In contrast to the Dead Coast, Sa'fir Coast is jokingly referred to as the world's largest pepper deposit because of its black sand beaches. They attract tourists, who can enjoy the tropical landscape of Barakka without facing its harsh environments. (+2 Endurance)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Sa'fir Coast

Dark Moon, Bright Water [Self]

Postby SpringsSong » 09/16/2012 6:43 PM

She stared wistfully out over the area, perched atop a cliff.  Her yellow eyes would have been offputting to most others, but generally what frightened others the most was her size.  For a Paragon that was meant to be small, this Paragon was rather large.  She looked as though she commanded total obediance and respect, however.

Voga dian confnic... voga kear di slathalinir, she thought to herself as the sun began to peek over the cliffs and hit the water in a way that always made the female smile.  Nomagqe naeck, yth nishka xurwk lesot karifilt persvek hesi geth...

It was here, though, that her concentration was broken.

"Wux agantal annish ekess qe zyak nouhaia, Iskixenmiirik," a masculine voice said.  A male Paragon came into view, about the same height as the female.  He chuckled as he continued, "Shafaer sia tiichi lae vi arytiss di bahamut, yth nishka lesot persvek hesi geth naeck. Sia maulkir iwodoi bihainwor algbo."

"Zyak wux tepoha ocuirtor hesi pluvt?" Iskixenmiirik asked, and the male laughed.

"Sia usjalil, ornla si rinov wharac zahae mishun vi selgtarn?" he added.

"Edarversslathalinar, si tepoha tora wux ghoros ti ekess isilith ve lae 'sia usjalil'," Iskixenmiirik said sternly.
Maybe I'm foolish, maybe I'm blind
Thinking I can see through this to see what's behind
Got no way to prove it, so maybe I'm lying
Take a look in the mirror, what do you see
Can you see it clearer, or are you deceived in what you believe?
Don't ask my opinion, don't ask me to lie
Then beg for forgiveness for making you cry
'cause I'm no prophet or Messiah
You should go looking somewhere higher

I'm only human, I make mistakes
I'm only human, I do what I can
I'm only human, that's all it takes to put the blame on me

Don't put the blame on me

"Human", Rag'n'Bone Man

:.:Eternal Spring:.:Tome of Records:.:Spring's Wishlist:.:Eternal Spring Breeders:.:
SpringsSong
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Keystones: 5888
Donate