In contrast to the Dead Coast, Sa'fir Coast is jokingly referred to as the world's largest pepper deposit because of its black sand beaches. They attract tourists, who can enjoy the tropical landscape of Barakka without facing its harsh environments. (+2 Endurance)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Sa'fir Coast

[Saiken {P}]Star-Filled Ocean

Postby SpringsSong » 12/31/2010 11:36 AM

It had been ages since the SailFin male had taken to the skies without fear of his father suddenly appearing out of nowhere and clawing him to death.  He wasn’t usually that afraid of facing battle with his father, but after seeing what he’d done to Giada, Aila, Nyera, and Ciren during the battle which caused his Fall, Kuille had quickly re-evaluated his opinion of his father and the damage he could do.

Thankfully, Alyssa had gone unscathed throughout this little confrontation with Deraj.  At the time, though, Alyssa probably could have gotten away with helping him, for he had not yet completely resurrected her, so Deraj would have been unable to touch her.  In fact, only he and Aila would have been able to come in physical contact with the Pipe Paragon who called herself Aila’s guardian.  The reason he was able to was because of the necklace that he’d had since birth; Alyssa touched it, and it made it so that he could touch her, even when they were not in her realm.

“The skies are beautiful today…” Kuille said to himself, smiling as he noticed that the sun was setting.  Alyssa would doubtless be taking to the skies soon, for the night was the time of day when Alyssa was always flying throughout the skies—he assumed that, if they were in Re’klet, it would have been no different.

[1.2]
SpringsSong
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Keystones: 5888
Donate

Re: [Saiken {P}]Star-Filled Ocean

Postby SpringsSong » 12/31/2010 11:37 AM

The Pipe Paragon had taken to the skies the instant the sun had set, and now that the moon was rising, the only way that one could tell her apart from the skies were her wings, her eyes, and her tail.  Were she without these features, she would have blended in with the night sky perfectly.

Even as she began to level out as she flew around in the night skies, she could tell that Kuille was out there—the feeling of his presence was undeniable, given that it was that presence that had granted her life anew in this world of Evelon, where she could actually be with her sister and do all of the things that sisters did together.

“Kuille!  You’re out rather late, aren’t you?” she asked, a slight laugh in her voice.  Kuille was always taking to the skies at night, now; who could blame him, though?  She loved flying around the skies with Kuille at night, even though she had to wonder why this was becoming something of a regular occurrence.  Ever since the fight that had caused Deraj’s Fall, and ever since he had resurrected her so that she could be with her sister more than just on occasion, he’d been spending more time with her.  She knew that Aila was suspicious of them, but she didn’t mind it all that much.

[1.2]
SpringsSong
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby SpringsSong » 12/31/2010 4:55 PM

“Late?  I don’t think that this is late…” Kuille said, laughing as he flew towards Alyssa, his head-sail lowered as he rubbed his head to hers, beating his wings every so often to keep aloft as he looked into her golden eyes.  “Plus, I wanted to check in on how you were doing—after all, finding out that you had another sister must have been difficult, especially one with such a foul attitude as Valisilwen…”

He’d seen the Goddess of Magic, all right; in fact, he’d raised her from the dead, and she was most ungrateful about it.  He wasn’t sure how difficult Alyssa would find the topic, but he figured that he needed to bring up the topic.

“Plus… I was hoping that we could take a little stroll on the beach,” Kuille said.

[1.4]
SpringsSong
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby SpringsSong » 12/31/2010 4:55 PM

Alyssa frowned as Kuille mentioned her youngest sister.  Yes, Valisilwen had the harshest attitude to being a Goddess; not only that, she had the harshest attitude towards her and Aila, and her reasoning for her rotten attitude was not explained any, other than she was apparently the “reject” daughter that no one wanted, and now all of a sudden she was a part of a family and a Pantheon of foreign Gods.

“I’ll be fine, Kuille; honestly,” she said, offering a tiny smile as she pressed her forehead to his.  “Valisilwen will eventually warm up to the rest of the Pantheon and to Aila and myself, but we cannot force her to warm up to us any faster than she is capable of handling.  That could have disastrous, even detrimental, results,” she said, but soon, her head tilted in curiosity as he mentioned taking a little stroll on the beach.

“I’m fine with that,” she said, smiling.

[1.4]
SpringsSong
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate