A wide open space in contrast to the dense Tengel jungle, the Sekudui Farmlands are open to all farmers and ranchers! There is much space available and plenty of resources to help raise some fine Tuskow or Roosken. (+3 Endurance, +2 Speed)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Sekudui Farmlands

❄[Winter] Heart of Ice ❄

Postby ToxxicRenegadeAngel » 12/09/2018 3:34 PM

Cvesanka sighed, as she looked out at the cold, glittering expanse of white that lay before her, vast and lonely and stretching as far as the eye could see. The gate stood in front of her, it's wrought iron cold and hard and unforgiving, and she had felt the piercing cold go straight through the leather fur-lined gloves on her hands as she pushed it open, undeterred by the strange weather discrepencies inside and outside the fence surrounding the land before her. She stepped through the gate, eyes casting from side to side, checking for any sign of attack or danger.
"I remember who I was, who I've always been. Sometimes I forget I'm not that person any more."

ToxxicRenegadeAngel
Well-Traveled Tamer
Well-Traveled Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 2201
Donate

Re: ❄[Winter] Heart of Ice ❄

Postby ToxxicRenegadeAngel » 12/09/2018 3:40 PM

She hailed from a long strain of magic users, and though she could not pinpoint what spell had been used to - quite literally - freeze the area, she felt the thrum of magic in her bones as surely as she felt her heartbeat pounding in her chest. It comforted her, somewhat - it meant she was not quite as out of her element as she had first felt when she read the flier and decided to come and investigate. The lack of information had intrigued her, and as she stood and surveyed her surroundings she could see that the flier had mirrored the landscape around her.
"I remember who I was, who I've always been. Sometimes I forget I'm not that person any more."

ToxxicRenegadeAngel
Well-Traveled Tamer
Well-Traveled Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 2201
Donate