In contrast to the Dead Coast, Sa'fir Coast is jokingly referred to as the world's largest pepper deposit because of its black sand beaches. They attract tourists, who can enjoy the tropical landscape of Barakka without facing its harsh environments. (+2 Endurance)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Sa'fir Coast

Searching for the lost city

Postby Firetra » 12/11/2010 11:34 PM

Hydro was walking on the fine colored beach when sudently he came across somthing odd. it was a capped botle with a note inside. He quickly unscrewed the top and took out the worn out paper. It seemed like it has been there for a long time. He then took off the ribbon that held it together and read what it said. It was short but it got to the point. There was a city down there. A lost city of Sa'Fir. And this was a distress signal for help. Now he had to know where to start.

Because I could not stop for Death,
He kindly stopped for me;
The carriage held but ourselves
And Immortality

- Emily Dickinson

Firetra
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 2631
Donate

Postby Wyvern » 12/12/2010 12:16 AM

Roy and Almiko were walking around the sandy lands of the coast. The fellow Kuhna was as happy as ever, her old friend finally will accompany her in some traveling. As they walked in the beach, the Purine creature was talking about the many experiences of her early life. Its been a while since she told such intersting stories who always keeps Roy with many questions. After some time, the two friends found a Hydrokuhna who was reading a odd note in a bottle. Almiko suddently renembered the same thing that happened to her once-- a call for help in a similar bottle that came from the same coast. She still wondered if the city that she thought it existed was still there. The two friends walked slowly closer to the fellow Kuhna. The 2 cant just follow him without even saying a word-- at least. The two nodded at each other, taking their final decision.

Zoo Pen
IDK, need more links...
Wyvern
Ultimate Explorer
Ultimate Explorer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 1426
Donate

Re: Searching for the lost city

Postby Firetra » 12/12/2010 10:46 AM

After reading the message, Hydo promply put it back in its container. Then he corked it back up and put it with his stuff. And as he was turning around he saw the two strangest creatures to be at a beach. A kuhna with fire on its tails. And another, which he had on the tip of his mind but couldn't put a finger on it. It looked like it would sink the first chance it went into water. And that was puzzling enough to wonder, why they were both here. And now they were staring at him? They then talked and nodded. "Uhhh hello?" Said Hydro. "Do you need somthing?" He asked.

And Immortality

- Emily Dickinson

Firetra
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Wyvern » 12/13/2010 12:45 AM

Roy and Almiko turned at the Hydrokuhna and answered. "He....hello? We were just walking here...but my friend here told me that something similar happened to her." "You found a message in that bottle, correct? If you dont mind, can I see it? I just want to know what is it all about.

But first...the name´s Almiko-- and this is Roy. It isnt correct to be asking for things alredy from other people without even introducing yourself."

Zoo Pen
IDK, need more links...
Wyvern
Ultimate Explorer
Ultimate Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Firetra » 12/17/2010 4:43 PM

"Its okay, Sure you can have the bottle." He then handed the bottle over to Almiko. "I know what It reads, but I'm not sure weather I want to do what it wants me to do.

And Immortality

- Emily Dickinson

Firetra
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Wyvern » 12/17/2010 7:48 PM

Almiko started to read the bottle. "The...lost city...this is..." Roy said as she answered to Hydro, "We should! Maybe we can reveal the mysteries that were held for many years. Almia, have you said before that people searched for a long time for this unknown city? Maybe its still there, but the people couldnt find it.

...Wait...and you are?"
Roy also had to ask his name.

(Short post time.)

Zoo Pen
IDK, need more links...
Wyvern
Ultimate Explorer
Ultimate Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Firetra » 12/26/2010 1:25 PM

"Oh," he said remembering he did not introduce himself, "my name is Hydro. And you are?" He asked.

And Immortality

- Emily Dickinson

Firetra
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Wyvern » 12/27/2010 2:54 PM

(Firey, try to post longer posts please. Its not allowed to post things less than 3 sentences...just to let you know.)

