Nice and peaceful, Nabias offers a great place to start your journey or stock up on supplies before heading out to brave the rest of the wilderness out there. They also have Barakka's largest hospital facility to treat all sorts of injuries you could get out there. (+2 Precision)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Town of Nabias

Searching for my friend ((Self-for now))

Postby ajforpresident » 07/28/2009 1:52 PM

Image Hollow Choopa

Goloth

A Hollow Choopa was walking around with a small teddy bear held in his mouth He was looking around the area, like he was searching for someone. As a matter of fact, he was searching for someone. Recently, he had made a wish at the wishing well. He was having dreams of the person and he had, so he thought, Well why don't I wish for this friend from my dream? He was now looking for the friend he wished for, here in Nabias. After a while of searching, Goloth, the Hollow Choopa, stopped and put down his bear. "Aw, look, Koo. You're all dirty. Must of been from you being dragged in the dirt." He then went into his human form. Despite the fact he was carrying a teddy bear, he looked older then he seemed. In replace of the Hollow Choopa, there was a 15 year-old boy in baggy, black pants wearing an orange tank top. He had spiky, black hair with orange highlights.His eyes were a bright orange and underneath his eyes were the Choopa markings he originally had. Despite the markings, He looked like an ordinary teenager. Except for the big bandage wrapped around his head covering his left eye. He then picked up his teddy, brushed it off, and said to it, "Koo, you think that we might be able to find that lucain-friend from my dreams? I mean, it was a dream." He paused for a minute, as if listening to what the bear was saying and then said, "You're right. Just because it's a dream doesn't mean it won't come true. Let's keep looking." With that, he continued to look around for his wish.

[Goloth: Level 1; 2]
I'm weird? Look, everyone is weird in this world. We just have different things that make us weird. There is no normal in life.
~Me
ajforpresident
You ARE persistent, aren't you?
Pets | Items
Keystones: 321
Donate

Re: Searching for my friend ((Open))

Postby LadyMirra09 » 08/15/2009 6:01 AM

ImageImage
Prezioso---Kinzoku

A clockwork yonyuu was wandering around town, looking for Lady Mirra. He was closely followed by  a treasure hollowheart. The yonyuu seemed to be looking for someone.
"Hey, Prezioso?" the yonyuu said, looking to his companion."Where do you think Lady Mirra is?"
'Lady Mirra is somewhere in this town-she would not leave us behind, Kinzoku.' Prezioso thought-spoke calmly. Their owner would never leave them behind- she loved her companions. Kinzoku nodded, then saw a boy, with orange/black hair and who was holding a teddy bear.
"Excuse me, Have you seen a black-haired Neko woman?" Kinzoku asked, being polite and non-threatening. Prezioso just hung back, to the right of Kinzoku.
forums/userpets.php?id=5000
You see a Black Haired neko, accompanied by two creatures.
ImageImage
Prezioso and Kinzoku
LadyMirra09
Novice Pet Trainer
Novice Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 112
Donate

Postby ajforpresident » 08/18/2009 6:20 PM

Goloth heard someone from behind him and turned around. He saw a Clockwork Yonyuu and a Treasure Hollowheart. The Clockwork Yonyuu had asked him if he had seen a black-haired Neko woman. Neko woman...? His owner was also a Neko so he knew what they were talking about. But he hadn't seen any Neko women anywhere. Goloth answered, while holding his bear, Koo, tightly, "I'm sorry. I haven't seen any Nekos around." He then realized something. "But have you seen any Lucain around?" Maybe, Goloth thought. Just maybe, these two might of seen my future friend!

[Goloth: Level 1; 3]
I'm weird? Look, everyone is weird in this world. We just have different things that make us weird. There is no normal in life.
~Me
ajforpresident
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby LadyMirra09 » 08/21/2009 2:29 AM

"Sorry Kid," Kinzoku said, shaking his head."We haven't seen any lucain about" The Yonyuu turned to Prezioso, who shook her head. Prezioso was keeping an eye out for their eccentric owner, who would be looking for them. Kinzoku looked around.
"Good luck in finding the lucain." he said, then made to go down one alleway, when he heard the gentle, almost purring voice.
"Kinzo? Prezi?" A Neko girl with black hair and red eyes came into view, wearing a black and gold kimono. She saw the two pets and she waved to them."Where have you been?"
She saw Goloth, then smiled, showing her canines, small but sharp.
"Hey, I am Lady Mirra." She said, swishing her tail and flicking her ear.
forums/userpets.php?id=5000
You see a Black Haired neko, accompanied by two creatures.
ImageImage
Prezioso and Kinzoku
LadyMirra09
Novice Pet Trainer
Novice Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 112
Donate

Postby ajforpresident » 08/24/2009 3:25 PM

Goloth was told the two hadn't seen any Lucain, and looked down in disappointment. "Oh, that's okay." He said, sounding a bit down. He started to leave, when he heard a gentle voice. He turned back around and saw a Neko girl with black hair and red eyes wearing a golden kimono with black. He thought the girl before him was pretty-looking. Goloth was practically stunned. When the Neko girl had spoken to him, he introduced himself back, but he stuttered a little.
"H-hello. M-m-my name is Goloth. It's nice to meet you, Lady Mirra." He then took a small bow to show respect. Then, as if he forgotten something, he said, "Oh, and this is my teddy, Koo." And he took his bear's paw and waved it at Lady Mirra, as if Koo was really saying hello back.

[Goloth: Level 1; 4]
~Me
ajforpresident
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby ajforpresident » 11/13/2009 7:25 PM

((Haven't posted here in a long time, haven't I?))

Goloth realized the time he was wasting, staying here chatting. It was obvious the people with him didn't know where his Lucain-friend was so why was he just standing here? "Excuse me, but I have to get going now. I have someone to look for." He then started to walk away.

Goloth was looking around the area for his dream friend. He'd been walking for hours so he was getting tired. "Phew! I'm beat!" He looked at his teddy. "What about you, Koo?" He then looked up and started to search for a spot to sit down. He saw a bench and said, "That looks like a good spot." He walked over and sat down. Goloth sighed, and looked at Koo again. "You know, I feel as though this whole search is pointless. We've been searching for hours, and we haven't seen anything. I feel like we're doing this for nothing." Goloth sighed again and put his head in his hands. "This stinks."

[Goloth: Level 2; 5; Level up!]
~Me
ajforpresident
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby ajforpresident » 02/10/2010 1:54 PM

((Gods. I haven't posted since November? I was always thinking I was forgetting something, now I know what it is. XD))

"All alone?"
Goloth's head went up sharply at the voice. He didn't reconize it so he was curious as to who it was. His eyes widened at the creature before him.

Image Purine Rexxel

A young girl around his age with long, curly, pure-white hair stared at him. She wore a long white kimono like the woman Goloth had seen before only he was more in awe of this young woman standing before him now. The kimono was white and pale blue with little flower designs on it. Bells hung from the sleeves of her dress that rung whenever the wind blew.  Her eyes, shaped like almonds were a rosy pink. But the main thing that had caught Goloth's attention was the ears protruding from her head and the long wispy tail that followed her. She smiled at the awe-strucken boy.

"Hello. My name is Aiza." As she introduced herself, her voice sounded as beautiful as she looked. It sounded as if her voice and the bells ringing mixed together could make a song. "What might your name be?"

Goloth started to stammer again like before. "U-umm-my name is Goloth." He got up from the park bench and gave a bow. "Nice to meet you, Aiza." Aiza giggled. Goloth looked up, with a confused look on his face. "You don't need to bow to me." she said her eyes sparkling. Goloth blushed and looked away.
"B-but it's my way of showing respect." he said, avoiding eye contact with the beautiful girl.
"A simple hello is fine with me." She smiled at Goloth.
Goloth managed to catch her eyes and her smiling at him and then he automatically went into shy-guy mode. His cheeks heated up as he kept his head down.

[Goloth:Level 2; 6]
~Me
ajforpresident
Pets | Items
Donate

Re: Searching for my friend ((Open-please join))

