In contrast to the Dead Coast, Sa'fir Coast is jokingly referred to as the world's largest pepper deposit because of its black sand beaches. They attract tourists, who can enjoy the tropical landscape of Barakka without facing its harsh environments. (+2 Endurance)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Sa'fir Coast

Re: .:.'Enjoying' the Beach.:. (P)

Postby NatureGirl » 08/10/2010 12:52 AM

Rillian smiled and agreed with Kawena. She then laughed quietly at Madison's futile attempt to douse Kawena's flame. The scene was amusing, and Rill twitched her ear at Tear. "Hey, Tear," she whispered. Tear felt Rilly twitch and he was up and right behind it. "Yeah, Rilly?" he asked. "You should come out and watch these guys," she laughed. Tear shook his head and ducked down again. "Alright," she sighed again and turned to Kawena. "We should head toward the sand dunes, maybe," Rill suggested as Tear adjusted positions on her back.
~ My Zoo Pen! ~ Wishes! ~ My Clickies! ~
Red - Shadows

Click Me!

There's a hate inside of me like some kind of master
I try to save you but I can't find the answer
I'm holding onto you, I'll never let go
I need with you with me as I enter the shadows

Caught in the darkness I go blind
But can you help me find my way out?
Nobody hears me, I suffer the silence.
Can you tell me it's over now?
NatureGirl
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 22
Donate

Postby Eunwon » 08/10/2010 5:12 PM

Bitter couldn't help but laugh out loud - quite loudly, actually - at Madison's failed attempt to annoy Kawena. She shut her mouth soon after, though, not wanting to start a fight or such. But the Ghastly Kuhna couldn't have held it in even if she wanted. The scene brought a fond memory to her mind, when she and Ghastly had dumped a bucket of water on their father's flaming white tail. It had only sizzled and shrunk for a small amount of time, but, as expected, the two were in quite a lot of trouble. Even though it didn't turn out perfectly, the fact that she and her brother had worked together to pull it through was a, comforting, thought. "Ghastly..." She muttered under her breath, though quickly snapped her head up after, just realizing she said that aloud. Bitter did a sly glance at everyone, hoping no one noticed.

Perhaps a change of subject, and actually doing something. "Right, then. Let's head off to some dunes." Bitter set a fast-paced walk out to her destination, and while she waited for her friends to catch up, she thought about a good subject.
Eunwon
Master Pet Tamer
Master Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 563
Donate

Postby NatureGirl » 08/10/2010 7:04 PM

Rillian looked at Bitter as she laughed. She heard Bitter whisper "Ghastly". A name perhaps? She looked at the Ghastly Kuhna with concern as she quickly padded away. Rill followed her at a run, Tear holding on for dear life. "Hold on, Tear!" she whispered as she caught up with the Kuhna. "You okay?" she asked with a comforting smile. Tear looked down at the Kuhna. Pity struck him as he looked at her. Hm... I wanna help, he thought as he uncloaked himself to Bitter as he hopped down in front of her. "Rilly, Bitter!" he shouted to them.
Red - Shadows

Click Me!

NatureGirl
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Eunwon » 08/11/2010 10:53 AM

Oh, someone had heard. At least it was Rillian, she definitely seemed nice enough. "Yeah, I'm fine. Thanks for checking." Bitter smiled again, it was sweet of her to ask. Now that the Kalamarei had heard of Ghastly, she should probably just spit out everything else. "Yeah, it's just that for the first time in my life, I'm alone without anybody. Ever. Like I've never even ventured outside of my pen. And I miss my brother, Ghastly. Who was with me ever since I can remember." Wow. That sounded really stupid, actually. Getting all depressed because her brother wasn't here. Gosh, she was such a baby. If words could be taken back she would've. Something small appeared then though, and it called her name. She stared at it, and then checked back with Rillian, asking what is was through her eyes.

t
ime to close your eyes
over look the darkness
and try to dream tonight

not so long ago
your world was bright
so take a breath and count to ten
and maybe you can dream again

;; headquarters ;;
Eunwon
Master Pet Tamer
Master Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

(1.3)

Postby Remedy » 08/11/2010 11:01 AM

Kawena was simply swimming in bliss from Madison's embarrasment.  Madison seemed completely mortified when Bitter laughed at her, and Kawena knew that at that moment she would 'get her revenge' or something.  Kawena thought she heard Bitter say something, but she decided it was probably nothing.  While they were heading to the dunes, as Bitter and Rillian talked, Madison occupied herself with plotting away to prove herself as 'prank master' or whatever title she had come up with.  Kawena just grinned, still completely satisfyed with Madison's displeasure.  She saw that Rillian and Bitter were discussing something, and Bitter had this wierd look on her face.  She walked over and asked, "Hey, sorry to butt in, but is everything alright?"

