Nice and peaceful, Nabias offers a great place to start your journey or stock up on supplies before heading out to brave the rest of the wilderness out there. They also have Barakka's largest hospital facility to treat all sorts of injuries you could get out there. (+2 Precision)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Town of Nabias

Strangly Down (any)

Postby Shaetani » 11/11/2007 10:13 AM

[center]ImageImage
Marianne 2 : 7

Marianne had placed her coins in the wishing well, and yet, she didn't feel that energized need to race onwards to the next adventure. It was almost like she was coming down from a sugar high, her normally bouncy steps slowing into a slow scuffle. She was near the edge of town, and seeing a rock wall, she sat down on it, taking out her water bottle and taking a sip. It had to be the war getting her down. While she didn't hang out with the feline races often, Dreamwalker had a soothing aura, and she missed his calm presence around the farm. Plus, with him gone, Shadow was going on a bit of a rampage, not doing anything she could get grounded for, but always just pushing the edge of her limits... She sighed. Maybe she just needed to slow down for a bit... Pulling two things from her pack, she started nibbling on a pear as she set her musical contraption to playing. She didn't understand all this technology, but as Matchbox Twenty's 'Hand Me Down' song began to play, she finished her pear and sat in the shade on the rock wall, under a tree that was growing from the ground behind her.
Image - Image
Scribble Scrabble on the wall, who is the meanest of them all?
Riff Raff and Bark Gruff, I'm not scared of your huffing bluff.
Shaetani
Celebrity Veteran
Celebrity Veteran
Pets | Items
Keystones: 27
Donate

Postby Shaetani » 11/22/2007 6:44 PM

Bustron knew that there was someone around here who could take him where he needed to go, and after checking in a couple of the food and whatnot stores, he was practically seething in irritation. where were they? Finally, he headed towards the outskirts of town, only to find who he was looking for sitting on a stone wall, aparently oblivious to what was around her. Their fur was oddly matching in colors, his a lovely red with gold shimmers, and hers red and gold as well. Smiling, he crept up behind her then gave a quick yet painless tug to her tail. "Hi." lets get this show on the road already.
Image - Image
Shaetani
Celebrity Veteran
Celebrity Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Rayinuya » 12/03/2007 11:19 PM

A crash of pots and pans was heard, followed by the shoutings"Get outta' here",problaby from a disgruntled shopkeeper."Fine,we'll leave!" shouted a girl.A green Lucain anthro ran out,followed closely by a matching green Lucain."Everytime we get kicked out of restaurants cause you keep scarfin' all the food down!" she said as she looked at the green Lucain standing at her side, with crumbs decorating it's muzzle.
NAME: Ivy
LEVEL: 8
Rayinuya
Novice Explorer
Novice Explorer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 9
Donate

Postby Shaetani » 12/09/2007 12:21 PM

Marianne felt something tug her tail and jumped, twirling around to stare at the hunter in amazement. "Did... You just pulled my tail!" The fact that the creature she had wished for for Tani had come to her instead of emerging from the temples left her fairly speachless. She cut off her music and smiled hesitantly at him. Then, before she could appologize, the sound of crashes and the anthro and lucain raced out and Marianne watched them, eyes wide.
Image - Image
Shaetani
Celebrity Veteran
Celebrity Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Shaetani » 12/09/2007 9:09 PM

Bustron grinned at Marianne's reaction, the tips of his fangs peeking out. "Yeah, I did. You got a problem with it?" This his gaze was also drawn to the lucain and their anthro companion, and since they seemed to be heading this way he stepped forwards, standing protectively in front of the Rollaby. He took one step forwards, his mane bristling. "Is everything okay you two?" In other words, did you pay for your food? Ha. Anyways, he stood there, looking fiercely at them.
Image - Image
Shaetani
Celebrity Veteran
Celebrity Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Rayinuya » 12/10/2007 1:13 AM

"We did and everything was fine until she tried to smuggle out some food in her mouth." she said,looking at the Lucain beside her.Ivy just gave an ashamed whine and slightly grinned.
Rayinuya
Novice Explorer
Novice Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Shaetani » 12/16/2007 3:04 AM

Bustron grinned at the Lucain a moment before relaxing and licking a paw. He shifted, his body moving over to pick up a small pack he had set down near the tree. "I'm Bustron." then he looked at Marianne, wondering if she would want to continue talking and whatnot, or would she rather start to get a move on. He was slightly anxious to get home and meet the lady he would be bonded to for the rest of his life.
Image - Image
Shaetani
Celebrity Veteran
Celebrity Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Shaetani » 12/16/2007 3:06 AM

Marianne smiled and carefully tucked away her music player. "I'm Marianne... do you guys want to walk with us for a little bit? We need to start heading home, but if Bustron doesn't mind, I don't either." Holding her bag to her chest she rolled up in a ball and then rolled in a rapid circle around them all before popping up and grinning, much of her old energetic feel better mood begining to return.
Image - Image
Shaetani
Celebrity Veteran
Celebrity Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Rayinuya » 12/16/2007 8:52 PM

"Since we were going to leave here soon I don't really mind walking with you guys.By the way, I'm Crystal and this my Lucain Ivy.She gets in trouble quite often."Crystal took out a green leash (she always keeps it in her pocket in case Ivy tried to run away) and fastened it on to Ivy's collar."Now she can't get loose and try to steal food again.Should we get going now?"
Rayinuya
Novice Explorer
Novice Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Rayinuya » 12/20/2007 1:42 PM

"Excuse me, I am going to go now as I have to go see a friend that needs my assistance.It was fun talking to you guys and I hope to see you two again someday." She then ran off to help her friend, whoever that is.
Rayinuya
Novice Explorer
Novice Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Shaetani » 12/23/2007 6:33 AM

Bustron watched the two go, then turned to Marianna. "Do you have any food left? I'm sort of hungery..." Then he gave her an impish grin and started to head back towards the place ivy and her companion had come from. Besides, he wasn't quite ready to leave yet, and a cup of tea and a bloody steak sounded mighty fine right about now. as if to emphasis his point, his belly rumbled as he chuckled. "I've got a few coins to help pay for it too." after all, he wasn't a free-loader.
Image - Image
Shaetani
Celebrity Veteran
Celebrity Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Shaetani » 12/23/2007 8:07 AM

Marianna watched them go, then listened to Bustron rambling on about food. Well, perhaps a quick stop wouldn't be so bad... after all, if he was willing to delay meeting up with Shaetani, then who was she to argue with him? Plus, it sounded like he was willing to pay, and she could go for some free food. She simply nodde and headed into the restaurant, Bustron following close on her heels.

-time passes as they eat-

That was satisfying. Marianna smiled, and patted her belly. "that hit the spot, plus, we'll get to work it all off walking home." She could feel her happy energy coming back, and had to resist twitching her feet and tail.
Image - Image
Shaetani
Celebrity Veteran
Celebrity Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate