In contrast to the Dead Coast, Sa'fir Coast is jokingly referred to as the world's largest pepper deposit because of its black sand beaches. They attract tourists, who can enjoy the tropical landscape of Barakka without facing its harsh environments. (+2 Endurance)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Sa'fir Coast

Right beside you (Private)

Postby Rain » 08/01/2010 3:27 PM

((OOC I will be doing this RP in 1st person, so yea... If you want to join, PM me...  :shy:  ))

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Walking down the black beach, feeling the sand in my paws, made me blissful. There was nothing but me, my thoughts, and the sound of wav- "HEY! GIVE THAT BACK!" my thoughts were interrupted by two little moron- I mean little kids. "Do you mo-kids mind! Quiet down!!" I yelled.
Where there is love, you know no fear or hatred. Where there is hatred,that is all you know. If there is fear you don't feel love, that is all you feel.
Rain
Master Veteran
Master Veteran
Pets | Items

Re: Right beside you (Private)

Postby Rain » 08/02/2010 11:22 AM

I kept on walking, hoping that the kids would do as he told them too. "Mister, you want us to quiet down? THEN LEAVE!" the kid said, acting all-that. But I wasn't going to take it.

I strode over to the kids. I bared down at the kid who yelled to me. Then, I said in a cool, threatening voice, "Leave. Or be quiet. You guys are having a fight? Here's what to do.  Let it go!" And then I left. I could hear them whispering about me, when I walked away. I stopped a few yards away from them to take in the beauty of the lake. I heard the footsteps in the sand, but didn't look, hoping that the person would leave him alone.
Where there is love, you know no fear or hatred. Where there is hatred,that is all you know. If there is fear you don't feel love, that is all you feel.
Rain
Master Veteran
Master Veteran
Pets | Items

Re: Right beside you (Private)

Postby Rain » 08/09/2010 11:47 AM

The footsteps stopped, when I stopped. I kept going, hoping they would loose interest in me. But, I have a feeling they wouldn't. I started running, into the lake. The water was cool, refreshing. I began to go shoulder deep. I couldn't help feeling happy. I could feel a stupid grin, forming on my lips.
Rain
Master Veteran
Master Veteran
Pets | Items