I think back to the time when my search first began,
I left behind those shores of sand
For the endless everlasting world out there.

I know that with this burning passion driving me
Someday, somewhere I'll finally see
The light I have searched for everywhere!

-One Piece, "Hikari E"

HomeLogWishTradeImp. Docs
Remedy
Ultimate Explorer
Ultimate Explorer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 1982
Donate

Postby NatureGirl » 08/11/2010 5:33 PM

Rill looked at Bitter in sorrow and gave her a hug just as Tear came out. Rillian smiled. "This is my little Muun, Tear," she said with a gentle tone to Bitter as she looked at her, confused. Kawena came over, and Tear looked up at her, frightened. He looked to Rillian. "Rilly," he said with a desperate tone, starting to panic. Rillian felt fear clog her throat as she turned to Kawena. "My apologies, I'm really sorry, but can Bitter and I have a minute?" she asked in a rush, hoping to send a pleading message with her eyes.
Red - Shadows

Click Me!

NatureGirl
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

(1.4)

Postby Remedy » 08/11/2010 5:46 PM

Kawena smiled sweetly.  'Yes, of course.  I'm sorry to interrupt." she said, running back off to bother Madison.  Madison hissed as she came near.  Kawena crouched down defensively and playfully and said with a grin, "You wanna go, Maddy?"  Madison smirked and lunged at Kawena, and thus started an all out fight between them.  Madison was giving her best, though Kawena always seemed to be on the top, pinning her down.  "Given up yet?" Kawena asked playfully.  The tide came up and took Madison back out into the ocean, where she sprang out from and tackled Kawena.  "Not a chance." she said angrily.

-One Piece, "Hikari E"

Remedy
Ultimate Explorer
Ultimate Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Eunwon » 08/11/2010 7:09 PM

"Aww, thanks Rillian." Bitter really did feel better. The fact that someone cared for her and was just there made things a lot easier. Although the Kuhna was releived Rillian was such a sweet person, Bitter was slightly embarresed and wanted a subject change. "Oh! He is adorable! I want one!" He was cute, and the little guys seemed like good companions. "Hi there, Tear." Bitter talked in a quiet voice - not wanting to scare him. Her head snapped up when Kawena came by, and she shot the Kuhna an apologetic glance as Rillian asked for some alone time. Bitter noticed Tear had dissapeared the instant Kawena came. Perhaps he only showed himself to those he trusted or knew? Aww, she felt so honored.
Eunwon
Master Pet Tamer
Master Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby NatureGirl » 08/11/2010 9:21 PM

Rill turned to watch Kawena battle Madison. She laughed gently and looked at Bitter. "No problem," she smiled. Tear reappeared and looked up at Bitter. "Rilly trusts you, so I do too. I think you need a hug," Tear said in his cute little voice as he jumped into Bitter and gave her a hug with his tail. Rillian smiled a gentle smile. She was proud of her little Tear. He only showed himself to her, Nature, and now Bitter. He was becoming brave.
Red - Shadows

Click Me!

NatureGirl
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

(2.0)

Postby Remedy » 08/11/2010 11:31 PM

Madison crouched again, ready to pounce on Kawena once more.  So far, the score was Kawena with five and Madison with two.  It seemed as if someone without bones has a harder time keeping someone pinned down.  The leapt tward wach other again, and before they knew it, Kawena had Madison back on the ground.  She let the Hydrokuhna up with a satisfyed grin and decided to take a break from the wrestling.  They were both out of breath, but knew that they certainly would be fighting each other again in a few minutes.  Between breaths, Kawena asked Madison, "Have...  You given... Up.... Yet?"  Madison shook her head, breathing to heavily to be able to talk.

