In contrast to the Dead Coast, Sa'fir Coast is jokingly referred to as the world's largest pepper deposit because of its black sand beaches. They attract tourists, who can enjoy the tropical landscape of Barakka without facing its harsh environments. (+2 Endurance)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Sa'fir Coast

Let it have its way, (P)

Postby Firetra » 01/01/2011 10:30 PM

ImageAvolonian Taricat

ImageAqua

Okay so here is the scene. These two are laying down on a beach. Pretty normal eh? Well imagine the beach is a pepper color. And the sea unexpectatly has pepper in it so it tastes like pepper. Okay a bit wierd right. Well that is not made up. It is real.

Avo lifted his head up and sniffed the air. He then got up and waddled over to Aqua. he nuddged him, nothing happed. Aqua was asleep, so he nuddged him harder. Still nothing happed for him. He the went over to his face and slapped him with his flipper. Aqua bolted up. "GAHHH! What was that for Avo? That could have hurt. No wait scrach that. It dod hurt." He said rubbing his cheak. What were you thinking?"   "Mruhhhh!" Said Avo pointing to the sea. "Yeah so what? Its the sea.""Mruhhh!" He said louder."And will you stop that? You sound like you're speaking Russian! Fine I'll go check it out." So he walked up to the waters edge and turned around. Seeeee! Nothing, there is nothing there. The Avo nudged him again, then he raced into the water, full speed. And it was pretty fast speaking that this creature waddles instead of walks. "He wait! Your not suppose to go off by you'r self! You might get hurt. Gahhh!" He said in frustration. "Oh well for sun bathing. Guess I have to go in after him." So he dove on in, swimming with all his might to catch up to him.

(6)(1)

Because I could not stop for Death,
He kindly stopped for me;
The carriage held but ourselves
And Immortality

- Emily Dickinson

Firetra
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 2631
Donate

Re: Let it have its way, (P)

Postby Firetra » 01/02/2011 12:25 PM

Aside from popular belief, the water in the Sa'fir sea was acctualy quite clear. Makeing it very easy to see in. So Aqua had no problem finding Avo in the water. "Why'd you run off like that?"
He asked. "Murrahrow" Was his reply. "Why do I even bother asking you these things. I can't understand a word you say. And I bet you don't understand me either.Oh well, come on, lets get back to shore." He then turned around to leave, but he noticed that a un-natural current just went the opposite direction. So he turned around and saw Avo going the other way. "Why me?" He said before he took off.

(7)(2)

And Immortality

- Emily Dickinson

Firetra
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Firetra » 01/04/2011 10:08 PM

Again Aqua caught back up to Avo and then this time he grabbled him by the fur. "What do you think you are doing?!" He slightly yelled at Avo. " You just run off like that, then you ignore me to return, and now here we are in the middle of the ocean with you still running away from me!" Now this time he was yelling and with the yelling made Avo very sad.  So he dipped his head down and muttered under his breath. "Marharrow"He then Turned to face Aqua and pointed with his paw the other direction. And so Aqua turned around and there was a looming shape of a sea serpent. Aqua then turned back to Avo and said. Why didn't you tell me this!!! Come on!!! He said at the top of his lungs. He then yanked Avo into swiming the other direction. The only thing that the sea serpent had on its mind was one thing. Lunch.

(3)(8)

And Immortality

- Emily Dickinson

Firetra
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Firetra » 01/15/2011 4:05 PM

They had been chased only for about three mintues. But to them it felt like three hours. They had ducked in trenches and hidden behind coral reefs. But each time the Sea serpent would find them, and they would run off screaming. In their minds they were being chased after but to the serpent, they were playing a nice little game before supper.

(4)(9)

And Immortality

- Emily Dickinson

Firetra
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate