A wide open space in contrast to the dense Tengel jungle, the Sekudui Farmlands are open to all farmers and ranchers! There is much space available and plenty of resources to help raise some fine Tuskow or Roosken. (+3 Endurance, +2 Speed)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Sekudui Farmlands

Re: Nala's Farm [Self]

Postby amanda784 » 12/12/2020 11:26 PM

Nala grabbed her notebook and flipped to a page she had started on Rewhister Ocean. She set the notebook in front of Sakana.

"This is what I need you to look for," said Nala. "Don't be beating yourself up if you can't find it either. I'm happy to help you with whatever you need to get back home."
amanda784
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 1243
Donate

Postby amanda784 » 12/12/2020 11:28 PM

Sakana was beyond thankful for the lucain's help. She could only hope it would be enough to get her feeling at home again.

"I can find that," said Sakana, "I'm sure of it."

The picture held a type of seaweed that was a surprising orange. It was beautiful, but Sakana found most underwater plants to be beautiful.

"I can't thank you enough for what you're doing for me. You don't know how much this means to me.
amanda784
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby amanda784 » 12/12/2020 11:30 PM

Nala began pouring items into the pot.

"Oh, but I do dear. It's why I do this. You see, I'm pregnant and I'm doing my best to make a home here for my little ones. It's all I want. I know what it is like to want a home so desperately."

It wasn't long until the potions were done and she handed them to Sakana.

"I only had enough to make three. That is three days worth so focus on your hunting first and then the herbs, okay dear?"
amanda784
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby amanda784 » 12/12/2020 11:33 PM

Sakana could hardly contain the excitement as she held the small vials.

"Thank you so much! I will find a creature and I will do my best to find those herbs for you." Sakana said to Nala.

I have my chance. It isn't much but it's a shot I'm going to take. I know I am strong enough to do it. One day, I will go home. I will live my life underwater.
amanda784
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby amanda784 » 12/13/2020 6:53 PM

Nala thanked the paragon for dropping by and ushered her out the door and on her way. She had important matters to get to and so did Nala. Nala slowly switched into her human form. She needed hands to journal and to paint. She started with the easier of the two. She would paint to calm herself.

Acrylic or watercolor?

Watercolor. Nala was not yet skilled enough to paint without rough sketch. She didn't wish to do anything to complicated today. She carefully sketched out three overlapping squares. The first, she painted pink. The second was a red. The third she painted blue. The colors mixed where the squares overlapped.
amanda784
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby amanda784 » 12/13/2020 6:56 PM

The colors on the paper mixed like the emotions within her heart. She had so much on her mind right now. One hand went to her very pregnant belly. Any day now.

Acrylic. She chose a green and swiped it across the page making a minimalist pine tree. She added dots of red and purple for ornaments. She then added a yellow star to top her tree. She added a small swipe of brown at the base.

Nala wasn't fond of the holidays, but now she had little one to think about. At least, she would soon have little ones.
amanda784
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby amanda784 » 12/13/2020 6:59 PM

Nala put down the paintbrush and picked up her pen.

Will they be here by Christmas? I don't know, but I hope so. I'm doing my very best to make this house a home before my little ones get here. I want to give them a good home.

Nala was not used to having to care for anyone else. She was used to having her friends care for her. After getting pregnant all those friends vanished and Nala was left to care for her children alone. She wanted to the best she could for them.
amanda784
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby amanda784 » 12/13/2020 7:01 PM

He said he would care for him. My pregnancy was supposed to be a favor to him so he could raise hunters. In all honesty, I'm glad he lied. I'm not glad he left, but I am glad he did not take them from me. They have given me this knew way of life. I'm finally doing things for myself and not relying on others. I think I could be a good mom.

Nala hoped with all her heart that was true.
amanda784
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby amanda784 » 12/13/2020 7:04 PM

Nala's job kept her in constant contact with hunters. The strong men and women used to strike fear into Nala's heart, but now Nala found comfort in their comfort. Nala was useful them and so they would be there should she need them. It wasn't what you would call a friendship, but a mutual need. Nala provided them with goods and they traded to her in return.
amanda784
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Previous