In contrast to the Dead Coast, Sa'fir Coast is jokingly referred to as the world's largest pepper deposit because of its black sand beaches. They attract tourists, who can enjoy the tropical landscape of Barakka without facing its harsh environments. (+2 Endurance)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Sa'fir Coast

Black sanded beach Hmm.... thats new! (Open)

Postby Firetra » 08/07/2010 7:17 PM

Gladal

Flying over the ocean was one of Gladal's favorite thing to do after a long hot day. But as he was going back to the mainland he saw some weird thing in the distance. It was a beach!A very black and Grey beach! He circled down lower to check it out. When he finally landed he noticed that it was all pepper. And of course at that he started sneezing hysterically. Finally when his sinuses settled down he started to slither around.

He didn't find much but it was enough for him. He had found a new place. He wasn't sure what to call it, put for now it will be known as Sa'Fir Coast

Because I could not stop for Death,
He kindly stopped for me;
The carriage held but ourselves
And Immortality

- Emily Dickinson

Firetra
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 2631
Donate

Re: Black sanded beach Hmm.... thats new!

Postby Firetra » 08/08/2010 11:59 AM

Gladal sat in the black sand, halfway in the water and halfway out. There wasn't many acctivities he could do now. He found a new place so no one would know about it yet. He then started to pile sand up. One pile soon became a spike, The spike then turned to a spire. Then next to it was a wall and all those walls became a castle. He then had a large village beside the castle and a mote around that. He then laid next to his creation just what he was doing earlier that day. Halfway in and halfway out.

And Immortality

- Emily Dickinson

Firetra
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Re: Black sanded beach Hmm.... thats new! (Open)

Postby soulsister » 08/11/2010 11:57 AM

Image Bowen

--------------------------------------------------------------

Bowen hurried out of the horrible forest and stumbled over a tree limb. He tumbled a few feet and stood up and shook up himself off. He looked at the sand and dug a paw into it. He lifted his paw  to his nose and smelled...pepper?? He shook it off and started walking down the beach.

After a while he got tired and swam in the water. He felt the water cover him and wash the little bit of blood of his back haunch. He swam for a an hour and soon saw what looked to be a castle. He hurried along the water and then saw a giant snake... He slowly got out of the water went over to the snake.

"Hello...My name is Bowen and I'm very lost. Could you help me?" Bowen asked quickly.
*"Have I gone Mad?" "Yes, entirely bonkers I'm afraid.But I'll let you in on a secret, all the best people are." -Alice in Wonderland, The Mad Hatter and Alice *

Image Prismatic Werecain

[center] Name: Lance
[center] Gender: Male

soulsister
Beginner
Beginner
Pets | Items
Keystones: 124
Donate

Postby Firetra » 08/11/2010 4:34 PM

Uhhhhh sure but you cant really be lost in a place that hardly exists. You see this is a brand new place. Its called Sa'Fir coast. Or thats what I called it. Now if you are lost where do you want to go to exactly?

And Immortality

- Emily Dickinson

Firetra
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby soulsister » 08/11/2010 10:30 PM

((I got lost in the surrounding area....not really hard. But I'm just give on something to go on...sorry if I bugged you... :|  And I was thinking of just staying here and living but whatever works best.))
*"Have I gone Mad?" "Yes, entirely bonkers I'm afraid.But I'll let you in on a secret, all the best people are." -Alice in Wonderland, The Mad Hatter and Alice *

Image Prismatic Werecain

[center] Name: Lance
[center] Gender: Male

soulsister
Beginner
Beginner
Pets | Items
Keystones: 124
Donate

Postby Firetra » 08/17/2010 11:28 AM

As Gladal was sitting in the sand looking not at the ocean but at the world behind him, It gave him an well what would you call it? An Idea! He quickly gathered some tall stalks of grass and lots of big sticks. He then made a indent about as big as he was( maybe larger) in the sand. Then he took some wet sand and stacked it up to form a small wall. he then wove the stalks of grass and sticks into the wet sand so it held it together. Then he went and gathered some soil and some mud, He then made the soil into mud and slapped it around the wet sand. He kept on doing this until he ran out of sticks. Now his wall was about four feet high and one foot thick. It was also far enough inland that the tide was not going to get him. The wall was facing the ocean seeing that thats where the wind was coming from. It was sunset and still not a cloud in sight. The sun was just about to set when it hit the water and a flash of green spread out. This was one of the wonders of Sa'Fir Coast

And Immortality

- Emily Dickinson

Firetra
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Firetra » 08/19/2010 10:21 AM

The sun rose and Gladal was up and ready. He continued the process from yesterday, gathering ,mixing, and building. By noon he already had a small hut with a roof and everything. But then his stomach growled. He then found a long stick and a peice of flexible rubber that had wased up on shore. He then made a notch in the end of the sstick and put the rubber in that slot. then he look a larger peice of hollow wood and stick int on the end and fastened it with a stick through a hole on both sticks. Now he had a harpoon. He then went out into the ocean. He then soon came back with a bounty of fish.

And Immortality

- Emily Dickinson

Firetra
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Firetra » 08/28/2010 9:12 PM

Gladal had then went out to find somthing to hang the fish by. He then found a big branch and two smaller branches with a fork in the middle making a Y. He then set the big branch inbetween them and laid the fish on top. He then dug a small hole off to the side and put some roocks there. He then gathered some wood and some small branches. By the time he got back the rocks were realy hot and soon burned up the kindling fast enough to get a good sized fire going. Soon night falls and Gladal is sitting there with his fish roasting over the fire and the stars out making a beutiful scene. People only dream about these things you know.

And Immortality

- Emily Dickinson

Firetra
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Firetra » 09/05/2010 12:49 PM

The next morning was not what it looked like last night. The skys had overcast and in the distance looked like rain clouds. Let me rephrase that, A giant ball of black mass that floats in the sky that could carry the whole ocean. Thats what it looked like. Gladal had to work fast. He quickly ran to the forest area and gatherred as much dry wood as he could get. He then caught a few more fish and moved the fire inside so he could still cook. Then the wind started to pick up. Soon lightning flashed in the distance and it started to drizzle. Then it started to pour. He quickly got inside and started up the fire. This was going to be a few days before this passed.

And Immortality

- Emily Dickinson

Firetra
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Firetra » 09/10/2010 6:08 PM

The days have gone by very slowly. The rain had let up on the third day. And just in time because the fish was all gone and the fire was on its last limb.He had quickly grabbed his spear and went to the water. He emerged with a delicacy. A rock crab and two lobsters. He put the crustations over the embers and went out to find more wood. Aparently the wind had battered the woods enough to drop some tree limbs to the ground. He quickly picked them up and made a stockpile by the hose. He was going to make sure that it wasn't going to run out.

And Immortality

- Emily Dickinson

Firetra
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate