A wide open space in contrast to the dense Tengel jungle, the Sekudui Farmlands are open to all farmers and ranchers! There is much space available and plenty of resources to help raise some fine Tuskow or Roosken. (+3 Endurance, +2 Speed)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Sekudui Farmlands

Re: Ain't No Grave [Self; E]

Postby zapdragon555 » 08/20/2018 11:58 PM

As he moved into the kitchen for the candles, Tenma glimpsed the treeline of the forest, a mess of hazy greens and blues and blacks against the unrelenting rain. Poor Grimmer... even with an umbrella, he'd be soaked for sure.

He looked down to the drawer, fishing out a pair of long candles and holders, as well as the box of matches. And as he looked up once more, something strange caught his eyes.

The edge of the trees, darker than even the clouds overhead, seemed to shimmer with an unnatural darkness. Tenma blinked hard, rubbing at his eye with the back of a hand in attempts to dispel whatever sunspots the sensation must certainly be. But no, it stayed. Darker than anything, mistlike in its appearance.

Tenma closed the drawer, trying to fight the feeling of gooseflesh spreading up his arms.

[Event posts end here]

But there will come a time
You'll see, with no more tears
And love will not break your heart
But dismiss your fears
Get over your hill and see
What you find there
With grace in your heart
And flowers in your hair

"Tomorrow will be a good day."

Pen | New Pen | Breed | Wish | Sales | Art | Imp. | Add-ons

zapdragon555
Will Draw For Food
Will Draw For Food
Pets | Items
Keystones: 506
Donate
Location: "I mean... for me, I could love someone even if I, you know, wasn't paid for it...

Previous