “what's it doing?”

“I don't know Kevlar whispered. “I don't think it knows were here,” she added.

“Obviously or we would be dead,” Morgana shifted into her other foot. They had been standing there for a while and her feet were starting to hurt.
CookingwiththeCobra
Celebrity Veteran
Celebrity Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby CookingwiththeCobra » 06/27/2016 9:00 PM

“No, I mean it doesn’t seem like it can see us,” to prove her point Kevlar moved from their hiding spot and stood in front of the ghost.

“What are doing?!” Morgana asked startled. Slowly she started to come out as well when she noticed that ghost wasn't looking at Kevlar more like looking through Kevlar. “Is this not the same ghost as earlier?” she wondered aloud.

“I don't think it is. The other was not pleased that we were in the house. This one seems like it doesn't even register that we’re here,” Kevlar said as she waved her hand in front of its face.
CookingwiththeCobra
Celebrity Veteran
Celebrity Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby CookingwiththeCobra » 06/27/2016 9:01 PM

“What's the difference between this ghost and the other? Why can't this ghost see us?” Morgana asked while picking up the iron.

“I'm not sure,” Kevlar walked over to the dresser and picked up the photograph again. Holding it up to the ghost that was standing in the door she examined them. “Hey this ghost looks awfully a lot like Farmer Long's wife,” she observed.

“That's great and all but I think I just figured our way out of here,” Morgana said happily as she was sticking have way out an open window looking for anything to use to climb down on.
CookingwiththeCobra
Celebrity Veteran
Celebrity Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby CookingwiththeCobra » 06/27/2016 9:02 PM

Pocketing the picture she followed Morgana to the window, “just jump.”

“I'm not jumping. It's pretty far,” Morgana complained. Peeking over her shoulder she caught a glimpse of the ghost again but instead of the non moving one it had been the dark figured one from earlier. “Never mind jumping is a great idea!” Morgana said as she hopped out the window and tumbled on the ground.

Seeing what made Morgana jump Kevlar followed close behind her and as soon as she picked herself back up she snatched Morgana and shoved her through the corn field. They ran all the way back to their truck, neither of them turning around to see if they had been followed.
CookingwiththeCobra
Celebrity Veteran
Celebrity Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Previous