Postby ajforpresident » 02/12/2010 2:45 PM

"Hey, that's a cute bear." Goloth brought his head up at Aiza's comment at his teddy bear. "Oh, um, that's Koo, my friend."
Aiza picked Koo up. "Your friend? That's so cute." She looked it over and gave it a little hug. "Mmmm...it's so soft. Kawaii ne!" She turned to Goloth and gave him a big smile. "I like it!"
Goloth blushed a little again. "Y-you like it?"
"Yeah I do!"
Goloth gave a small shy smile, "Thanks, Aiza."
"By the way, what are you?" She asked, changing the subject. "Hmm?" Goloth looked at her confused. "I'm a Rexxel, if you didn't already know. But you," She said as her face changed into a more serious expression. "You may look human, but you have strange markings on you. Plus, you have a tail." Goloth looked behind him to see his long bushy tail. "What are you?" Goloth started to stammer again. "U-ummm-well-y-you see, I'm a-a-a...." Goloth couldn't think of what to say.
If I tell her that I'm a Choopa, she might leave. I mean, that's what everyone does once they find out that I'm a....
"Are you a Choopa?" Aiza asked, still looking at the bear.
"Eh?! How did you-" "I just guessed. Besides, the markings you have look like a Choopa's, now that I take a second look." She turned and looked at him a bit more throughly. "Yep, you're a Choopa!"
"B-but-so you don't mind that I'm a Choopa?"
"Of course not! Why would I mind?"
Goloth blushed and put his head down in embarassment at his foolishness. "Yeah, well, it's nothing now. By the way, were did you come from?"
[Goloth: Level 2; 7] [Aiza: Level 1; 2]
~Me
ajforpresident
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby ajforpresident » 04/08/2010 2:27 PM

"Me?" Aiza asked. She looked up to the sky, as if pondering the thought.
"Well, I live in a bunch of places. I travel a lot."
"Wow, Really?"
"Mmm-hmm." Aiza nodded and smiled at Goloth. "This is actually my 4th or 5th time being in Nabias."
"That's amazing!" Goloth's eyes widened in amazement. "So, what about you?" Aiza then hands Koo back to Goloth.
"Huh?"
"Where do you live?" Aiza asked Goloth. "I live with my owner, Aj." He responded as he took his bear back. "There's a bunch of other pets there."
"You live with a owner? That's cool!" Aiza giggled. "You think so?"
"Yeah! I've always wondered what it'd be like to live with a whole bunch of pets and a owner!"
"Well, if you want, I could show you what it's like." Then Goloth realized what he said and blushed bright red. "Er-I-I mean IF you wanted-you know..." Aiza giggled. "I'd like that."
"Really?"
"Yeah. Besides, I think you're a great friend, Goloth."
Goloth blushed even harder. "T-t-thank you, Aiza. Y-y-you're a good friend too, ya know?"
"Thanks." Aiza smiled.
"Well, I should be going now." Aiza looked confused. "Why? Don't you want to play?"
Goloth gave a sincere smile and said, "Sorry. I'd love to stay, but I'm looking for someone."
"Who?"
"My friend."
"Oh." Aiza then thought a bit. "Hey, could I come too?" "You want to come with me?" Goloth asked.
"Yeah! Then we could all be friends!" Goloth thought for a moment. "Okay. That sounds fun. Plus it'll be easier to find him." Goloth looks at his bear and asks, "Isn't that right, Koo?" Aiza then ran and hugged Goloth. "Yay! Let's find your friend together!"
"Alright then. Let's go!" Goloth shouted and the two went out to search for Goloth's dream friend.

[Goloth: Level 2; 8]
~Me
ajforpresident
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby ajforpresident » 08/24/2010 12:34 PM

"Hello? Mr. Lucain?" Goloth shouted out, as he searched around. "Mr. Lucain? Where could he be?" Aiza helped look around and shouted, "Hello? Is there a Lucain around here?"

Aiza and Goloth looked far and wide but so far they had seen no Lucain. Not even some thing close to a Lucain. They asked anyone they could find. But since Goloth had no specifics about the Lucain, they had no idea where he could be. Soon enough, Aiza and Goloth got tired and sat on one of the benches. They sat there in silence.

Aiza then asked Goloth, "Don't you remember what he looks like at all?"
"Well.....I'm not sure." Goloth confessed, a hint of doubt in his voice. "I used to know but I forgot."
"So how do you know it was a Lucain?"
"I don't know. I mean he looked like one in my dream."
Aiza gave a slow, sad sigh. "You know you could be wrong, right?"
Goloth, who was getting frustrated, said, "I could be, but I don't care, okay!" Aiza looked shocked at her new friend's sudden outburst. "Goloth, calm down."
"Don't tell me to calm down! I've been looking for this Lucain for hours now and I'm just so angry!" He turned away from Aiza and continued shouting. "I don't even know if he's real or not! I mean it was only a dream. I'm still all alone with no friends at all and-" A tear started to roll down his cheek.
"GOLOTH!!" Aiza interupted, a mixed look of anger and disappointment on her face. Goloth looked back surprised at the usually calm and cheerful Rexxel. "How can you be so selfish?!! Look! You live in a home with an owner that loves you, and friends that care about you! Can't you stop and think that maybe the reason you don't have any friends is because you don't put any effort to make any?!"
Goloth just stood there, stunned at Aiza. He couldn't even put any words out. He thought, Maybe, she's right. I mean, I don't really try to make friends. I just stand there on the sidelines and hope that someone will talk to me......

Then, Aiza turned and started to walk away. "Aiza, wait! Where are you going?"

Aiza turned around and said with a cold look. "Away. Away from you!" She then ran off, leaving Goloth behind.

[Goloth: Level 2; 9]
~Me
ajforpresident
Pets | Items
Donate

Re: Searching for my friend ((Self- for now))

Postby ajforpresident » 08/24/2010 1:16 PM

"Aiza, wait!" Goloth yelled out. But it was too late. She was gone. Oh great, I just lost the best friend I could probably ever have! And it's all because of that stupid dream I had..... Suddenly, he started to cry.

"Why am I so stupid? I just lost a good friend and it's all my fault!!" All Goloth could do was cry. He wept for a good five minutes. Then a voice came out to him.

"So, it's all your fault. What really matters is what your going to do to fix it."
Goloth picked up his head. "Huh? Who said that?" He looked around and saw no one.
"Over here." He looked at the park bench and saw his stuffed bear, Koo. "K-Koo? Did you say that?"
"Yes. I did." Goloth ran over to Koo. "So you can talk! How come you've never talked to me before, though?" "Because I'll only speak when you actually need me to speak. Now tell me, do you intend to just sit here and cry?"
Goloth sniffed. "Well, what can I do? Aiza hates me now, and I doubt she'll listen to me."
"Well, then make her listen." The bear said. "Don't just think that she'll never forgive you until you actually know whether she'll listen or not. Besides, you really should talk to her because she's hurt."

"What do you mean?"
"She's hurting on the inside because you failed to realize how much she cared about you finding a friend. You also failed to recgonize her as a friend. In the beginning, she knew that you were mistaken for believing you had didn't have any friends. But you always did, Goloth. You just couldn't see it. Aj loves you and so does everyone else at home. And also you had Aiza who loved you very, very much. She could of just left you but she didn't. She believed that you would soon figure out that you already had friends and didn't need to find that Lucain. You will find the Lucain..." the bear said with a laugh. " But you already found a friend."

"So that means....that Aiza was only trying to help me? To open my eyes to the truth?"
"Exactly."
"Well, then I better go find her! She must be pretty upset. I'll go apologize and make things right!"
"That's the spirit! I now believe my work here is done. I should go now..."
"Wait! Where are you going? I need you!" Goloth said to the bear.
"Don't worry. I'll always be here, even when I can't speak. I have been your friend too, you know...." And with that the bear was silent.
"Okay, Koo. Thanks for everything." Goloth smiled at his bear. His face then changed to more serious one. "Now, let's go find Aiza!" The Hollow Choopa ran off in the direction Aiza went, determined to find his friend.

[Goloth: Level 3; 10; Level up!!]
~Me
ajforpresident
Pets | Items
Donate

Re: Searching for my friend

Postby ajforpresident » 08/25/2010 10:19 AM

Aiza was still running, not caring if Goloth came looking for her. "That jerk!" she muttered angrily. "I try to help him find a new friend and try to make him see he also has friends already, and he just..just...."

She started to slow down. "Just....he just...." Then she fell onto her knees and sniffled. "He just can't see. I was his friend as well! But what does he do? He doesn't acknowledge me! He thinks I'm nothing! He thinks...."

She then started to cry. "....T-that I don't matter. All I wanted to do was help. But he just turns the other way...."

Aiza continued to cry. She cried and cried until she lost her voice. But the tears still came streaming down.
"What am I going to do?" She sobbed.

((Shorter post this time. C:)

[Goloth: Level 3; 11]
~Me
ajforpresident
Pets | Items
Donate

Re: Searching for my friend ((Self-for now))

Postby ajforpresident » 08/03/2011 11:44 PM

((Really haven't posted here, have I? XD))
"Aiza!"
The Purine Rexxel looked up and saw a figure running towards her. It looked a lot like...
"Goloth?" She said, wiping the tears from her cheeks.
"Aiza! Don't go!" Goloth continued to run without slowing down. He then stopped in front of her, panting and out of breath. "*Huff* A-Aiza. Please *Huff huff* listen to me...."
"Why should I?" She yelled at him. "You didn't bother listening to me!" Aiza crossed her arms and looked the other way.
"Please, listen! I didn't mean to make you upset!"
Aiza still had her back turned and didn't say anything.
Goloth sighed. "Look, I know I've been a jerk to you when all you were trying to do was help. I shouldn't have done that. I should have regonized that you are a....."
Aiza turned her head slightly and asked, "A....what?"
"A.....genuine friend. You were trying to help even though we've barely met. You even said you were my friend before we actually started looking for the lucain. You really are special, Aiza."
Aiza turned around and looked at Goloth with big eyes. "You think I'm special?"Goloth blushed again. "Y-yeah. You're a really great and special person. And I-" He looked down at his feet, embarrassed at his words and his feelings. "I hope we can be friends again?"
Aiza ran and hugged Goloth. "Of course! I forgive you, Goloth."
Goloth's face turned beet-red and he stammered, "G-g-g-g-gre-great! T-that's wonderful!" He pulled away gently and said to the Rexxel-girl, "C'mon. How about we head back, get Koo, and head home. I left him back near the bench and need to get him before we leave."
[Goloth: Level 3; 12] [Aiza: Level 2; 7]
~Me
ajforpresident
Pets | Items
Donate

Re: Searching for my friend ((Self))

Postby ajforpresident » 03/24/2012 10:30 PM

((I keep on forgeting this... Why don't I just finish this up?  :oops: Well, at least I have a valid reason for it now.))

It seemed weird, looking for someone you dreamed about.

That's what the female, human-Lucain thought as she walked through the area of Nabias. The woman looked at least in her 20s and she wore a baby blue t-shirt with a swirling green design in the middle and a pair of jeans. Her Lucain tail swished behind her as her Lucain ears listened to any sign that the person she was looking for was here.
She didn't really know who she was searching for, but she searched anyway. She saw her friend in a dream though. She was a cute, little Hollow Choopa with a worn out, stuffed bear that she treasured. She was a lot older than her appearance gave out but she still liked playing games as if she were 10 years old. She also had a bandage wrapped around her left eye. She'd always wondered why she had it in the dream. The poor thing must have had something terrible happen to her.....But she still enjoyed her company. The girl could be shy at times, but she was a sweet little thing. She was quite adorable with her constant politeness as well. But every time the dream ended, they were to part. They were strange dreams but, they made the Lucain.....happy. However, she could never even remember her name......

She continued on with her walk when she noticed something on a bench. She turned to see a stuffed bear. A lot like the one from the dream she had with the Choopa.
She picked it up, looking it over. It was the same bear. The name of the toy came back to her mind.
"Koo....?"

Goloth and Aiza had been walking back to the spot from before, when the two saw an young woman with Koo in her hands.
"H-hey! That's mine!" Goloth exclaimed, pointing at the bear. The woman slowly turned her head to see a Purine Rexxel- girl and young, boy Choopa who resembled the girl Choopa from her dreams. He even had a bandage on his left eye like she did.
Goloth looked the woman up and down and gave a look of shock and confusion. He ran up to her with Aiza and he asked politely, "U-um. May I please have my bear back?"
The woman looked at Goloth, then at the bear, then back to Goloth. She then looked at him, her copper-eyes staring deep into the Choopa-boy's orange ones.
"Do I....know you?" She asked. "I believe we've....met before."
"Have we?" Goloth asked, thinking the same thing.
"Yes. .........What is your name?"
"My name?" Goloth looked at Aiza who shrugged. He turned back to face the Lucain woman and said, "My name is.....Goloth."

Memoriesfrom her dream immediately overtook the woman's mind. This was...her dream Choopa. This was the girl. Her closest friend. Even though she was a boy in real life, it was okay. Because she now found the person she'd been looking for.
The room instantaneously grabbed hold of Goloth and crushed him to her in a hug. She held him close for a while, thinking that if she let go, it'd turn out to be another dream and she-er, he- would be out of her life again forever.
She then realized what she was doing and let go. She flushed a bit at her actions and said, "Pardon me. I didn't mean to react like that..... Don't think anything of it....."
Goloth still confused from the hug, stammered, "U-u-uh.... O-o-o-okay then."
"It's just...so nice to finally meet you from outside of my dreams, Goloth."

Goloth looked surprised for a moment and said, "W-what...?"
"You may not remember...." the Lucain-woman started to say, "But I'm the Lucain from your dreams. My name is Raye Aoi."
She gave a tiny smile and asked softly, "Can you remember me?"

[Goloth: Level 3; 13] [Raye: Level 1; 1]
~Me
ajforpresident
Pets | Items
Donate

Re: Searching for my friend ((Self-for now))

Postby ajforpresident » 03/26/2012 3:58 PM

Almost instantly, flashes of Goloth's dreams came to his mind. He remembered everything now; the games they'd play, the laughing they did, the secrets they shared.....all of it was coming back to him. He also remembered the last dream they shared together until they finally stopped seeing each other completely.

Goloth was crying; Raye tried to console him through her own tears. They had both had a feeling that this meeting would be the very last one of their dreams together.
"Please....*hic* I don't wanna leave you....*sniff* I want to stay like this forever. P-please...." Goloth hiccuped and sobbed as Raye held him close through her silent tears.
She tried to keep a strong voice although she was crying, but her voice wavered when she responded, "I-I know, Goloth. I don't want to leave you either. But we must face the fact that....this is the last we will see of each other...Trust me, the last thing I want is for our good times to end. But just think,"
Raye lifted Goloth's head up and said, "Maybe if we can't see each other in our dreams, we can see each other out in reality."
Goloth sniffed. "B-but, how? You're only a dream, right?"
"That's what I thought about you too, Goloth. But I think that it's more than that. I think...we were made to be together as friends. We must have been having the same dream at the same time in order to see each other, but it's not just a coincidence. I know, it seems like we'll never see each other again. But how about we at least try to look for each other in reality?"
"Okay. That sounds alright. But where will I be able to find you? And when?"
"Let's set it up. How about we both go to where the Wishing Well is during the end of summer in July? We can keep visiting each day if we don't find each other the first few times."
Goloth tilted his head a bit like a confused child. "Okay. But, why the Wishing Well?"
"If we make a wish, I'm sure that we'll be able to see each other again for sure. And after we make our wishes, we'll meet up in Nabias, near the town's park."
Goloth wiped his eyes and looked up at Raye with a teeny grin. He nodded his head and said, "Okay. We'll meet each other there."
"Good. I feel like the dream is about to end, Goloth. It's time to go. I will miss you though...." Goloth then got up, grabbed his bear, Koo and put up his pinky.
"Promise you'll meet me in real life."
"Huh?" Goloth had a strangely serious face on. "If you don't pinky promise that means it'll be even harder to make true. So if you promise, you will make it happen. No matter what."
Raye smiled and put up her pinky. "I promise then, Goloth. Pinky promise. We will see each other again. No matter what......"

Goloth's memories of the dream stopped and he started to tear up. He ran to Raye and grabbed hold of her in a deep embrace. He sobbed into her, his crying racking his whole body.
"Y-you....came....you actually *sniff* came.....Thank you, Raye. Thank you......."

Aiza smiled softly and murmured, "Well, looks like my job here is done."
Aiza then turned and started to walk away. Raye looked up and saw the Rexxel-girl leaving. Goloth noticed Raye's attention on something else, turned to see Aiza, and exclaimed, "Aiza! What are you-?"
"My job was to help you find your friend Goloth. I was to help you with your wish. In fact, I was kinda in a way your Wish Maker. Now I must go. I was really hoping to stay a while longer..... But to know that Raye kept the wish she promised is enough. But perhaps we'll meet again sometime. Hopefully soon....."
Aiza started to materialize into small sparkles, with her back still turned to the two. She turned her head back to look at Raye and Goloth and simply said,
"Be happy, you two. Sayonara, Goloth and Raye Aoi."
With that, she was nothing more than stardust and slowly shimmered up into the now fading sunset.

Goloth sniffed and murmured with his eyes looking up to the sky, "Aiza....Thank you. For everything." He wiped his eyes, just like he did in the dream, and said to Raye. "C'mon, Raye. How about we go home? You said that you didn't have a home where you lived so why don't you stay with me?"
Raye gave a laugh and said, "That's sounds great, Goloth. Let's go home."
Raye gave Goloth back his bear, which he gratefully took. He grabbed hold of Raye's hand and the two of them walked home together.

"Hey, Raye?"
"Hmmm?"
"How come you were a boy in my dreams?"
"I don't know. I mean, you were a girl in my dreams."
"Oh. Dreams are funny like that aren't they, Raye?
"Mmm hmm. They sure are, Goloth."

((DONE!!! Finally! After having this here for about 3 years.....This really needed to end. Although the ending was kind of rushed.... XD))

[Goloth: Level 3; 14] [Raye: Level 1; 2]
~Me
ajforpresident
Pets | Items
Donate