-One Piece, "Hikari E"

Remedy
Ultimate Explorer
Ultimate Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Eunwon » 08/15/2010 5:40 PM

Bitter laughed but felt comforted at the same time, at first glance, the little creature didn't appear to have much emotions. "Aww, thanks Tear, your such a sweetie." She cast a smile at Rillian to. The Ghastly Kuhna was relieved she had found someone so kind to help her with her loneliness. Madison's and Kawena's growls echoed through her ears, best they go and try to change the subject. She looked at Rillian with a roll of her eyes and a flick of her ears in the direction of the two. Bitter hoped the Kalamarei would catch on. She walked towards the two with her eyebrow raised, "Still haven't quit, have you guys?" The Kuhna chuckled to herself, the two were highly entertaining. "Come on, let's get back to those dunes!" Then she launched herself in that direction.

It was so nice to be running, free of all thoughts. She could have gone forever if the one thought hadn't come up to her mind. Bam. Bitter stopped instantly. She was supposed to be home now. She forgot. About everything. Oh, Great! The Kuhna thought to herself. They would've left with out her, Ghastly, too. Mom was going to take them on there first hunt. Ugh! Why couldn't she have remembered? She better say good-bye to her friends. Oh... she would miss them. A pang of regret filled her heart. Sadly, she told the four. Reminding them, though, that they will meet again. She hugged Rillian, and whispered a thanks to tear. The Kuhna blew a kiss to each Madison and Kawena as well, hoping that they would never forget each other. They must see each other again.

With that, the Ghastly Kuhna set off in a trot in the opposite direction. Her trot transferred to a gallop and then a run, but she still didn't want to leave. She cast a last look at her friends. Hopefully it wouldn't be a 'last look' for long.
Eunwon
Master Pet Tamer
Master Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby NatureGirl » 08/15/2010 9:59 PM

Rillian teared up a bit as Bitter trotted off. "Goodbye for now, my friend," she called. Tear looked after the Kuhna with sadness. "Goodbye, Bitter!!" he shouted after her. He hoped he would get together with her again. And soon! Rill turned back to the other Kuhnas. "So... who's up for surfing?" asked Rillian with a light smile as she brushed away stray tears. Tear crawled back up onto Rillian as she sat down again.
Red - Shadows

Click Me!

NatureGirl
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

(2.1)

Postby Remedy » 08/15/2010 10:33 PM

Madison and Kawena stopped fighting.  They both smiled and said, "Nope." at the same time.  They gave each other the death glare and were about to go back to fighting until Bitter mentioned the dunes.  They were about to head in that direction, when it seemed that Bitter had to go.  "We'll miss you... And we hope to see you again."  They said at the same time, though this time it seemed like they were actually trying to.  Kawena smiled and lifted her paw in the air to catch the kiss.  She really hoped to see Bitter again at some point...  Bitter was a good friend.

After Bitter left, Madison and Kawena turned to Rillian.  "Oh... um, no surfing for me.  Flame tail and all.  I'll just make a sand castle and watch you two.  I'm sure Madison would love to surf." Madison nodded, a bit upset that she wouldn't get to see the halarious sight of Kawena falling off a surfboard.

-One Piece, "Hikari E"

Remedy
Ultimate Explorer
Ultimate Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby NatureGirl » 08/15/2010 10:44 PM

Rillian smiled. She flicked her ear at Tear. "You can stay with Kawena," she whispered to him as she set him down. She turned to Madison. "Alright, let's go!" she smiled and changed to human form. "Race ya as soon as you're ready!" Tear looked over at Rilly. He sighed and turned to Kawena. He showed himself. "Hi," he said quietly with a nervous smile.
ImageRillian
Red - Shadows

Click Me!

NatureGirl
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

(2.2)

Postby Remedy » 08/20/2010 10:02 PM

Madison grinned and morphed into her human form as she dashed to the water.  What fun this would be; she always loved water sports!  

Kawena sighed as she watched the two dash of into the water.  Then she heard a little voice, causing her to jump.  She looked down to see a tiny creature that had seemed to appear out of no where.  "Oh my!  Sorry, you frightened me a little.  Hello, I'm Kawena." she said, though she wasn't aware that the little creature probably knew her name already.

-One Piece, "Hikari E"

Remedy
Ultimate Explorer
Ultimate Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

PreviousNext