Nice and peaceful, Nabias offers a great place to start your journey or stock up on supplies before heading out to brave the rest of the wilderness out there. They also have Barakka's largest hospital facility to treat all sorts of injuries you could get out there. (+2 Precision)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Town of Nabias

A stroll around Nabias

Postby Redd » 10/29/2007 3:22 AM

Kordua

Meerain

Meerain and Kordua looked at the cafe. It was empty, yet they both hoped that there would be customers soon. Meerain turned to Kordua. "Do you want to be in the kitchen?" she asked kindly. "All by myself?" Kordua asked timidly. Meerain shook her head. "Not for too long, Krypto said she would find some more people to help out from our pen." she responded. Kordua nodded. "I guess that should be fine."
Kordua padded out into the kitchen and pulled some pastries out of the box. She walked out the front and placed them on display. Meerain sat at the counter and waited for their first customers.

Stare in the darkness
Are you scared? Are you free?
I can be fair or a monster
Tell me now, which one do you need?

I can feel teeth tear into me
Rip me to pieces, rock me to sleep
I can feel eyes staring at me
Getting uneasy, ready to feed
I can feel teeth

Redd
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Pets | Items
Keystones: 892
Donate

Postby Redd » 10/30/2007 3:23 AM

Lasirus

Krypto walked in holding a Hydrokuhna in her arms. She put him down on the floor and went over to Meerain. "I have only found one helper. But there will be one more coming." She muttered. Meerain looked up. "Thanks krypto." She meowed. Krypto nodded and walked out. Meerain walked over to the Hydrokuhna, Kordua kept her distance but looked at him curiously. "Hello there, my name is Meerain, I am the leader of this pack. This is Kordua. And you are?" She said boldly. The kuhna blinked "My name is Lasirus. Very pleased to meet you two...Is this where we work?" He said dreamily. Meerain nodded. "Yep. You can take orders." She said, looking at him doubtfully. Lasirus just nodded his head.

Stare in the darkness

I can feel teeth

Redd
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Redd » 10/31/2007 3:36 AM

Meerain looked at Kordua. "Hey, Kor can you get a bit of food for us?" Meerain asked Kordua. The Cake Kuhna nodded and went out to the big freezer. She pulled three tarts out and put them in the oven. She sat on the bench and waited for them to cook. When they were done she pulled them out and put them on three separate plates. She carried them over and gave one to Meerain. She shyly looked over at Lasirus. Meerain nudged Kordua, encouragingly, Kordua shuffled over to Lasirus and handed him the plate. Lasirus took the plate and nodded in thanks. Kordua darted back into the kitchen to eat her own tart.

Stare in the darkness

I can feel teeth

Redd
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Redd » 11/07/2007 3:01 AM

Meerain set her plate down. "seeing as we have no buisness here. Do you guys wanna go for a walk?" She asked. Kordua and Lasirus nodded and put their plates down. The three Kuhnas walked outside and Meerain locked up. "Why are no people coming?" Lasirus asked dreamily. "Oh, many people would be preparing for a war...Poor Corban..." Meerain trailed off.
"What happened?" Kordua asked.
Meerain sighed. "Corban was making a fool of himself and insulted a few imperials. Next thing I knew, he was swept off his feet and taken to the cells. I told Avir that, but life must go on!" The other Kuhnas nodded. They walked down the alleyway, Meerain in the middle and Kordua and Lasirus on either sides. Kordua kept shyly glancing over at Lasirus every so often, more curious than scared now.

Stare in the darkness

I can feel teeth

Redd
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Redd » 11/28/2007 3:05 AM

Meerain sat on a rock on the edge of the street. "I heard we got ourselves a new addition to the pen." she said.
Kordua and Lasirus came over, looking interested, Kordua making sure she kept her distance from Lasirus.
"Who?" Kordua asked.
"From what I heard, it's a Litchi Kuhna. And since I am the leader of the pen, it is my responisiblity to go and meet the new Kuhna."
"Where?" Lasirus asked
"At the Grand Cathedral, Lets go!"

-closed-

Stare in the darkness

I can feel teeth