In contrast to the Dead Coast, Sa'fir Coast is jokingly referred to as the world's largest pepper deposit because of its black sand beaches. They attract tourists, who can enjoy the tropical landscape of Barakka without facing its harsh environments. (+2 Endurance)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Sa'fir Coast

Re: Won't You Join Me Under the Water~? [P]

Postby wave3girl » 10/06/2011 4:03 PM

Swimming toward the centre of the city, watching the view, he noticed something was off. Merhams where stopping what they were doing. He thought is a little panic, ‘Have they ever seen a Kuni before? What do they think of me? It looks like they are honouring us' Koi slunk behind Marina in embarrassment. Maybe this wasn’t such a good idea.
Koi jumped a little when he heard "MARINA...! MARINA! WHERE ARE YOU?”  He looked around trying to find the voice as his new friend responded.  He looked at her, “Oscar?” he whispered.
This sea dweller in tarnish armour seemed to be concerned of Marina’s wellbeing more than a good friend. His presence near Marina seemed to unease this Oscar. He moved away from the Merham’s tail fin to stay by Marina’s side. “M-My name is Koi. I’m her friend, she told me, and you are too.” He smiled trying not to look intimidated.

Our greatest weakness lies in giving up.
The most certain way to succeed
is always to try just one more time.
~Thomas A. Edison~

Zoo Pen | Journal | Wishes
wave3girl
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 92
Donate

Postby Freezair » 10/07/2011 12:27 AM

"It--it's OK, Oscar," Marina said soothingly. "Koi's right. He is my friend. I know... I know I slipped away without permission. But it's been so long since I've been out by myself! And... and there's something I need of you. It's important."

Oscar stopped his frantic swimming and held, tail twitching. Ripples of light in water played across his pale, iridescent scales. "Hmmm? What is this?"

"A group of merchants capsized in the bay," she said. She shrunk obsequiously beneath Oscar's fins. "Small plastic parts are strewn across the sea floor, and they're a danger to wildlife. We need help to pick them up. Oscar, if you would..."

The grumpy Werebetta screwed up his fanged jaw. "Lady Marina, you know you are not supposed to leave without permission..."

"But I'm supposed to help protect the sea! This is part of protecting it, isn't it? Cleaning it up? Don't you think, Koi?" She looked back at her little Kuni friend, hoping he would back her up.

[23, 2]

I'm so cool (too bad I'm a loser).
I'm so smart (too bad I can't get anything figured out)!
I'm so brave (too bad I'm a baby).
I'm so fly
That's probably why it feels just like I'm falling for the first time!

I'm so green (it's really amazing).
I'm so clean (too bad I can't get all the dirt off of me)!
I'm so sane (It's driving me crazy)!
It's so strange
I can't believe I'm falling for the first time!

Critters -Ramblings - Single & Looking -Majikul Wishlist -This Stuff's Important

Freezair
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Keystones: 80
Donate

Postby wave3girl » 10/17/2011 4:13 PM

"yeah! the sea is every ones. We need help Cleaning. it is a big job, the more people the fast we can get it done." He smiled, "Many fins make light work."
Koi looking through his side bag he found a fake pearl.  he held it out to Oscar to look at, "See?" he said in a sad voice, "There lots of them all over the bottom of the sea floor bed. It's covered in these fake stones."
he puts the faux gem back into his bag he started again," we need more help. Can you help us out?"

~Thomas A. Edison~

wave3girl
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Freezair » 10/17/2011 8:49 PM

Oscar looked at the little Kuni, fangs jutting grumpily. "I... I suppose you make a good point, young master." He blew bubbles sadly. "But... no mentioning this to the Chief. Lady Marina is supposed to stay and protect the Blue Scallop Garden. He will be mad if he finds out..."

"That's why we need you," Marina said happily. "To make sure this goes quickly! Thank you so much, Oscar!" She swam up to him speedily, and bumped her nose against his cheek in a Merhammy kiss. "I knew you'd help! You always agree to my plans." With a giggle, she swam out swiftly. "Come along!" She flew out the doors, leaving a wake of bubbles.

"Wait! I can't swim that fast with this armor!" Gills puffing, he followed.

[24, 3]

I'm so fly

It's so strange

Critters -Ramblings - Single & Looking -Majikul Wishlist -This Stuff's Important

Freezair
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby wave3girl » 10/17/2011 11:50 PM

"We need a big bag first to put them in to give them back." Koi states. He excitedly moves his fins. "You are going to help Oscar?"
He didn't know what a Merhammy kiss was or the Blue Scallop Garden. He swam beside Marina joyful to have help in this quest.

~Thomas A. Edison~

wave3girl
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Freezair » 10/18/2011 5:40 PM

His armor tugged at him, but Oscar managed to keep in step (or rather, swish) with them. The big fish fought to get through the small fissure, but with a tug, Marina helped him through. They were back in the ocean.

"Alright, Oscar," she said. She swam down to grab some seaweed, and wove him a big bag within a matter of minutes. "Follow along us as we help collect the jewels. We'll take them to your bag. Carry them for us, alright? When the bags start getting full, empty them with the merchants on shore! I'll lead you there," she said.

She looked to Koi. "Did you get all that? You can start whenever you like if you understood!"

[25, 4]

I'm so fly

It's so strange

Freezair
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby wave3girl » 01/02/2012 12:13 PM

Koi rushes ahead as fast as his little fins could carry him.  He darted forward just enough to be out of their swim path. He would jet forward then take a few minutes to wait for then go before them.  His water drag behind him in his excitement flipped him over a few times before he slowed down.
“We are almost there.” He exclaimed, “I can see it!” His little body whiz by into the sand bank to collect the fake jewellery with enthusiasm. He hadn’t really expected much of what we would be doing today. Today he has had a better adventure then he has had in a while.
((Sorry for the missing person act. I've been really busy as of late.))

~Thomas A. Edison~

wave3girl
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Freezair » 01/03/2012 2:33 PM

((No worries. I've been busy myself. ;D))

Oscar marveled as he squeezed out of the crack. That little fish was full of enthusiasm! Marina went after him, but in a different direction. Oscar watched them, and warily followed.

He didn't seem to know what to do here. He curiously stuck one of his fins beneath a necklace and lifted it up. Marina swung back to him and plucked it off him to return to her bag. "That's right, Oscar! Keep collecting it! When we get a lot, you can help take them back to shore." She nodded, and then swept down to pick up a ring. Oscar followed, and grabbed another ring in his mouth. She laughed and took it and added it to her bag.

"C'mon! We can go fast with all of us together!"

[26, 5]

I'm so fly

It's so strange

Freezair
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby wave3girl » 01/03/2012 7:06 PM

Swimming around gradually and delicately he picks pieces of jewels, some bracelets and rings mostly. He liked the phony sapphire ones the best because they were blue just like him. This alone made him giggle. He started to think of colors that match Marina and Oscar. Marina would be a topaz all shiny and happy where as Oscar seemed to be a ruby.  More silly thoughts came to mind as he worked.
 As he went a long,  he put them in his bag until it got heavy. Pulling the heavy bag at his side to the guard he would smile and proclaim, “Unloading time.” When it was empty he would go back to work again.  
 He dived into the sea when he spotted a stuck necklace in the sand. Koi noticed that it was under a big rock his miniature body couldn’t pick up. Tugging and yanking at it he piped up, “Oscar can you get this one? It’s stuck, I can’t get it.”

~Thomas A. Edison~

wave3girl
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Freezair » 01/04/2012 12:37 AM

Oscar seemed to be getting the idea. He swam past Koi and offered to take the bag. "Let me take that," he said. "I'm bigger and can carry a heavier load." He hauled the bag off to shore.

Marina noticed Koi's trouble with the rock before Oscar did. "Oooh. That looks bad," she said. She joined Koi in hollering: "Oscar! OSCAR! C'mon!"

"Hold on!" he called back. He swam toward them more swiftly. "I can only move so fast! ...Hmm... stuck beneath that rock, huh? What we need is leverage. We need a stick or something like that. Come on, let's look for one."

Marina smiled. "Good to see you getting into it, Oscar!"

[27, 6]

I'm so fly

It's so strange

Freezair
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Previous