In contrast to the Dead Coast, Sa'fir Coast is jokingly referred to as the world's largest pepper deposit because of its black sand beaches. They attract tourists, who can enjoy the tropical landscape of Barakka without facing its harsh environments. (+2 Endurance)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Sa'fir Coast

Spring Cleaning the Beachfront [Quest~]

Postby RiDragon » 06/16/2017 11:50 PM

So much trash on this beach!

Splash shook his head disapprovingly.  How rude tourists were!  Didn't they know water Elementals lived here?  Well.  Elemental.  He was the only one who lived around here.  At least he thought so.  Actually, to be honest, he didn't actually live here.  This was...  Sorta his vacation?  Oh no, did that mean he was a tourist too??  Well, whatever, at least he wasn't throwing trash everywhere!  He wondered if that was just a part of eating.  He didn't eat, so maybe that's why he didn't make trash.  Oh well..

I see the stars,

Drifting aimless
I feel their heat
warming, selfless
I will give... I will take

I will feel the stars crash, crash down
RiDragon
I have no life.
I have no life.
Pets | Items
Keystones: 700
Donate

Re: Spring Cleaning the Beachfront [Quest~]

Postby RiDragon » 06/16/2017 11:54 PM

Splash realized he had been walking without even paying attention to where he was going.  Well, he didn't actually realize it himself.  He realized it when he walked headfirst into the jetties that were poking out from the sand, revealed by the low tide.  Yowch.  Good thing he didn't have skin!

Ew, that was kind of weird to think about..

He took a quick look around.  How long had he been walking and thinking?  The sun was still up, that was good.  Didn't seem to be many people on the beach though.  It was a bit overcast today.  For being made of 60% water, mortals sure didn't like hanging out in the rain.

I see the stars,

Drifting aimless
I feel their heat
warming, selfless

RiDragon
I have no life.
I have no life.
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby RiDragon » 06/17/2017 12:05 AM

Well, if it rained, it didn't matter too much.  Actually, it'd be pretty great!  The more water, the bigger Splash would become, and that'd help a lot with the cleaning he had to do.  He wrinkled his nose as he saw a discarded soda cup on the ground.  He used a tendril of water extending from his body to scoop it up.  Now to find somewhere to put it...  Oh!  A trashcan in the distance.  He scooped up a plastic bag and a paper bag with some sort of crispy food inside of it as he padded up the beach to the trash can.

I see the stars,

Drifting aimless
I feel their heat
warming, selfless

RiDragon
I have no life.
I have no life.
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby RiDragon » 06/17/2017 12:09 AM

He almost zoned out again, looking at how pretty the black sand was.  How neat!  Black sand!  Maybe he would take some back to his home pond, it would make it look pretty cool.  Oh, but would that be stealing?  Maybe he won't take any sand just in case..

Luckily, he stopped before hitting himself again.  Though he was much shorter than the trashcan, he was able to use his water tendrils to lift the trash into it, though his body mass shrunk a bit from the effort.  He frowned.  This might be harder than he thought it would be.

I see the stars,

Drifting aimless
I feel their heat
warming, selfless

RiDragon
I have no life.
I have no life.
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby RiDragon » 06/17/2017 12:11 AM

He looked around, a little worried now.  How was he supposed to clean all of this?  If he kept using tendrils of water, he might lose all of his body mass.  That wouldn't be good!  He wouldn't die, of course, he didn't think he could die.  But it wouldn't be very fun to not be able to move until his consciousness could pick up enough water to form his body again.  He hummed to himself, flicking his tails back and forth while trying to think of a solution.

I see the stars,

Drifting aimless
I feel their heat
warming, selfless

RiDragon
I have no life.
I have no life.
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby RiDragon » 06/17/2017 12:17 AM

Just then, as if in response to his prayers, a few drops of rain started to fall.  How fantastic!  This is just what he needed.  He ran around happily, while also collecting the bits of rain and pulling it into his body.  He ran around for a long time, trying to catch every bit of rain.  It hadn't started pouring yet, but it was still pretty impossible.

He flopped on the ground, panting.  He was a bit bigger, sure, but this was never going to work.

I see the stars,

Drifting aimless
I feel their heat
warming, selfless

RiDragon
I have no life.
I have no life.
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby RiDragon » 06/17/2017 12:19 AM

Oh.  Duh.  I can control rain.

He slapped his paw to his face, which made a splashing sound much to his delight.  Of course!  He could just control the rain without even moving at all.  Oh..  Wait..  He probably could of done that with the ocean too.  Oh man, he was so dumb sometimes.

Oh well, time to focus on the present, not the past!  For now, he had to focus all his energy on the rain, and clean up this beach!

I see the stars,

Drifting aimless
I feel their heat
warming, selfless

RiDragon
I have no life.
I have no life.
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby RiDragon » 06/17/2017 12:21 AM

Splash closed his eyes and focused, imagining all the tiny bits of water falling from the sky.  Soon, he stopped hearing the patter of rain around him, and opened his eyes to see all of the drops gently floating around him.  He giggled gleefully, but regained his composure when the rain started to tremble like it was about to fall again.  Okay, time to do this!

He focused and made all of the rainwater come together in a large, tentacle-like wall of liquid.

I see the stars,

Drifting aimless
I feel their heat
warming, selfless

RiDragon
I have no life.
I have no life.
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby RiDragon » 06/17/2017 12:23 AM

He swept the tentacle along the beach, making it suck up all the garbage and trash that he could manage.  He tried his best to not get the sand in it though, the sand was so pretty and didn't deserve to be thrown away.  As gentle as he could muster, he nudged the tentacle to the trashcan and had it let go of the trash.  It all crashed down in a ruffle of tissues and papers, but most of it got in the can, success!

I see the stars,

Drifting aimless
I feel their heat
warming, selfless

RiDragon
I have no life.
I have no life.
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby RiDragon » 06/17/2017 12:25 AM

With a grunt from the effort, Splash gathered up the last of the trash that didn't make it in the can and forced them to go in also.  In a loud sigh from the effort, he released the giant wall of water.  The splash he created from it was enormous, soaking the beach.  It wasn't too bad though, the rain would of done that anyway.  He just..  Made it happen faster, and all at once.  

He collapsed on the ground, sticking his tongue out comically.  Well, this section of the beach was done..  Spring cleaning sure was hard!

I see the stars,

Drifting aimless
I feel their heat
warming, selfless

RiDragon
I have no life.
I have no life.
Pets | Items
Donate