In contrast to the Dead Coast, Sa'fir Coast is jokingly referred to as the world's largest pepper deposit because of its black sand beaches. They attract tourists, who can enjoy the tropical landscape of Barakka without facing its harsh environments. (+2 Endurance)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Sa'fir Coast

Re: Things in Light [P-Azura]

Postby Azura Rayume » 12/23/2010 2:05 PM

Refined? Ila had never considered herself "refined" in any sense of the word. She was too down and dirty when it came to helping people to be called refined. She hoped he didn't think of her that way but knew how he could have come to such a conclusion. She was so light, so gold, that many assumed her to be higher class on first contact. She just hoped he had been able to see past the colors and known that she was in no way, refined.

"My apologies for not understanding you. You see, I have only ever fought against darkness, not others. I just cannot comprehend that idea." It wasn't that he was going against some philosophy of hers; she just didn't see how fighting could be fun. "You see, I am an angel, sent here to Terra to do good for those I find. Are these fights of yours for good? Do you help people?"

Boys and girls of every age
Wouldn't you like to see
Something Strange?

HomeRambleLoveDreamRecord
Azura Rayume
Well-Traveled Trainer
Well-Traveled Trainer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 1052
Donate

Re: Things in Light [P-Azura]

Postby Celtic » 12/23/2010 3:01 PM

....Angel? Rikki's mind blanked as if he had just heard her say she believed in Santa Clause. Angels did not live here, even if he believed in them (which he didn't, just in case you are stupid and didn't get that), Angels were supposed to live up there, even if there was some darkness or whatever the heck she was referring too. Besides, if she thought she was angel and she was going around telling people, she really needed help. Just another reason he should really leave.

"Um, no. I can't say there is a good cause. Not usually anyways. Though alot of fights start with an insult against someone's family or work or something..." Rikki trailed off. This lady really was starting to get on his nerves. Sigh. Why didn't he run when he had the chance?

always
it's
Spring)and everyone's
in love and flowers pick themselves

- e. e. cummings

[ Z o o P e n ][ W i s h l i s t ]
Celtic
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Keystones: 199
Donate