In contrast to the Dead Coast, Sa'fir Coast is jokingly referred to as the world's largest pepper deposit because of its black sand beaches. They attract tourists, who can enjoy the tropical landscape of Barakka without facing its harsh environments. (+2 Endurance)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Sa'fir Coast

Postby Wyvern » 01/04/2011 11:34 PM

"Something? Hey, I do too...there seems to be a few flagpoles...this might be it."Almiko said as she swimmed towards the odd-looking place. Roy had a bit of trouble swimming, so she kept hold of Almiko´s tail without her to notice, the flames on her tail were gone. She sat down on Almiko´s back, but the Staigovoid didnt mind. The Skulkein pointed at a few building at the distance. "How odd...so this is...the Underwater city...." she said.

Zoo Pen
IDK, need more links...
Wyvern
Ultimate Explorer
Ultimate Explorer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 1426
Donate

Re: Searching for the lost city

Postby Firetra » 01/05/2011 9:16 PM

Hydro swam towards the flag poles. They wern't far away, but the current kept on dragging him backwards. "Man the currents strong here!" He said. He eventualy got to the flag pole, but where was the rest of the city. He then looked down and was hit with a realization. "Uhhh.. Guys.... I think I found the city." He then turned towards the trench and pointed down. "You can guess where it is."

Because I could not stop for Death,
He kindly stopped for me;
The carriage held but ourselves
And Immortality

- Emily Dickinson

Firetra
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 2631
Donate

Postby Wyvern » 01/05/2011 9:57 PM

"Its down there...it must be there. Lets go...." Almiko said as Roy holded tighty on the spikes on her back, the two swimmed towards the dark trench where Hydro believed the city to be. There were a few light at the distance. "I see something...Oh, Hydro? Where are you?" The currents were too strong for him. Almiko swimmed back to where he struggled to swim down. "Hold on tight, Hydro!" She said as she took his paw, and swimmed back towards the light of the unknown city.

Zoo Pen
IDK, need more links...
Wyvern
Ultimate Explorer
Ultimate Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Firetra » 01/06/2011 7:21 PM

(( I sense a bit of Godmoding there. But i'll roll with it))

"Lets go, come on!" He said back as he struggled against the current. "I'm holding on tight. But I suggest you hold on tighter." He said. Then he slipped his tail in her hands and wrapped it around. He then made his hand into a sort of akward triangle and yelled in runic language. "Gyorai !!" Then all of them were bolting towards the abyss.

((25))-- Level up!

And Immortality

- Emily Dickinson

Firetra
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Wyvern » 01/06/2011 9:16 PM

(Firey, that is not godmodding. As long as you dont "force" the character into doing a action, its okay. Almiko only helped Hydro.)

Almiko swimmed towards the dark abyss. There was a bright light, much brighter than the other lights,  she swimmed to where it was. There were old ruins at the bottom. Almiko knew little about runic language, she somehow understood what Hydro meant. "This is...yes, this is it. We´re finally here." She said as they finally arrived at the bottom. The lights were crystals that glowed with an unknown power... Roy jumped from Almiko´s back, and started to walk around.

(I have...failed.)

Zoo Pen
IDK, need more links...
Wyvern
Ultimate Explorer
Ultimate Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Firetra » 01/11/2011 10:31 PM

While those two were searching around, Hydro was in sort of a sticky situation. He was sort of stuck after barreling towards the ground at who knows what speed. "Help!" He yelled, but in reallity it sounded like this. "Merh!"

And Immortality

- Emily Dickinson

Firetra
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Wyvern » 01/12/2011 12:28 AM

Roy turned back at where she believed Hydro to be, but he was gone. "H-Hydro? Where are you?" She said as she ran to Almiko. "What? He must be right behind. Lets look for him, and quick!" The Staigovoid said as she swimmed back along with the Skulkein. The two heard the Hydrokuhna yell for help. "That must be him. But where is he?" Roy asked. Almiko pointed to a shadow not so far from them, it was him, strugging to reach the ground. "There, its him!" Almiko said to her Kuhna friend.    

Zoo Pen
IDK, need more links...
Wyvern
Ultimate Explorer
Ultimate Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Firetra » 01/15/2011 3:55 PM

hearing the approching footsteps he yelled even louder hopeing that they would find him sooner. Also he wiggled his legs and tails so they looked more visible with them moving around. No was the waiting game to see if they would find him or not.

((27))

And Immortality

- Emily Dickinson

Firetra
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Wyvern » 01/17/2011 11:36 PM

"Hydro, are you allright?!" Roy yelled at the Hydrokuhna, loud enough for him to hear. The Staigovoid swimmed quickly towards him, carefully pulling Hydro out of the strong current. Almiko took the kuhnas away from the dangerous place. "Its not the only current. We´re surrounded by them. The currents try to prevent other people from getting near the city. But, we´re safe for now. Lets go, we must be carefull." The three swimmed towards the unknown city.

Zoo Pen
IDK, need more links...
Wyvern
Ultimate Explorer
Ultimate Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Firetra » 01/19/2011 7:28 PM

"Thanks guys. I was pretty stuck down in there." He said finally after he caught his breath. " So now that we found it lets explore this place. I'm dyeing to know who, if any, is living here." He then swam quickly to a large spire. "I guess this is as good of any spot to check out first.

And Immortality

- Emily Dickinson

Firetra
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Wyvern » 01/19/2011 9:08 PM

"No problem, Hydro. I am glad that you´re okay." Almiko said, the two friends followed the Hydrokuhna towards the dark, old mysterious spire. "Do you think people could be still alive here?" Roy asked. "I dont know, really. Not at all. But! if the message seems to be only a bit old, they might be people. I hope." Almiko said, as she walked inside the entrance. It was very dark, the Staigovoid could hardly see.

Zoo Pen
IDK, need more links...
Wyvern
Ultimate Explorer
Ultimate Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Firetra » 01/20/2011 9:46 AM

It was indeed very dark in the room. For even though it had plenty of windows, they were so far down in the ocean that there was hardly any light to see clearly. " Hello," called Hydro, "is anyone here? Hello!?"

And Immortality

- Emily Dickinson

Firetra
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Wyvern » 01/20/2011 11:46 PM

"Hmm...I think I heard something." Roy said. The Skulkein slowly walked in the pitch-black place. The flame on her tails was weak, she couldnt see much. "Is anybody home? Someone?" She asked as she turned around, looking. "Can you see anything, Roy?" Almiko asked. "Its too dark in there...can you still see?" The two started to walk inside the tower.

Roy´s right. I think I heard something. Almiko said in deep thought.  

Zoo Pen
IDK, need more links...
Wyvern
Ultimate Explorer
Ultimate Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Firetra » 01/24/2011 9:16 PM

Hydro, like Almiko, could not see anything either. He stubled around and knocked over somthing before he gained the sensity to stay where he was until his eyes adjusted. But they never did. I tfelt like it was an ever penitraiting darkness, that none could see through.  "Hey guys where are you!?" He called out.

And Immortality

- Emily Dickinson

Firetra
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Wyvern » 01/24/2011 9:24 PM

"Wait, Hydro! Dont move. In coming back, just wait." Roy said, the Skulkein slowly walked back, towards the Hydrokuhna. "It doesnt seem like anyone´s home, so lets go." She said as she walked to the two. "Something must be hiding, somewhere. Lets go, we should find out what it is." Roy said as she carefully guided the two as they walked in the pitch-black tower. "Are you sure...Roy?" The Staigovoid asked.

Zoo Pen
IDK, need more links...
Wyvern
Ultimate Explorer
Ultimate Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Previous