"Hydro? Allright..." Roy said as she took the bottle from Almiko and readed it too. "People sometimes call me Almia for short, but call me any way you want. I do not mind."Almiko smiled. She walked near the water. "Maybe the unknown city´s still down there. I guess...yes. Correct. But now those people are gone, after all their efforts, they didnt found anything. But this...this, its a clue. Something must be down there."

Zoo Pen
IDK, need more links...
Wyvern
Ultimate Explorer
Ultimate Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Firetra » 12/28/2010 8:17 PM

"Have you heard about this place before? Oh and If you want to go down there and seach for it, I would be happy to go with you guys. I dont know about you guys but I want to see if they are still there or not. What do you say? you in?" He asked.
(20)

And Immortality

- Emily Dickinson

Firetra
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Wyvern » 01/03/2011 8:43 PM

(Oi, im so sorry Firey, this thread got lost between the piles of unreplied ones in the View Your Posts´s thing.)

Roy and Almiko looked at each other. They turned back at Hydro, they nodded. "Yes, we do." "We dont really mind if you follow us. So, sure, you can come!" Roy said to the Kuhna as they got nearer to the edge of the water. "Allright, I guess...where exactly it is?" "It must be...a bit far from here. I guess its the deepest part of the nearby sea." Almiko said as she took the bottle from Roy. "According to this...yes, it must be. Lets go."  

Zoo Pen
IDK, need more links...
Wyvern
Ultimate Explorer
Ultimate Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Firetra » 01/03/2011 8:55 PM

"Allright!" Yelled Hydro. He then ran and jumped in the air, then dived into the water and swam a few feet out in the ocean. He then turned around and yelled back. "He! How are you going to breath? Were going to be under water for a while you know. That though just occured to me." He said, concerned. "I mean, I'm all fine and dandy because I can breath under water. But I was just thinking about you guys."

((Yeah don't worry about it. It happens))

And Immortality

- Emily Dickinson

Firetra
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Wyvern » 01/03/2011 9:29 PM

"Hmm...Hydro, well...good question. Dont worry, we´ll solve it out." Almiko said as she turned to Roy. "We will?" "Yes, we will." Roy had no idea what was Almiko´s plan.

The Staigovoid took a small bottle from the pockets of the coat she had on. It was a potion as blue as the sea. She knew it would be needed, since they had planned for a while to come to the coast. She drank only little, giving another little to Roy. "What is this, suposed to be?" "Dont worry, this will allow us to breath in the water for some time. Its a special potion that a very old friend made for me..." The two creatures took a deep breath, then ran and jumped into the water, then they swimmed to where Hydro was.

(Heh, Almiko always comes prepared. xD)

Zoo Pen
IDK, need more links...
Wyvern
Ultimate Explorer
Ultimate Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Firetra » 01/04/2011 8:36 PM

"Wow! How are you guys able to do that?" He asked, because he didn't see anything that was going on while they were drinking the potion. Durning that time he got destracted by a fish, and proptly ate it. And now his breath smeels like fish, very stinky. "So lets head out." He said, then he ducked underwater and swam down.

And Immortality

- Emily Dickinson

Firetra
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Wyvern » 01/04/2011 9:04 PM

As the two swimmed towards Hydro, Almiko answered, "What I used, its a potion that allows anything alive to breath underwater. I often carry around potions with many effects, made by a very old friend at Nabias." The two friends dived down and followed Hydro to where he was heading to, the deepest part of the sea. "We´re getting closer...this must be it..." Roy said in deep thought.

Zoo Pen
IDK, need more links...
Wyvern
Ultimate Explorer
Ultimate Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Firetra » 01/04/2011 9:48 PM

"Oh so it was a potion eh? Okay. " He then swam even farther down. "Wait, I think I see somthing." He said, he then made a dead stop and waiteed for the others. "You see down there. Right next to that ditch, I think I see a flag right at the edge of it. That might be the city." He then continued swiming towards it.

And Immortality

- Emily Dickinson

Firetra
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Next