A wide open space in contrast to the dense Tengel jungle, the Sekudui Farmlands are open to all farmers and ranchers! There is much space available and plenty of resources to help raise some fine Tuskow or Roosken. (+3 Endurance, +2 Speed)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Sekudui Farmlands

Re: Summoning [Event | Self | M:LVG]

Postby Kitsumi » 07/31/2021 8:35 PM

"Not exactly," the spirit scoffed. "I'm stuck here, in between your world and the void. I wouldn't exactly call that a success, would you?"

The witch sighed, shaking her head. "No... no, I wouldn't. I can't understand what I did wrong though!" She held her face in her hands, letting out a low moan. "I'm sorry. It doesn't matter how hard I try, I always end up messing up my spells somehow! That's why the only coven nearby rejected me."

"Great," the spirit would have rolled her eyes if she had them. "So I was summoned by a witch reject. That's just perfect."

like sunlight shining through the leaves
we are beautiful
enlightened
soul

Pen :: Wishlist ::Breeders :: Docs :: Rentals :: Journal
Kitsumi
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Keystones: 7194
Donate

Postby Kitsumi » 07/31/2021 8:39 PM

"Hey!" the woman jumped to her feet, glaring in the direction of the disembodied voice that she had heard. "I don't know how long you've been dead, but apparently it's been long enough to forget your manners. Words hurt, you know." Crossing her arms over her chest, she let out a small huff of breath. "How would you like it if I went and called you a... a... a ghost reject!"

The spirit prepared to respond, but then hesitated. It was true that the witch seemed remorseful. Perhaps she had been a bit cruel in the way she had spoken. Perhaps she should try being nicer.

we are beautiful
enlightened
soul

Kitsumi
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kitsumi » 07/31/2021 8:41 PM

"You're right," the spirit spoke softly this time. "I shouldn't have said that. I apologize, Miss Witch."

At this, the woman snorted. "Miss Witch? If you're going to call me something, at least call me by my name. It's Nyssa, by the way." She cocked her head, suddenly curious. "What's your name? Or, what was your name when you were alive, I mean?"

"I... I'm not sure," the spirit answered honestly. "In the void, your mind slowly fades until you are left with nothing. I am beginning to regain the ability to feel things, to think for myself. But I haven't regained any sort of memories that might tell me who I am. Or rather, who I was."

we are beautiful
enlightened
soul

Kitsumi
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kitsumi » 07/31/2021 8:45 PM

Nyssa tapped her chin thoughtfully. "Well, I could try a spell to gather knowledge from the past..." she sighed defeatedly. "But we've both seen how shit I am with spells. It's probably not a good idea to try another. I definitely don't want to make things worse." Her shoulders slumped slightly, head hanging for a second before she suddenly looked back up. "I need something to call you, though. Do you have a name that you like?"

"Not really," the spirit said honestly. "Like I said, I'm only just beginning to regain the ability to think for myself. I don't currently have any preferences for things like that."

we are beautiful
enlightened
soul

Kitsumi
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kitsumi » 07/31/2021 8:48 PM

"Well then, do you mind if I pick a name for you?" Nyssa asked.

After a moment of thought, the spirit replied, "I don't mind. I suppose anything would be better than being called 'ghost', and I'm sure that calling me 'the spirit' would eventually get old."

"It would indeed," the witch nodded. "Okay, so let's see. Oh, I know! How about I call you Crystal? Since I used crystals to summon you... or at least, I tried to use them." She suddenly became sheepish again, rubbing the back of her neck in an embarrassed way. "Erm, but anyways. What do you think about the name Crystal?"

[Crystal Synthesis Complete]

we are beautiful
enlightened
soul

Kitsumi
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate