In contrast to the Dead Coast, Sa'fir Coast is jokingly referred to as the world's largest pepper deposit because of its black sand beaches. They attract tourists, who can enjoy the tropical landscape of Barakka without facing its harsh environments. (+2 Endurance)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Sa'fir Coast

Greatest Discovery (open)

Postby sectoid12 » 07/31/2010 7:15 PM

(This is the first topic of Sa'fir Coast! I think I'll make it an RP where we discover this place!  8D)

Salasnare groggily opened his eyes. Where was he? It looked like Dead Coast, only the sand was black. Salasnare's eyes now widened to the size of dinner plates. "I must have just discovered a new area!" He thought to himself. "Hm. This sand is so warm..." and with that, Salasnare burrowed into the sand, but not very far, as he still left a lump of sand which gave away his location.
SoulStar wrote:"My character can fly, never die, kill anyone, get any girl, has laser vision, and do anything. Oh yeah, and he can cook."

And worst of all, he could be in this very comment-box, he could be the top comment, he could be my comment, he could even be - *0 characters remaining*
sectoid12
Novice Explorer
Novice Explorer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 39
Donate

Re: Greatest Discovery (open)

Postby sectoid12 » 08/02/2010 5:24 PM

Emerging from the sand, Sala snare decided to go fetch his friends so they could see this incredible place. Salasnare shut off the electrical current that held him together and became several billion particles of pure energy. Turning the current back on, he reformed looking like he did before... only with arms. He then began searching for his communicator. Where did he put that thing? Oh yeah, on his ear :oops: . He turned on the communicator and commenced to call the base in Nabias...
SoulStar wrote:"My character can fly, never die, kill anyone, get any girl, has laser vision, and do anything. Oh yeah, and he can cook."

And worst of all, he could be in this very comment-box, he could be the top comment, he could be my comment, he could even be - *0 characters remaining*
sectoid12
Novice Explorer
Novice Explorer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 39
Donate