A wide open space in contrast to the dense Tengel jungle, the Sekudui Farmlands are open to all farmers and ranchers! There is much space available and plenty of resources to help raise some fine Tuskow or Roosken. (+3 Endurance, +2 Speed)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Sekudui Farmlands

Arcane Ridge Farm(Ray's Farm)(Self-RP)

Postby rayquaza7996 » 10/06/2008 11:11 PM

The Crew
~
Levels-You'd have to check my zoo pen. But the stats here are all acurrate and the Zoo Pen ones aren't, becuase this computer hates editing long posts.

Imperial Gyrraptor
Name:Aurora
Species: Gyrraptor (M)
(Imperial)
Level: 4
Loyalty: 6
Toughness: 11
Exploration: 10
Endurance: 13
Intelligence: 6
Righteousness: 7
Darkness: 5
Fame: 10
Passive Traits: Dash, Forester, Jungle Stamina, Defender of the Homeland, Thought-speech, Lifesense, Discipline
Battle Traits:Great Rend, Subduing Strike, Puncture
Personality:A peaceful young Gyrraptor, she will not kill. She will not abandon Ray-she is a loyal pet-and she generally remains quiet, though she will thought-speak to humans.

[/center]
Venom Gyrraptor
Name:Venyomfall
Level:4
Species: Gyrraptor (L)
(Venom)
Element: Acid
All gyrs have same stats.
Passive Traits: Dash, Forester, Jungle Stamina, Human Speech, Fast Healing, Hulking Brute
Battle Traits: Great Rend, Poison Immunity, Virulent Poison, Spit Poison, Miasma
Personality: Spitfire, violent, and fast, this huge speed demon is actually quite kind once you get to know him-if he doesn't kill you first. He's childish, as well, and is almost twelve feet long-a hulking brute.
Prismatic Gyrraptor
Name:Rainbowsfall
(Prismatic)
All gyrs have same stats
Passive Traits: Dash, Forester, Jungle Stamina, Thought-speech, Improved Scent, Mountaineer
Battle Traits: Great Rend, Frightful Moan, Clarion Commander
Personality:Meet the pet who loves heights-Rainbowsfall. She's very charismatic and a fabulous commander, as well as she has a good nose, but all and all she isn't all that smart. She's nice to those who listen to her but if she feels her superiority is being threatened she will turn quite mean.
Blossom Gyrraptor
Name:Flowerfall
(Blossom)
All gyrs have same stats
Passive Traits: Dash, Forester, Jungle Stamina, Human Speech, Charlatan, Great Intelligence
Battle Traits: Great Rend, Mother Nature's Son, Diehard, Deft Opportunist
Medical Traits: Herbalist
Personality: Flowerfall is smart. Though not remarkably fast, or strong, she is very intelligent and sees little openings in opponent's defense. She's nice enough but an egomaniac, and she looks down upon others.

>Image
Common Battleheart
Name:Stoneheart's Fall
Species: Battleheart (H)
(Common)
Element: Fire
Loyalty: 4
Toughness: 13
Exploration: 8
Endurance: 16
Intelligence: 9
Righteousness: 2
Darkness: 4
Fame: 5
Passive Traits: Born Flier, Human Form, Human Speech, Extended Life Span, Thought-speech, Lifesense, Great Intelligence
Battle Traits: Wingstorm, Pyro, Bestial Hide, Battlefield Inspiration, Clarion Commander
Personality-A highly charismatic and manipulative dragon with a bad temper, this is one dragon you don't want to mess with. He's smart, and his helpers are all the stronger from his plans and good leadership-though no one else gets a say.
Level:2[/center]
Dreamsnare Battleheart
Name: Nightmarefall
(Dreamsnare)
ON VACATION
Passive Traits: Born Flier, Human Form, Human Speech, Extended Life Span, Accurate Jaunt, Undead, Discipline, Spirit Sense
Battle Traits: Wingstorm, Pyro, Bestial Hide, Puncture, Diehard
Personality:Nightmare is somewhat...insane. She hallucinates, she says random things, she's crazy. It's hard to assign her a personality, because she varies so much. She was dead, but she came back-but that's why she's insane. She is devoted to Ray.

Blaze Battleheart
Name:Firefall
(Blaze)
Element: Fire
Toughness: 13
Exploration: 9
Endurance: 16
Intelligence: 9
Righteousness: 2
Darkness: 4
Fame: 5
Passive Traits: Born Flier, Human Form, Human Speech, Extended Life Span, Perfect Reflection, Dash, Improved Scent
Battle Traits:Wingstorm, Pyro, Bestial Hide, Great Rend, Great Bite
Personality: A fast dragon with a love of mocking others by imitating them. She likes to mock and tease, but she's rarely violent.
Level: 2
[center]Image Plush Chimerantula

Name:Flower
Personality:Oh, yay. I'm Flower the Chimerantula. Doesn't this rock? Oh, yeah, and I'm a boy. Don't like it? Well, good. I've been looking for lunch.
Species: Chimerantula (M)
Loyalty: 5
Toughness: 9
Exploration: 3
Endurance: 10
Righteousness: 1
Darkness: 0
Fame: 2
Passive Traits: Jungle Stamina, Great Intelligence, Thought-Speech, Human Speech
Battle Traits: Arterial Strike, Bestial Hide, Virulent Poison, Miasma, Bioaccumulation

Image Hollow Chimerantula

Name:Ravager
Personality:Insane
Passive Traits: Jungle Stamina, Human Form, Spirit Sense, Shapeshifter, Human Speech
Battle Traits: Arterial Strike, Bestial Hide, Virulent Poison, Miasma, Bioaccumulation

Name:Hailstar
Personailty: Silent and ominous, Hailstar is really not meant for anything other then...well...being ominous.
Passive Traits: Jungle Stamina, Spirit Sense, Great Intelligence, Animator, Human Speech

Name:Moo
Personality:A pretty much mindless follower of Hailstar, he's not known to HAVE a personality.
Passive Traits: Jungle Stamina, Marionette, Shadow, Witchlight, Spirit Sense

Image Jewel Kasuga

Name: Hiska

Image Jewel Kasuga

Name: Sevril

Image Cursed Kasuga

Name: Accursed

Image Battlefield Kasuga

Name: Warrior

Chimerantulas Quick Add
ImageImageImageImage]
Code: Select all
[url=http://www.freewebs.com/baals_baby/][img]http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g3/Baals_Baby/ChimerantulaPlush384.gif[/img][/url][url=http://www.freewebs.com/baals_baby/][img]http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g3/Baals_Baby/ChimerantulaHollow133.gif[/img][/url][url=http://www.freewebs.com/baals_baby/][img]http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g3/Baals_Baby/ChimerantulaHollow133.gif[/img][/url][url=http://www.freewebs.com/baals_baby/][img]http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g3/Baals_Baby/ChimerantulaHollow133.gif[/img][/url]]

You've been known to obsess over the future,

Do you think you'll get away from the past?

As you starve yourself just to make it through to midnight,

Consider what you might have found.

You think you've got a good thing now?
Ludo - Topeka

.:Pen:. .:Clickables:. .:Wishlist:. .:Journal:. .:Characters:.
rayquaza7996
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 43
Donate
Location: Riding a giant pit bull through the sea of kittens to meet the lion king!

Storehouse

Postby rayquaza7996 » 10/06/2008 11:13 PM

Harvested stuff is kept here.

Imagex1, plus 5 waiting to be sold. This bottle belongs to Cyanide.

Ludo - Topeka

rayquaza7996
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate
Location: Riding a giant pit bull through the sea of kittens to meet the lion king!

Postby rayquaza7996 » 10/06/2008 11:20 PM

"Auroura! Where are you?" called Rainbowsfall. "Get here now!"
"Yes, Mam!" siad the Imperial Gyyraptor. She knew better then to mess with Rainbows.
"While Ray is gone, it's my job to keep track of the creratures here. Now, stand still and I'll brush you."
I nodded as she brushed my soft down. Master Ray said it was important.

"What's going on?" asked Venyomfall, dashing towards us at an incrediable speed. He knocked into Rainbowsfall, who dropped the brush in surprise and went flying.
"Be more careful, Ven!" she scolded. "Sit and I'll brush you."

And so the evening dragged on.

(1/1)(1/1)(1/1)

Ludo - Topeka

rayquaza7996
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Lunch

Postby rayquaza7996 » 10/07/2008 10:47 PM

"Ok, now that that's over, chop-chop! Time to get food! Ray left the meat where the big Battlehearts wouldn't fit, but they might pick on us and make us give it to them if we don't hurry!"
That was simple enough to Aurora. The threesome dashed off to a small cave and squeezed through the tiny opening. They found that Flowerfall had taken hers early, before sunrise-she was smart enough to eat hers before the Battlehearts woke up.
They gobbled their meals down and left.
(2/1)(2/1)(2/1)

Ludo - Topeka

rayquaza7996
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby rayquaza7996 » 10/08/2008 9:17 PM

After they ate, the threesome headed to a pond.
Venyomfall was about to take a drink when a sweet voice said, "Don't. Let the others drink first, Ven, you might get poision in the water." It was Flowerfall. She was smiling and carring a huge slab of meat.
"I stole this from the Battlehearts. Let's go into that crevice where Master Ray keeps our food, after you finish drinking."
The three nodded. First, Flowerfall, Aurora, and Rainbowsfall drank, then Venyomfall took his fill. The four squeezed back into the crevice-Venyomfall barely fitting, he was big-and began to eat. Who ever said geting fat was a crime?
(3/1)(3/1)(3/1)(1/1)

Ludo - Topeka

rayquaza7996
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby rayquaza7996 » 10/09/2008 10:02 PM

But as they ate, three Battlehearts, lurking in the shadows, planned.
"Night, FF, are you two ready?"asked Stoneheart's Fall through thought, one of the great leader of the Battlehearts's special abilities.
"Yes," spoke Firefall, a note of contempt in her voice .She didn't like waiting.
"Ye-yes!" spoke Nightmarefall, the insane dragon known to see spirits.
Then let this begin!
(1/1)(1/1)(1/1)

Ludo - Topeka

rayquaza7996
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby rayquaza7996 » 10/09/2008 10:14 PM

Rainbowsfall got up to leave when Blossomfall yelled, "Get down!" They ducked, narrowly avoiding an unexpected gale of wind rained down from Battleheart wings. "We'll have to fight!"
Venyomfall spat poision at the great Stoneheart's Fall, and hit his mark. The dragon flew away to avoid hitting any allies as he panicked, venom in his eyes. Firefall, however, had Flowerfall pinned to the ground.
"Any last words, Gyyraptor?"
Flower smiled sardonicly. She whipped her tail around, grabbbing the Battleheart's neck, and squuezed. The  dragon let go and she dropped her tail, joining te fight to stop Nightmare. Firefall followed her leader Stoneheart's Fall, so Nightmarefall was the only one left.

Nightmare laughed crazily and left. She was not wanting to fight. She flew off, still laughing.

"We won!" cheered Venyomfall.
"But not without injury. There's a bad stab wound on Auroura, and Flowerfall, you have rends were that Battleheart seized you. Come on, le's get bandaged up."

(Flowerfall-2/1
Venyomfall 4/1
Rainbowsfall 4/1
Auroura 4/1
All Battlehearts-2/1)

Ludo - Topeka

rayquaza7996
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby rayquaza7996 » 10/10/2008 10:10 PM

Flowerfall smiled to herself. The raiding Battlehearts were gone. She turned to Venyomfall.
"I think you should be fine."
Next, she took a look at Aurora. "You need bandages," she said, bandaging to wounds. Aurora nodded, thanking her.
She finally bandaged herself.

"Thank you very much, Flowerfall," siad Rainbowsfall.
Flowerfall nodded. "But now I have to be alone."

(Flowerfal 3/1
Others 0/2)

Ludo - Topeka

rayquaza7996
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby rayquaza7996 » 10/10/2008 10:12 PM

Flowerfall ran off. It was hard, being smart. And her devotion to Master was almost unheard of, apperantly. Though she couldn't take human form, like the Battlehearts, or spit venom, like Venyomfall, her wit had gotten her out of many hard situations. It was a lifesaver, really.

Ludo - Topeka

rayquaza7996
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby rayquaza7996 » 10/10/2008 10:15 PM

She began to head bact towards the other Gyyraptors. She knew this was were she belonged. And soon, it would be time for her to give her down in the harvest, so that Master Ray would have much money. She was glad. Master Ray needed it. And if war was to brake oit, she'd need it too-the power she got from training here.
She arrived at the other Gyyraptors and they headed back towards the barns. It was already sunset.

(All Gyyraptors-
0/2)
rayquaza7996
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Re: Arcane Ridge Farm(Ray's Farm)

Postby rayquaza7996 » 04/01/2009 10:01 PM

Flowerfall awoke with a start. One of the Dreameaters-she was glad to see it was Nightmarefall-had woken her.
"I bring news, Gyyraptors, on my way back to the Dreameater caves. Here, there may be new members coming! Big, scoripian-things is what I heard. Could just be a false alarm, but..."

She nodded. The other Gyrraptors had crowded around.
"If they hurt my friends, I'll knock 'em to the moon!" snarled Venyom. Rainbow smiled.
"Well, as long as there's food to go around...and they listen. To me."
Aurora snickered softly. <I hope they're kind.>

(1/2)Gyrraptors
(2/1)Dream
(1/1)Other Battlehearts
rayquaza7996
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Re: Arcane Ridge Farm(Ray's Farm)(Now Open!)

Postby rayquaza7996 » 04/03/2009 5:15 PM

Enter-
Image Plush Chimerantula

Name:Flower
Personality:Oh, yay. I'm Flower the Chimerantula. Doesn't this rock? Oh, yeah, and I'm a boy. Don't like it? Well, good. I've been looking for lunch.
Toughness: 8
Exploration: 2
Endurance: 8
Intelligence: 5
Righteousness: 0
Fame: 1
Passive Traits: Jungle Stamina, Great Intelligence, Thought-Speech, Human Speech

Name:Ravager
Personality:Insane
Passive Traits: Jungle Stamina, Human Form, Spirit Sense, Shapeshifter, Human Speech

Name:Hailstar
Personailty: Silent and ominous, Hailstar is really not meant for anything other then...well...being ominous.
Passive Traits: Jungle Stamina, Spirit Sense, Great Intelligence, Animator, Human Speech

Name:Moo
Personality:A pretty much mindless follower of Hailstar, he's not known to HAVE a personality.
Passive Traits: Jungle Stamina, Marionette, Shadow, Witchlight, Spirit Sense
~~~
The quad of newcomers, Hailstar leading, looked at their new home.
"Moo! Foxfire! Now!"
The chimerantula obeyed silently. It was nearly midnight, and the glow helped the quartet see.

The battlehearts observed from above. The gyrraptors rushed forwards in the tall grass, until Rainbowsfall was just in sight. Stoneheart's Fall flew down to perch beside her.

"Hello. I am Rainbowsfall. This is Aurora, Venyomfall, and Flowerfall."
"I am Stoneheart's Fall, these are Firefall and Nightmarefall."

Hailstar sized them up. The dragon could be a problem, but she doubted the raptors could stand up to her. Still, she'd let them call the shots-for now.

Nightmarefall (4/1)
Other Dreameaters (3/1)
Gyrraptors (2/2)
Chimerantulas (1/1)

Ludo - Topeka

rayquaza7996
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby rayquaza7996 » 04/03/2009 9:51 PM

Rainbowsfall locked eyes with Hailstar. The hatred was obvious, though not all of them hated each other...
"Hey! Flowerfall!" It was the chimerantula, Flower.
"What?" asked Flowerfall.
"Could you help me settle my garden? I love growing things!" It seemed odd, but, then again, so did a male pink chimerantula named Flower.
"Sure!" Flowerfall was an herbalist and she loved growing things. It was her who had saved Nightmarefall's sanity-well, some of it, anyways.
Venyomfall was glaring at Moo. They both seemed to be the forcers, the ones who did the physical work. Venyomfall was a hulking brute, very few would ever want to deal with him. But this chimerantula wasn't small, either...

Moo then raised a claw...and they high-fived? "Let's work on our battle skills by practicing together!" suggested Moo, and Venyom nodded.

Aurora was being silent-this wasn't unusual for her.

The dreameaters watched silently, other than Nightmare.

Nightmarefall was actually chatting with the insane Ravager. None of what they said made sense, but it was obvious-they were going to get along great. They were two peas in a pod-racial differences aside, they were both insane.

Chimers-2/1
Battles-4/1
Nightmare-0/2
Gyrrs 3/2

Ludo - Topeka

rayquaza7996
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby rayquaza7996 » 04/04/2009 10:50 PM

Ray landed on her great crimson Hollowheart. "Okay, all. Get to bed. Chop-chop!"
They all nodded-why pick a fight? They were tired. "No point in keeping 'ya all in special racial areas. Sleep where you want!"
Nightmarefall turned to Ravager. "Great! Let me show you a good cave!"
As good-nights were said, they all settled into sleep.

(Battles-0/2
Gyyrs 4/2
Chimers 2/1
Night 1/2)
((Ray and the Hollowheart left immediatly, no posts for Blood, who has 16 posts so far anyways)

Ludo - Topeka

rayquaza7996
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby rayquaza7996 » 04/05/2009 9:54 PM

Nightmarefall felt it, midnight's awakening. She got up-she hadn't slept without being under a medicine since her bringing back from the dead-and stalked silently out of the cavern, not wanting to wake Ravager. But Ravager was already awake.

"We go out to meet moonsun too."

Nightmarefall nodded wordlessly. Sitting under the moon she could see all the others-the Gyrraptors, Venyomfall, Rainbowsfall, Flowerfall and Aurora-were sleeping silently in their tall grass. The other battlehearts slept on a stone ledge. The chimerantulas were spaced out all over.

The night was peaceful. All was good.

(Gyrrs-Ding 0/3
Battles 1/2
Chimers 3/1
Night 2/2)

Ludo - Topeka

rayquaza7996
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Next