A wide open space in contrast to the dense Tengel jungle, the Sekudui Farmlands are open to all farmers and ranchers! There is much space available and plenty of resources to help raise some fine Tuskow or Roosken. (+3 Endurance, +2 Speed)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Sekudui Farmlands

Re: Be Mine, Valentine [Event]

Postby amanda784 » 03/07/2021 7:01 AM

"At this point, I think we should start considering names," said Terra, the Aurona now squirming to get out of her arms. When she let go, it began biting apart the picnic basket.

"Chomper?" asked Dodger, attempting to move the Aurona away and narrowly escaping a bite in return.

"No," said Terra, "she's far to adorable for such a mean name."

"Mean or true?" asked Dodger.

"How about Aurora?" asked Terra.

"Fine," said Dodger, preferring the name chomper. "What about this one?"

"Cinderella?" asked Terra.

"I like the idea of sticking with princess names," said Dodger. "However, I'm not a fan of that particular name."

"Cinder? Ember?" asked Dodger.

"Ember," agreed Terra.
amanda784
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 1243
Donate

Postby amanda784 » 03/07/2021 7:05 AM

Ember attempted to crawl into Terra's lap, but Aurora would have none of it. She squawked and gave her a peck.

"Aurora! No!" shouted Terra.

Aurora looked up at Terra with sweet eyes. Terra held out a hand, about to scoop her up when she bit - hard.

"Ouch!" cried Terra.

"I thought that one liked you," said Dodger.

"Me too," agreed Terra. "Aurora, how could you?"

"They seem fine here," said Dodger. "I say we leave them be."

"We can't just leave them here, Dodger," pleaded Terra.

"You were the one who said they weren't yours to take," Dodger pointed out.

"I suppose," agreed Terra.
amanda784
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby amanda784 » 03/07/2021 7:08 AM

Packing up the picnic with Aurora and Ember was quite the task. Ember was the quite the talker, squawking for no apparent reason. She found a spot in the middle of the blanket and had to be slowly lifted off. Aurora went between tripping Terra by being right under her feet as she moved and pecking at Dodger's hands as he attempted to gather up what was left of the picnic.

Terra could feel her stomach rumble.

"I hate to say this Dodger," she began, "but seeing as someone ate my meal, I'm actually quite hungry."

"Lets leave the basket here and head into town," said Dodger. "I'll gladly get you a meal."

"Perfect," agreed Terra.
amanda784
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby amanda784 » 03/07/2021 7:11 AM

Even through town, Aurora and Ember seemed to follow closely behind. Aurora kept up her act of attempting to trip Terra as she walked. Terra was fast-walking in an attempt to gain distance. She didn't particularly want to leave either of them here, but she had to admit their presence had made things stressful.

Before long, Dodger and Terra found a small cafe to duck into. Dodger held the door for Terra to quickly slip through before either Aurora or Ember could enter. They picked a table close to the window so they could watch over them while they ate. They didn't belong to them, but they couldn't help but feel somewhat responsible for them.
amanda784
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby amanda784 » 03/07/2021 7:15 AM

Terra chose a tomato bisque and small salad while Dodger chose a sandwich and fries. Terra was happy to finally be silencing the growl from her stomach. She paired her meal with a lovely raspberry lemonade.

"Delicious," commented Terra, finishing her meal.

Dodger had finished before she had and was patiently waiting on her.

"I agree entirely," said Dodger.

Just then a loud crash came from the kitchen.

"Get them out!" a voice yelled.

Dodger and Terra exchanged glances before running in that direction. In the kitchen cooking utensils of all kinds laid on the floor. Ember and Aurora sat happily on a prep table munching on small bits of leftover food.

Terra let out a gasp.
amanda784
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby amanda784 » 03/07/2021 7:18 AM

Terra and Dodger spent a good five minutes attempting to catch Aurora and Ember, without avail.

"I'm calling a hunter," said the cook.

"No," pleaded Terra, "they will come."

Terra tried calling and bribing with food but they refused.

"I have an idea," said Dodger. "Let's head out. I think they will follow us."

They told the cook their plan quickly before putting it into action. The cook propped open the back door which Terra and Dodger left through. Sure enough, Aurora and Ember followed them out.

Terra let out a long sigh.

"Walk me home?" she asked Dodger.

"Of course," he replied.

"We have all had a long day and I still have to find a spot for these two at the farm," said Terra.

"So they are staying with you?" asked Dodger.

Terra looked down at Aurora, "I don't think I have a choice."
amanda784
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Previous