In contrast to the Dead Coast, Sa'fir Coast is jokingly referred to as the world's largest pepper deposit because of its black sand beaches. They attract tourists, who can enjoy the tropical landscape of Barakka without facing its harsh environments. (+2 Endurance)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Sa'fir Coast

Where is this? (Self) {Hunt}

Postby Firetra » 12/17/2011 9:57 PM

Freiden seemed to enjoy this place for some reason. He looked around and saw only the beach and the ocean, nothing to fall on him. What a good place to be. His black coat shimmered in the light and he soon was in the water. Not a care in the world. He soon picked up a stick as the day grew on. He then spotted something. He poked at it with his stick, but when he pulled back something strange happened. The stick wouldn't budge.

Because I could not stop for Death,
He kindly stopped for me;
The carriage held but ourselves
And Immortality

- Emily Dickinson

Firetra
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 2631
Donate

Re: Where is this? (Self) {Hunt}

Postby Firetra » 12/19/2011 12:07 PM

Apparently Freiden hit a shark right in the mouth as it was trying to get a fish. It might have let Freiden go away with all his limbs if he hadn't stuck him and let the shark be on its way. But nope, just Freiden's luck. So as Freiden looked down and saw the shark. He quickly floated above the water and high tailed it back to the shore where he lay down. Panting because of all the quick movement. Well, at least he didn't die right. Or even worse, lose a body part and live.
{2/1}

And Immortality

- Emily Dickinson

Firetra
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Re: Where is this? (Self) {Hunt}

Postby Firetra » 01/07/2012 4:57 PM

He crawled back to go underneath a barren palm tree. Barren because he didn't want anything to fall on his head. But even so he probably would have not cared, after what had just happened. He laid down on his back folding his wings over his legs. The sand was nice and warm from the sun, and soon he was fast asleep. But when he woke up, things were different.

{3/1}

And Immortality

- Emily Dickinson

Firetra
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate